Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2014

Comments

• Options
    The Raiders' masterplan of hoovering up early draft picks for ten years gathers pace, to ensure we win superbowl in 2020
  • Options
    Unfortunately I think it can last for the Cowboys, can't see who is going to stop them running the ball in the NFC, maybe the 49ers when Bowman/Smith are back but the top defenses in the conference like the Panthers and Seahawks seem to have fallen apart. Think the only team I would take over them would be Green Bay because I'd trust Rodgers in a shoot-out over Romo.

Redskins finally got a win now the season is over... Cowboys -Redskins next week, normally great games but I'm not gonna bother staying up for it unless RG3 is back as it will be an absolute beatdown without him.
  • Options
    Can't believe Detroit won that.

Was the delay of game call supposed to penalise them ?
  • Options
    It did penalize them 5yrds which made the kick harder but in truth not really.
  • Options
    The mighty Pats laying waste to the measly Chi-Town Teddies right now, Gronk and Brady in perfect harmony is a sight to behold. LaFell stepping up in recent weeks too
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

The mighty Pats laying waste to the measly Chi-Town Teddies right now, Gronk and Brady in perfect harmony is a sight to behold. LaFell stepping up in recent weeks too

There's a real sentence in there somewhere, but I'm buggered if I can locate it...
  • Options

The penalty given before the kick was taken. So what happened after was irrelevant.

Bit like your striker bein taken down by goalie and ref blowing for a penalty just before a team mate scores from the loose ball. You then miss the penalty.

Only in reverse !
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

The penalty given before the kick was taken. So what happened after was irrelevant.

Bit like your striker bein taken down by goalie and ref blowing for a penalty just before a team mate scores from the loose ball. You then miss the penalty.

Only in reverse !
    Ah ok, cheers.
  • Options
    Massive next four games for dolphins
    Chargers
    Lions
    Bills
    Broncos

• Options

sam3110 said:

There's a real sentence in there somewhere, but I'm buggered if I can locate it...
    Oh I'm so sorry Mr Ambrose!

The New England Patriots, colloquially known as 'Pats', were vastly superior to the Chicago Bears, whom I derogatorily referred to as the 'Chi-Town Teddies'. Robert Gronkowski and Tom Brady, two extremely talented American Football players, we're working together in a highly skilled and intelligent fashion, which is a pleasurable experience to watch if you are, like me, a New England Patriots fan. Another high class athlete, called Brandon LaFell, has recently been playing extremely well, and his influence on the final score in each game has increased.

I hope that was a more enjoyable reading experience for you, good sir.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

Oh I'm so sorry Mr Ambrose!

The New England Patriots, colloquially known as 'Pats', were vastly superior to the Chicago Bears, whom I derogatorily referred to as the 'Chi-Town Teddies'. Robert Gronkowski and Tom Brady, two extremely talented American Football players, we're working together in a highly skilled and intelligent fashion, which is a pleasurable experience to watch if you are, like me, a New England Patriots fan. Another high class athlete, called Brandon LaFell, has recently been playing extremely well, and his influence on the final score in each game has increased.

I hope that was a more enjoyable reading experience for you, good sir.
    Nibble

• Options
    What a performance by the Redskins defense last night, unheard of recently but they completely showed up and kept a mediocre offense in the game all night.
  • Options
    So happy for my 'skins. Was in deep shock when saw the scoreline this morning. HTTR!
  • Options
    Any of our Raiders worried about the 0-16 possibility. Fair way off yet but it must be in the back of the mind more and more with each passing Sunday.

Predicting 9-7 for the Chiefs, just short of playoffs.
  • Options
    Not worried. Part of the master plan to Hoover up all the top talent for next few years.

Will pick up couple of wins against teams out of play offs.
  • Options

So happy for my 'skins. Was in deep shock when saw the scoreline this morning. HTTR!

backed them at 5/1 at HT

Great game

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Not worried. Part of the master plan to Hoover up all the top talent for next few years.

Will pick up couple of wins against teams out of play offs.

Dolphins have had that masterplan for 25 years

• Options
    Has anybody else stayed up to watch the Panthers-Saints game?
  • Options
    yep

Never going to be a classic
  • Options
    Pats are thumping Denver 27-7 at half time. 24 points in 2nd quarter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great night, when Brady is in his rhythm like that he's impossible to stop
  • Options
    Big Ben with back to back 6 TD games, uncanny!
  • Options
    That RG3 for Redskins is shocking, the QB them last week shits all over him.
  • Options
    The 3 wembley games for 2015 are announced at 3pm today.
  • Options
    Dolphins - Jets is one apparently, would be pretty good to get a division game. Supposedly all 1pm over here as well.
  • Options
    Along with Chiefs - Lions and Jags - Bills.

Jags - BIlls probably the worst ever game over here but the other 2 are decent enough.
  • Options
    Cannot believe the Chiefs have given up home advantage. One of the best home records in the entire nfl.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Exactly what I was coming on here to post.

advantage Raiders next season for 3rd spot.....
  • Options

Along with Chiefs - Lions and Jags - Bills.

Jags - BIlls probably the worst ever game over here but the other 2 are decent enough.

How dare you
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Now i finally get to go to a game. My Chiefs are coming to town!
    Anyone know when tickets normally go on sale?