Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Polish Pete ?

Whats happening with Polish Pete , anyone know ? would have thought he should have moved alittle up the crap pecking order re our forward line----unless of course he is that bad.

Comments

• Options
    I have heard he was quite good, certainly the reports were favourable on his ability... Maybe the attitude was wrong?
  • Options
    2014– → Sint-Truiden (loan) App 20 Goals 7
  • Options
    I'm hoping he's forgotten all about us.......
  • Options
    Never coming back.
  • Options

He'll be Upjest's marquee signing in the summer to help them get over the heartbreak of losing Loic Nego.

You mean Nego's coming back ????????

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

He'll be Upjest's marquee signing in the summer to help them get over the heartbreak of losing Loic Nego.

God I hope not!
  • Options
    I try to track the network results for the Trust website each week (but have failed recently). As far as I can tell he is a regular, but not automatic choice. He is often subbed or a sub. Without help from somebody over there I would not want to interpret too much. However he has not recovered the goalscoring form that he showed at de Graafschap and got him the move to us. Again it might be the way the two sides set up, that influence that.
  • Options
    I heard he struggled to keep up with the physicality of our game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Oggy Red said:

Well he's under contract with us until 2018, but don't worry, I think we'll be able to ship him out again:

"Hello, is that the Head Coach of FC Carl Zeiss Jena? How would like to sign a right-back who counts FC Nantes and AS Roma amongst his former clubs? (stifles sniggering)"
  • Options

You could probably say that for most of the Charlton team these days.
  • Options

He only played for 7 minutes

• Options
    Swisdom said:

He only played for 7 minutes

Never really settled in the U21s either though did he?
  • Options
  • Options
    Translated from http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=95392 :

Piotr Parzyszek might try his luck at last season STVV. The 21 year old Pole was loaned by the English Charlton Athletic. The Canaries managed to enforce the promotion to first division, but Parzyszek does not know where his future lies. Voetbalbelgië.be had a conversation with the attacker.

Parzyszek collapsed last summer on loan down to STVV, which was eagerly looking for an easy scoring striker. The Canaries cherished as any season lofty ambitions. That Limburgers ultimately champion would play Parzyszek had not anticipated.

"Last season at Stayen suited me excellently. I came to Sint-Truiden with appropriate expectations. But if I have to be honest, I did not expect that we would play champion. "

"No contact with Charlton"
    The last striker who left a good impression on STVV is Reza Ghoochannejhad. Piotr already has an attribute with the Iranian common: a difficult to pronounce name, which creates problems for some spectators.

"Parzyszek is not a traditional name in Belgium, but the accent here is not too bad," the striker remarked. "Obviously they speak my name in Poland different, but I'm now already used to it."

Parzyszek returns this summer to Charlton Athletic, the Roland Duchâtelet club. The Pole does not know yet what the English team with his plans. "My STVV loan period is over, but I have had no contact with Charlton," he admits.

"We are all in a holiday and my girlfriend is pregnant. Let it be clear: if I return to Charlton, I do not think I will play. Then I just like my previous passage again on the bench, or even end up in the stands. "

"I've been in England never had a fair chance. I was allowed three minutes to go my way and based on that I was "degraded". That often happens in England. That is why there is so little break English talents. People often underestimate how hard it is to them. "

"Become stronger"
    Parzyszek got a Degout of the English mentality. Missed his breakthrough at Charlton is the attacker still cross. "The big difference with Belgium? When a player is not good enough, they bring somebody else in. In the rest of Europe get young players have a chance, "said the attacker.

"I have always been convinced of my own qualities and I am still. If I had been given a fair chance, I could show what I had in my march. I consider that period as a part of my development. I am here become stronger. I continue to work hard and be mentally improved tremendously. "

Piotr Parzyszek would love to stay longer at STVV. The Canaries want to keep the Polish youth international longer Stayen. "Where is my future? That depends largely on Charlton, "said the Pole.

"STVV already indicated that they want to keep me longer. There I would be very happy with it. By playing, there is freed Budget champion, but I fear that the amount still will not be enough to buy me. "

"Charlton has a lot of money down for me. They will anyway want to earn back the amount invested. When they decide to lend me again, my first choice STVV, but that again depends on Charlton. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2015

No contact with Charlton

makes sense considering when I asked Guy about him he had no idea who I was talking about

Lol.

Feel sorry for him, but if he's not good enough he's not good enough. Sounds like he is bitter about his experience over here, probably understandable.
  • Options
    Might be worth a pre-season look at him again, then if he's deemed not good enough he can be loaned/sold.
  • Options
    I actually saw him for the fringe teams when he was here, and said he needs re-configuration completely, because with his fanfare surely he wasn't as bad as he looked to me. It is a shame but PP played like a draughts player in a chess match and from what I saw there didn't look like a footballer was in there.
    I can only hope that his season at STTV has played a part in turning him off and turning him on again.
  • Options
    If he is loaned out again I would rather it was to an English league club so he can learn about the English game and maybe toughen up a bit. That would give us a better idea as to the possibility of using him in the future. I guess it might just come down to finding someone prepared to buy him, or pay his wages while on loan, or have the costs lost in the intra-club accounting processes Roland uses if it's STVV or another network club.
  • Options
    The ideal target man we were looking for at the expense of Superyann.......... not!
  • Options
    Not good enough for our reserve team when he was here.
  • Options
    I'm sure it is a case of lost in translation but it sounds like he is saying we do not give youngsters a chance. Hmm.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

The ideal target man we were looking for at the expense of Superyann.......... not!

Please........
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Yaaaa! Another thread hijacked by Kermoganr...!