Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rugby World Cup 2015

Comments

• Options
    I can see why people seem to be happy to pay a fortune to watch England live. Itv commentary is woeful
  • Options
    If any of those backs who keep dropping/knocking on simple passes were called Pope they'd end up being slaughtered on here.
  • Options
    I know it stops mistakes but a 40 minute half took 53 minutes with the reviews.
  • Options

Didn't hear anyone here complaining here about the eight minutes of added time when we beat Hull!
  • Options
    A mess that eventually disallowed try. It's as if a team is awarded a goal at the Valley which only gets disallowed when the players are about to kick off and the referee sees the replay on the big screen!
  • Options
    Will you shut the fuck up and let us watch the rugby.
  • Options
    Billy and Mako, fuck off should be playing for fiji
  • Options
    So just to get my head around eggball.
    You have a scrum but don't have to throw it down the centre
    You have a line out and don't have to throw it down the centre
    A referee can make a decision, look at the stadium TV and change his mind
    What a load of shit.
    Give me a goalkeeper that never stays on his line for a penalty
    Or a goalkeeper that obides to the 10 second handling rule.
  • Options
    If Fiji had a decent goal kicker....
  • Options
    We would get him on loan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did we get enough touchdowns to beat fujitsu? I missed the eggball

• Options
    I am sure they make the rules up as they go along.
  • Options
    get in Fiji +24.5
  • Options
    What a load of wank. You have to wait three minutes to find out if you've scored a goal.
  • Options
    Good five points for England.
  • Options

What a load of wank. You have to wait three minutes to find out if you've scored a goal.

Better that than the wrong decision being made...
  • Options
    Ultimately a good result but we need to avoid the errors.
  • Options
    100 minute game. Far too long
  • Options
    Can't say i'm a big rugby fan but good to see us win tonight. I fancy we will have to improve somewhat to be in with a decent chance of winning it however, and at 6 weeks long I'm not sure the tournament will hold my attention throughout.
  • Options
    That what i call a contact sport.
    The most turnovers since school dinners.
    Brown MOM.
    On that last try, they watched it 10 times and then decided by flicking a coin to see whether to award it. Enjoyed the passion.

Good to see a national sports team, made up of players who come from that island/country.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As studio said, ref awarded try so shouldn't have reviewed after watching big screen. Luckily justice was done with superb kick wide. Fiji played so well, I was almost willing us not to score at end. Hope Fiji recover to give others in our group a similar test. Possible upsets for this group.
  • Options
    Did Gok Wan design our kit ?
    Tight red shiny shirts, with tight short shorts. Wtf.
  • Options

That what i call a contact sport.
    The most turnovers since school dinners.
    Brown MOM.
    On that last try, they watched it 10 times and then decided by flicking a coin to see whether to award it. Enjoyed the passion.

Good to see a national sports team, made up of players who come from that island/country.

Yup, Brown had a great game
  • Options
    Always liked Mike Brown, solid player you can always rely on. A bit like another Brown who won't let you down...
  • Options
    Really enjoyed that game

England patchy bit give credit to Fiji, great performance from them. They were out on their feet by 70 mins.

Don't see any real issue with a 40 minute half lasting 50 with the TMO referrals. Ha ITV mugs, spend a year building up to the RWC and then complaining the game lasts a bit longer. Logic?

MOTM was Nadolo, he was superb. Bosh
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Didn't hear anyone here complaining here about the eight minutes of added time when we beat Hull!
    You do actually understand the difference, don't you? Please say yes.
  • Options

Always liked Mike Brown, solid player you can always rely on. A bit like another Brown who won't let you down...

I know very little about rugby, but this bloke has been my favourite England player since the first time I saw him play.
  • Options
    agree mate watched him play Heineken cup rugby for harlequins for a good few years before he got a sniff for England.
  • Options

Fiiish said:

You do actually understand the difference, don't you? Please say yes.
    Yes, it was largely tongue-in-cheek.