Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Evans back at SUFC (agreed terms with Oldham p.25)

Comments

• Options
    Oldham after Nile Ranger now.
    Reckon they are after a ex con 11. (maybe gov pays cash towards employing them?)
  • Options

Oldham after Nile Ranger now.
    Reckon they are after a ex con 11. (maybe gov pays cash towards employing them?)

Goalkeeper is easy. Luke McCormick.
  • Options
    see his sister is going into the Big Brother house
  • Options

see his sister is going into the Big Brother house

Proper big brother or celeb big bro?

Either way I can't see it ending well. I dare say she'll be warned within a couple of days to shut her mouth before the public figure out who she is and vote her out
  • Options

Being related to a repist makes you a celeb these days? Jheez, as a society we really are slipping.

British celebrity hits a new low. Pretty poor from C5.
  • Options

Being related to a rapist makes you a celeb these days? Jheez, as a society we really are slipping.

Total joke
  • Options
    Just read online, she is going to use her time on the show, to convince the public her brother is innocent.
  • Options
    NOT Celebrity BB but according to The Sun she has got herself a top agent, been fast-tracked through the audition process and hopes to use her time in the house to convince the viewers that lovely Ched is innocent.
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited March 2015

Just read online, she is going to use her time on the show, to convince the public her brother is innocent.

Isn't that what his court case, his appeal, his website and his campaigners & sockpuppets on social media are supposed to do?

Why are his whole family so eager to be defined by this trial & conviction?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jesus christ
  • Options

Being related to a repist makes you a celeb these days? Jheez, as a society we really are slipping.

British celebrity hits a new low. Pretty poor standard from C5.
    Fixed that for you ;-)
  • Options
    IA said:

Isn't that what his court case, his appeal, his website and his campaigners & sockpuppets on social media are supposed to do?

Why are his whole family so eager to be defined by this trial & conviction?
    At a guess I would assume they think he is innocent......why else would they waste their time and reputations?
  • Options
    this is unbelievable. have C5 got no dignity. no respect for the feelings of the poor girl who was raped
  • Options
    This is priceless. Just what is she hoping that this will achieve?

Does winning BB now constitute grounds for further judicial review?
  • Options
    redman said:

this is unbelievable. have C5 got no dignity. no respect for the feelings of the poor girl who was raped

This was my first thought. She's going to hear the details of her trial raked over once more for the entertainment of the shows viewers and Channel 5's advertising revenue. The best outcome is that she doesn't even mention it, which would really pee Channel 5 off, and she were in there on her own "merit" but it's clear this isn't go to be the case. Poor effort all round.
  • Options
    Cant quite get my head around this. Fact is that, even though it isnt Celeb Big Brother, I can't see that she would have got on the show if she hadnt been Ched Evans' sister.

Nuts.
  • Options
    This is a wind up surely ? Doesn't he have some sort of appeal process (or at least he's asking for leave to appeal) ongoing ? Surely if she starts talking about the case she could find herself in contempt if court ?

I wonder if the torment for the girl that WAS raped will ever end.
  • Options
    Considering the case is being fast tracked to see whether a further appeal can be allowed its taking rather a long time
  • Options
    se9addick said:

This is a wind up surely ? Doesn't he have some sort of appeal process (or at least he's asking for leave to appeal) ongoing ? Surely if she starts talking about the case she could find herself in contempt if court ?

No. The matter is not presently sub judice in that nothing is presently being considered by a Court, so she could not be in contempt. Her only risk would be potential defamation and any subsequent civil case. (If the defamed individual could afford to bring one of course.)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There are no words.

I always thought it was strange that girlfriends, children etc of famous people would go on to be 'celebrities' based on little, but this is mental.

"Hi, my name is Kylie and my brother is a convicted rapist" is meant to be entertainment these days? Good lord.
  • Options
    If true this is f***ed up beyond words
  • Options
    Just about sums that programme up doesnt it.... 'entertainment' apparently?
  • Options
    This has made me so angry, shows a total lack of respect for all victims of rape.

C5 should be ashamed, they know exactly what they're doing and it STINKS!
  • Options
    It is not celebrity big brother - it is 'normal' big brother.

surely anyone can apply?
  • Options

This has made me so angry, shows a total lack of respect for all victims of rape.

C5 should be ashamed, they know exactly what they're doing and it STINKS!

It's what's the modern world is all about Stu, attention, attention, attention..........dopey little chav.

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

It is not celebrity big brother - it is 'normal' big brother.

surely anyone can apply?

I'm sure she's just lucky then.

Let's not pretend C5 don't know what they're doing here.
  • Options

I can't see that she would have got on the show if she hadnt been Ched Evans' sister.

It's worse than that mate. Being the sister of a third tier footballer isn't even enough for C5 standard of celebrity. Being the sister of a convicted rapist footballer is the key. No good could possibly come from this for anybody involved. At all.

• Options
    Last series, the winner was one of Rooneys tarts who he had the threesome with.
  • Options
    My guess is they've released the fact she's being considered on the sly for the press it'll generate, they hope it will make everyone remember Big Brother exists and is on soon, then they'll release a,statement saying she won't get on it.