Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rugby World Cup 2015

Comments

• Options
    Got Ireland v Romania at Wembley, but missed out on the Italy game at Stratford. Will try again next month :)

Hope all those who were successful had the money in the bank this morning!
  • Options
    I hope all those successful actually go rather than touting / flogging them to agents which is selfish and drives the tickets away from the real fan into the hands of Corporates and a minority wealthy.
  • Options

Solidgone said:

Mate has just informed me that he has two tickets for the final and one of the tickets is for me.

South Africa v New Zealand ? .. you'll enjoy that, well worth £250
    Won't actually be that, they'll probably meet in the Semis so winner of that vs Aussie, England, France, Ireland one of those
  • Options
    Thanks to my dad @CharltonKerry‌ we got 4 more tickets for the rugby world cup France vs Italy and New Zealand bs Namibia happy days
  • Options
    Well what are dads for
  • Options
    So how did everyone get one yesterday for tickets?
  • Options
    I did not get any more tickets this time round but I have 3 games to go to so I'm happy with that not England but ha ho
  • Options

So how did everyone get one yesterday for tickets?

I got through, but nothing I fancied or was willing to pay that much for!
  • Options
    I'm feeling left out as I'm still waiting for my tickets to turn up for the World Cup
  • Options
    saw the start of the antipodean championship last weekend .. Australia outscrummaged the Springboks and won !! .. NZ mullered Argentina .. NZ are all but certainties to retain the cup, no other nation has the skill, passion, or strength in depth of this outfit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pool A is going to be interesting though!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    Get down to Cardiff on 26th September to see us win and then get into a pub in the evening to see England beat Wales in the World Cup. A perfect day
  • Options
    I know pretty much nothing about Rugby, but my dad is taking me to Ireland vs Romania.
    Once I learn the rules, I'll really look forward to that.
  • Options

Get down to Cardiff on 26th September to see us win and then get into a pub in the evening to see England beat Wales in the World Cup. A perfect day

I'll be there ((:>)
  • Options

I'm feeling left out as I'm still waiting for my tickets to turn up for the World Cup

Haven't got mine yet either
  • Options

Haven't got mine yet either
    I'm hoping they will be here soon. They started posting them out on the 1st of July

• Options

I'll be there ((:>)
    Me too
  • Options
    Some good form pointers on the telly today for all us rugby likers (SkySports) .. SA v NZ in SA @ about 16.00 hrs and later Arg v Aus in Argy @ about 23.00 hrs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't forget that extra tickets when on sale today at mid day
  • Options
    So it all kicks off tonight with England. I'm looking forward to it and the 1st game I'm off to see if France vs Italy at Twickenham tomorrow night with my dad.
  • Options
    Agree really looking forward to seeing the games, let's hope all the home nations do well, but come on England.
  • Options
    had a look at the odds this morning,

England 1/100
    draw 25/1
    Fiji 16/1

think its great that itv have every game and im really looking forward to it, just anyone out there that may know anywhere to watch it in Gatwick airport south terminal?, ill have the ipad with me but would prefer to watch it on a decent telly with a pint.
  • Options
    Really excited too
    Twickers is gonna be rocking at 8.00!
  • Options
    Looks and feels ready, a lot of hard work gone in and on to get to this point. Good luck England and we'll done Englandrugby some great people working there soon as this one is over on to Brighton, wrong shape ball but got to enjoy what you can,
  • Options
    Enjoyed the opening ceremony
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    England need to be aiming to win the group really. Should all the other nations perform as they should, the difference between first and second in the knockouts is big:

Scotland/Samoa -> France/Ireland/Argentina -> Australia/South Africa/New Zealand

looks a lot more managable than

South Africa -> New Zealand/France/Ireland -> Australia/France/Ireland
  • Options
    How big some of these feckas are, we was working with Martin Bayfield as a after dinner speaker in January and saw lawrence Dallaglio earlier tonight getting ready for the telly, these are huge huge athletes I never realised how huge they are
  • Options
    Too much stop start with the video refs.