Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Boys of Summer 2015 Baseball season

Comments

• Options
    Blue Jays all on the line tonight and they have an entire nation behind them :)
  • Options
    Blue Jays down 2-1 at the moment. You just know that bonehead move to pitch Price out of the bullpen when they were up 7-1 is going to bite them in the arse.
  • Options
    This is weird shit going on now.
  • Options
    Toronto sports teams love a dramatic finish!
  • Options
    Umpires made something of a mess of that stolen run incident. I understand why they gave the run as the batter was just going through his normal routine, but the ump strutting across the field of play waving his arms about should've made the run null IMO.
  • Options
    I've been watching baseball regularly for over 20 years now, and I ain't ever seen that.
  • Options
    Jesus, this is the weirdest seventh inning I've ever seen.
    First the phantom run for Texas, then the Blue Jays load the bases on 3 errors.
    Cracking stuff.
  • Options
    And now the pinch runner pretty much kneecaps the catcher! Quality.
  • Options
    Want the Jays to win, so going to say now, this is my favourite game since Game 6 in 2011 WS.
  • Options
    And it just got better!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd prefer the Jays to win too, just because the Texas Rangers are George W Bush's team. And he's a prick.
    And with that, 3 run homer for the Jays!
    Best. Inning. Ever.
  • Options
    BUNDLE!!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    This is just chaos!
  • Options
    The old bill's come onto the field now!
  • Options
    Listening in bed on mlb radio. What a week of baseball it's been.
  • Options

And it just got better!!!

And I wrote that before Bautista's shot.
  • Options
    I've been watching baseball for a long time, but is the most amazing innings I've ever seen. What a game this is.
  • Options
    Toronto have just kicked off at home against New York Redbulls. All seems very quiet and sedate in that stadium. How close is the football stadium to the baseball stadium?
  • Options
    I don't think many people in Toronto care much about their football team against NY compared with the Blue Jays, and I for one can understand why.
  • Options
    Didn't think I'd get into baseball when I moved here in January - too many stats, long games etc but I love it! The whole of Canada gets behind the blue jays which is pretty cool. I'm in vancouver and from my office I heard 4/5 different blokes go crazy when Bautista hit that HR!
    For a stereotypically mild mannered country, sport seem to get them fired up and god help whichever city they loose in - Vancouver took a bashing after 2 hockey riots!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a game!!! Insane in Toronto at the moment WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

Stat, of the remaining teams that can go to the world series the most recent to win it was the jays and some never have.

ALCS time! What a Jack from joey bats!!
  • Options
    philcafc said:

I don't think many people in Toronto care much about their football team against NY compared with the Blue Jays, and I for one can understand why.

Normally TFC does quite well for attendance but with the Jays doing as well as they have it has taken a back burner. Mind you with a win or tie they clinch the playoffs. Its about a 10 minute drive between the two stadiums.
  • Options
    Let's go METS. Great series win that. Bring on cubs.
  • Options
    Happy for the Mets, have a bit of a soft spot for them after I went to a game at Shea a few years back.
  • Options

philcafc said:

Normally TFC does quite well for attendance but with the Jays doing as well as they have it has taken a back burner. Mind you with a win or tie they clinch the playoffs. Its about a 10 minute drive between the two stadiums.
    Yep - straight down the Gardiner - the ACC, Rogers and the BMO within ten minutes of each other. Apart from in rush hour of course, when it's more like an hour and a half :)
  • Options
    Disappointed that my Dodgers couldn't get it done last night but we only have ourselves to blame haven't missed so many chances. Fair play to the Mets who found a way to win but I would fancy the Cubs to beat them in the NLCS. The ALCS looks very difficult to call but I would just take the Royals over the Jays. Looking forward to what should be 2 great series.
  • Options
    Mets 3 - 0 Cubs in the seven game series

Royals 3 - 1 Blue Jays.

Both could be over tonight
  • Options
    Bye bye Cubs. Let's go mets.
  • Options
    The Cubs curse lives on. Would have been amazing for the sport to see them win it, but would also be nice to see either of the three teams in contention tie it up as neither have had much success in recent years.

Would like a Mets / Royals series.
  • Options
    Another thing Back to the future got wrong.