Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Powell to be Huddersfield new boss

Talksport reporting.

Comments

• Options
    Good move for all concerned that, although he has got a tough job on his hands there. Good luck to him.
  • Options
    Good luck Chris! We will pump Huddersfield 3-0 though next time we meet.
  • Options

Good move for all concerned that, although he has got a tough job on his hands there. Good luck to him.

Saying that, they did ok against us with 10 men so perhaps they are not that bad.
  • Options
    That would be excellent news, Chris is a true football man and it will be interesting to see him as a manager at a Club where I don't think he has any previous connections. I also follow the progress of Phil Parkinson at Bradford who seems to be doing a good job. I was actually hoping that we might have considered Nakhi Wells who recently scored against us.
  • Options

Saying that, they did ok against us with 10 men so perhaps they are not that bad.
    I don't think they are that bad to be honest. I think Robins had run out of ideas and they needed to freshen tbings up a bit. Losing some of their better players hasn't helped either.
  • Options
    I knew it wouldn't be too long. Good luck Chris.
  • Options
    Good luck SCP, don't think it will be the easiest of gigs but they will love him there.

Will be weird him in an opposing dug out. We must be due them in the cup?
  • Options
    Wishing SCP all the best...apart from when we play them in FA Cup...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great appointment for them. Wish him nothing but well.
  • Options
    If confirmed then I wish him well. A good man who deserves to be back in football. Agree with AFKA. Not the easiest of gigs up there with a trigger happy chairman
  • Options
    Hope they take to him up there. They've got a decent side. We will finish above them though.
  • Options
    Good luck to him. Glad he's got another job at a decent club.
  • Options
    Glad to see he is back. One of the very best.
  • Options
    Essex and Yorkshire - they're going to need a translator !

Good luck SCP - as someone mentioned above it'll be really interesting to see how he gets on in a place where he isn't a "legend" - it might actually be good for him to not have that hanging over him.
  • Options

Huddersfield Town v Charlton Athletic

2015 Championship play-off final

Saturday May 23rd, 2015 3pm

Wembley Stadium, England

id take a 7-6 win ...does anyone know if thats happened before ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck Chris.

Thought this would happen when Huddersfield pulled the plug last minute on Scannel's move to Millwall as Chris was keen on signing him when with us.
  • Options

Good luck Chris.

Thought this would happen when Huddersfield pulled the plug last minute on Scannel's move to Millwall as Chris was keen on signing him when with us.

Morrison was also linked with them.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Essex and Yorkshire - they're going to need a translator !

Good luck SCP - as someone mentioned above it'll be really interesting to see how he gets on in a place where he isn't a "legend" - it might actually be good for him to not have that hanging over him.

Essex? He comes from Tooting and lives in Banstead (or at least he did)
  • Options

Good luck Chris.

Morrison was also linked with them.
    Sweepstake on first former Powell player to sign for Hudds (not Dyer as that is a gimme)

Kermo 8/1
    Morrison 10/1
    Kerker 50/1
  • Options
    Callum Harriot on loan...
  • Options
    Church on loan
  • Options
    Diego Poyet on loan
  • Options
    Peter pole