Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2014

Comments

• If I follow any team it's Atlanta (playing for the Division title on Sunday, 8th pick in the draft on Monday, what a quality set of teams in the NFC S) but I had a good week for work in Baltimore once so happy to take on the Ravens .

You'd probably beat them too

• Few hours to go. Decided to Seahawks will repeat.
  • Does that mean Seahawks to win Abd?
  • Redhenry said:

Does that mean Seahawks to win Abd?

yep
  • Lesean McCoy to the bills for Kiko Alonso...
  • Another Duck added!
  • Do you reckon Raiders will sign Ndamukong Suh from free agency?

He has pretty much said he will go to highest bidder !!!

Reckon got a good chance unless Detroit pull out the stops and re-sign him.
  • MrOneLung said:

Do you reckon Raiders will sign Ndamukong Suh from free agency?

He has pretty much said he will go to highest bidder !!!

Reckon got a good chance unless Detroit pull out the stops and re-sign him.

California tax doesn't help. I suspect he will go to Philly as they have dumped all their big contracts to clear room.

Raiders better off picking up Kingston from Denver for half the money and not much drop off in production
  • True, but you know how the Davies clan like to make a big statement.

Mind you if past history was anything to go by, they will sign him in once in decline in 5 years time on same big bucks.

• California tax doesn't help. I suspect he will go to Philly as they have dumped all their big contracts to clear room.

Raiders better off picking up Kingston from Denver for half the money and not much drop off in production

Suh is only behind Watt for me as the most disruptive defensive player in the league. He is going to get paid a ton but he is worth the hype and one of the rare players to hit free agency where every team would want him.

Raiders have a chance as they and the Jaguars have the most cap room but despite similar awfulness on the field the aura of the raiders seems to sell to some players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like he could be off to Miami now. Him and Wake on the same D-Line is pretty scary.
  • What I'm interested to see is what will happen with Winston the QB from Florida state and mariota from Oregon, heisman winner, in the draft. Seems like Winston is destined for Tampa but wondering where mariota will go. Some have said St. Louis to replace Bradford with all his injuries but I thought the giants might want him to replace Eli 'interception king' Manning
  • WestSA said:

What I'm interested to see is what will happen with Winston the QB from Florida state and mariota from Oregon, heisman winner, in the draft. Seems like Winston is destined for Tampa but wondering where mariota will go. Some have said St. Louis to replace Bradford with all his injuries but I thought the giants might want him to replace Eli 'interception king' Manning

Eli is better than peyton.
  • Wouldn't be surprised to see Winston slide down the draft order. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole, nevermind how good an athlete he is.
  • I agree @Missed It - the guy is trouble. But in a QB-hungry league, I suspect that he is bound to go number one.
  • Heard he has been in extended talks with Buccs.

Agree though he might slide, seems to have baggage - Mariota to Buccs instead ?
  • The experts seem to throw him at No. 1 quite a bit in the mock draft. Think the fact he studied in Florida and is a bigger sized quarterback etc... Besides those two not many other options in the first round
  • Bring back Tebow !!!
  • When will teams like Denver, Pittsburgh and New England start looking for the next big thing to replace their HoF candidates?
  • Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets now. Hes a great talent but it will clearly fail as hes a headache.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jimmy Graham to Seattle
  • Ngata to the Lions, Sam Bradford to the Eagles for Nick Foles. It is going mental. Jim White would have a heart attack.
  • Losing Vereene and Revis looks like a couple of body blows for the Pats, will have to see who comes in
  • sam3110 said:

Losing Vereene and Revis looks like a couple of body blows for the Pats, will have to see who comes in

Revis was on big bucks though. Perhaps they are looking at bringing in a few more big names and think they can pick up a corner back in the draft.
  • Colts signed Frank Gore and Trent Cole yesterday. Both great players but Gore's attitude worries me
  • Senpai said:

sam3110 said:

Losing Vereene and Revis looks like a couple of body blows for the Pats, will have to see who comes in

Revis was on big bucks though. Perhaps they are looking at bringing in a few more big names and think they can pick up a corner back in the draft.
    BB has a way of taking on guys that aren't living up to expectations elsewhere and turning them into world beaters
  • As an Eagles fan gutted to see maclin, Cole and especially foles go.
  • I don't stand all this trading and drafts stuff. Can someone explain it to an NFL simpleton like me?
  • This might interest some people....

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nike-nfl-jerseys-for-35-free-delivery-with-50-spend-from-nike-store-uk-with-code-2164654

NFL jerseys usually £70, can get them half price with the code in the above link.
    27 out of the 32 teams available.
  • Still struggling to see why Eagles gave up Foles for Bradford.