Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2014

Comments

• Got mine in January for this year's games. Seem to remember that was when they were first available.
  • Do people really pay to go in and endure over 3 hours of this utter tosh? It sits alongside F1 and train spotting in the premier league of totally pointless activities and pastimes! So sad that it has infiltrated into this country. 'Football' my a***! Whoop whoop!!
  • Do people really pay to go in and endure over 3 hours of this utter tosh? It sits alongside F1 and train spotting in the premier league of totally pointless activities and pastimes! So sad that it has infiltrated into this country. 'Football' my a***! Whoop whoop!!

Yeah, normally about 90'000 paying over £50 a ticket, but you probably have a more acute entertaining money making scheme I presume?

says the bloke that sits at home all weekend wanking into a sock.
  • Great win by my Browns last night,

Thank you for your interest in our thread.

• cafcbrown said:

Great win by my Browns last night,

Backed them at 3/1 and 7/1 with West to score a touchdown.
    Was never in doubt from kick off really.
  • So much more excitement as to who will win it compared to Premier League.

In last 12 years there has been 16 different teams in the Superbowl and 9 different winners.
  • Dolphins @ 40/1 this year
  • edited November 2014
    Packers were 45-0 up against the Bears last night after Rodgers threw 6 touchdowns. In the first half
  • Sponsored links:

• Unbelievable performance.

Not Rodgers - Raiders holding Broncos to just 41 points.

Raider nation are coming NFL - superbowl is ours 2020 !!!
  • Going to watch Tampa @ Washington today with @PopIcon‌ - a bit like going to watch Hull v Burnley but it'll be fun, especially the tailgating !
  • Did any of you ever play? I played for about 6 years for Tonbridge Tigers & Maidstone Pumas
  • Its all about the Eagles @ the Packers tonight for me, as an Eagles Fan

Bigbadbozman - not sure what era you are refering to when talking about playing, but I know my Dad played in the late 80's early 90's for Gravesend Lions. You may have crossed paths.
  • Seahawks @ Chiefs on sky sports in an hour
  • Ashdown said:

Its all about the Eagles @ the Packers tonight for me, as an Eagles Fan

Bigbadbozman - not sure what era you are refering to when talking about playing, but I know my Dad played in the late 80's early 90's for Gravesend Lions. You may have crossed paths.

Certainly would have played against him when I was at Tonbridge as that is my exact era, I used to play WR and then moved to be a QB. Gravesend always murdered us as I recall. Happy days!
  • To be honest I dont know much about his playing days but he played Safety, he gave up when i turned one I believe, I do know that I have his pads/ shirt and helmet in the loft along with a few programmes.
  • I wouldnt have been one when he gave up would have been about four when they disbanded
  • I went on exchange in 2010 to the Hotchkiss School in the States for 3-4 months and got to play quite a bit, fantastic experience. Not as easy as you think adjusting from Rugby to Gridiron!
  • Wow - I knew the redskins were bad, but I didn't think they would be that bad !

On the plus side the catering puts the Valley to shame !
  • Sponsored links:

• Kent Rams juniors, Mid-late eighties
  • Yeah Redskins are an absolute embarrassment, hopefully they finally make some change in the head office this off-season as it is an absolute mess.

Behind the Cardinals at the moment, would be an incredible story if they do it.
  • Nice to see Andy Dalton turned up this Sunday, go Bengals
  • I have not looked at results yet, but gonna hazard a guess that Raiders lost.
  • MrOneLung said:

I have not looked at results yet, but gonna hazard a guess that Raiders lost.

Put it this way, they are now 0-10 for the season.
  • To be fair I consider them to be 2-8 as in the last two weeks to hold Denver to the 40's and only concede 13 points in San Diego are victories to me !!!
  • edited November 2014
    Sums up Gronkowski when he's fit http://www.gfycat.com/ScratchyShadowyBrahmancow
  • RAIDERS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sometimes the chiefs are so much like Charlton it's a joke
  • The comeback starts here.