Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is it getting close to considering a boycott of a home game?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Posting without reading blah blah blah

I understand where you're coming from but, IMHO, there shouldnt be a boycott. We're in a rut and the team need us more than ever to get behind them. Our luck changed when Henderson got injured and I'm sure our luck will change again. Support the team, not the regime.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Posting without reading blah blah blah

I understand where you're coming from but, IMHO, there shouldnt be a boycott. We're in a rut and the team need us more than ever to get behind them. Our luck changed when Henderson got injured and I'm sure our luck will change again. Support the team, not the regime.

These loans and players with countless back up teams within the network won't really change their effort levels with a couple of sing songs, we are a shop window.. a few songs within that shop won't change too much I hate to say. I think action is a better shout than looking like we are happy with what Roland is doing.
  • Options

LoOkOuT said:

What would happen if at a prearranged time (a certain amount of minutes after kickoff at the Huddersfield match) everyone returned to the concourses? The atmosphere in the enclosed spaces is always good for a sing song and building camaraderie. Then after 15 minutes, or a certain amount of time, everyone returns. The effect of everyone disappearing for a large amount of time, will be effective, symbolically, and I think generate interest amongst supporters not immediately involved (where's everyone going? I can hear them, etc. Oh that's what it's about!).

It might be a good way to start.

Nice idea but by the time everyone gets out of the East Stand the bloody game would have finished anyway. Bloody place is a nightmare to get out of.
    So how about at a set time everyone stands and turns their back to the directors box.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Maybe sustained pelters and ridicule would help from each person as they see fit, sustained match after match. I will continue to go, but will probably end up trying to poison the Valley so called atmosphere game after game, just as the present regime is poisoning the club and my enjoyment.
    What it the opposite of ultras, nultras? Perhaps we will become 'anti-fans' whose' job is not to create a sea of red but a sea of sarcasm and bile, not to 'get behind the boys and make some noise' but to undermine and disturb as much as possible.
    Instead of a season ticket boycott, buy one and turn up and make your feelings clear. Not blind loyalty, but eyes wide open disloyalty.

Sarin, Mustard Gas or just a good Fart ? Or perhaps a Boo or two ?
  • Options
    Haven't read anybody's views on this thread. We all have a choice on what we should and what we shouldn't do. I've been a season ticket for 40 years and feel well qualified to decide for myself on whether I should attend matches or not. I'm at an all time low with the club.
    I think for the first two minutes of the Huddersfield game the crowd should turn their backs on the play. For the third minute applaud Chris Powell then get on with getting behind the team and make sure we get an essential 3 points. Coyr
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Haven't read anybody's views on this thread. We all have a choice on what we should and what we shouldn't do. I've been a season ticket for 40 years and feel well qualified to decide for myself on whether I should attend matches or not. I'm at an all time low with the club.
    I think for the first two minutes of the Huddersfield game the crowd should turn their backs on the play. For the third minute applaud Chris Powell then get on with getting behind the team and make sure we get an essential 3 points. Coyr

What happens if we score while looking away from the pitch? Will cheering be allowed?
  • Options
    Fact is a fairweather fan could have at one time been an ardent fan but a fairweather fan is just that on the day he sounds like one and acts like one. These fairweather fans once again could be ardent fans but just because an ardent fan becomes a fairweather fan does not stop him from being called a fairweather fan. So could those bleating about going away and supporting another team or even not supporting this team stop saying they are ardent fans when behaving like fairweather fans. No disrespect intended.
  • Options
    No. Man up and support your team, for Christ's sake.
  • Options
    We won't score. If we do it's a bonus.
  • Options

Perv

:-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

The team would need to know in advance ? viaJJ that any form of proposed action is being done in support of them and CAFC, and is purely against Roland''s Notwork.

You been on the vino again, Anni ?

:smile:

• Options
    Unless something is done that affects Roland's revenue he will not listen, after today he has made it apparent that his not fussed about this club. I would happily boycott games.. I certainly won't be renewing until he has gone!