Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2014

Comments

• sam3110 said:

Sums up Gronkowski when he's fit http://www.gfycat.com/ScratchyShadowyBrahmancow

From Buffalo
  • Miami @ Denver turning into an exciting finale
  • edited November 2014
    My Giants lost yet again.......but checkout the catch from Beckham. I'm not sure if I've ever seen one better....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000433435/article/giants-odell-beckham-makes-catch-of-the-year
  • wow - that would be amazing, under no pressure and catching a cricket ball !!!
  • Absolutely amazing catch! Cowboys threatened to blemish their 100% on the road record against the worst team in the Division! However, Romo actually did something right for a change at the death, but was superbly protected by the offensive line. HUGE game against the Phillies next up!
  • My Giants lost yet again.......but checkout the catch from Beckham. I'm not sure if I've ever seen one better....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000433435/article/giants-odell-beckham-makes-catch-of-the-year

Don't think that catch will ever be topped, our great great great grandchildren will still be seeing it on hightlight packages
  • It's totally ridiculous. I can't stop watching it.

BBC website features it now too.
  • Patriots looking good for another SuperBowl win
  • Sponsored links:

• My Giants lost yet again.......but checkout the catch from Beckham. I'm not sure if I've ever seen one better....

Don't think that catch will ever be topped, our great great great grandchildren will still be seeing it on hightlight packages
    If you saw pre game warm ups, he practices that all the time. Doesn't lesson the skill, just shows how hard he works at it ( he also did it at LSU)
  • fantastic catch made even more remarkable by the fact that there was a penalty called for defensive pass interference(which was obviously declined).
  • chargers vs 49ers.
    Had a tenner on chargers at 3.25 when 7-0 down.............hate to think what the odds were at 28-7, but chargers won 38-35 in OT. LOL Crazy Game.
  • Anyone see Manziels long awaited start last week against my Beloved Bengals, welcome to the NFL. Johnny Football, Johnny Fuckyou!!!

• Peyton Manning, I always knew deep down he was shite!!
  • Bengals were a steal at 2/1 last night
  • Bengals were a steal at 2/1 last night

Watched the game, if Manning wasn't such a turkey my boys would have lost. Credit to the defence they completely shut him down in the first half. Bring on the Steelers so we can wrap up the division!
  • Just watched Redskins Vs Eagles as i have been working, so recorded it. Great to watch them win for a change. Roll on the Cowgirls. Lets hope we destroy them and they lose all confidence and go on and fluff the playoffs.
  • That's it. Regular season is over.

Kind of feel for the Eagles (10 wins and miss out, while the Panthers make it with 7 wins).

Who do you fancy for the Super Bowl?
    I've got a feeling for Green Bay this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• still fancy the Seahawks for a repeat .. narrow win over the Patriots
  • Seahawks defence is looking good.
    They were so so at start of season but have stepped up.

think I predicted Packers / Steelers at start of season.

The Raiders storming 3-3 finish to the season means they have to make do with the 4th pick in next years draft.
    Here is the draft order 1-20.
    remaining picks are decided on play off results.

Picks 1-20 are as follows:

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-14, .486 strength of schedule)
    2. Tennessee Titans (2-14, .506)
    3. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-13, .514)
    4. Oakland Raiders (3-13, .570)
    5. Washington Redskins (4-12, .496)
    6. New York Jets (4-12, .543)
    7. Chicago Bears (5-11, .529)
    8. Atlanta Falcons (6-10, .482)
    9. New York Giants (6-10, .512)
    10. St. Louis Rams (6-10, .531)
    11. Minnesota Vikings (7-9, .475)
    12. Cleveland Browns (7-9, .479)
    13. New Orleans Saints (7-9, .486)
    14. Miami Dolphins (8-8, .512)
    15. San Francisco 49ers (8-8, .527)
    16. Houston Texans (9-7, .447)
    *17t. Kansas City Chiefs (9-7, .512) Coin toss to decide
    *17t. San Diego Chargers (9-7, .512) Coin toss to decide
    19. Buffalo Bills (9-7, .516)
    20. Philadelphia Eagles (10-6, .490)
  • Black Monday today. Jets, niners and Falcons all can their coaches. Hoping Raiders get Ryan as new HC.
  • The Bears fire their Coach and GM as well
  • edited December 2014
    From our list, those in the playoffs are...

Patriots – Sam3110
    Ravens -
    Bengals - Bigbadbozman
    Steelers - Ben18, WestSA
    Colts – Rossman92
    Broncos – Leroy Ambrose, sonicstud85
    Cowboys – supaclive, Bilko, chester_conrad
    Lions –
    Packers – CAFCjoe94, Macronate
    Panthers –
    Cardinals –
    Seahawks - Cafcspud, thecrazyaddick
  • put me down for the Colts
  • My beloved Bengals for me
  • Bengals and Colts added takes us to 23/32 teams supported
  • edited December 2014
    I am a Redskins fan, but fancy Seattle, they have home field advantage, and should go all the way
  • If I follow any team it's Atlanta (playing for the Division title on Sunday, 8th pick in the draft on Monday, what a quality set of teams in the NFC S) but I had a good week for work in Baltimore once so happy to take on the Ravens .