Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Game of Thrones

Comments

• paddycafc said:
    I have watched every episode of Got and thoroughly enjoyed it. Unfortunately I spent last year working on it. I read uour theorys with interest.
    Is any thread safe from an ITK person? 😉
  • What would you like to know?  We had a very big funeral pyre. On a brighter note the prequel is under way.
  • paddycafc said:
    What would you like to know?  We had a very big funeral pyre. On a brighter note the prequel is under way.
    Hope they did as good a job on the casting as the the original. One of the biggest strengths of the 8 seasons was how well chosen the cast was.
  • edited April 2019
    Amazing first episode!
    In this screenshot from the first episode of the final season, Varys (L), Melisandre (C), and guest star Jeff Bezos (R), look over the battle of Westeros, which will determine which Charlton players will "become future Premier League stars" in 2019-2020.

• The wait is killing me, I was tempted to watch it on my IPTV box but decided the risk of buffering etc was too big, hopefully someone gets a HD version up on pirate bay asap.
  • Watched the episode. I thought it was good but the dialogue seemed kind of rushed again. 

Its definitely hard tying so many stories together in 6 episodes, but season 7 also started with the same weird pacing, so I’ll let it slide for now.
  • Good start everything in place for the next episode 

how many episodes are there here this season ?
  • Good start everything in place for the next episode 

how many episodes are there here this season ?
    • Episode 1: 54 minutes
    • Episode 2: 58 minutes
    • Episode 3: 60 minutes
    • Episode 4: 78 minutes
    • Episode 5: 80 minutes
    • Episode 6: 80 minutes
  • Good start for sure. 
  • There are something like 11 major characters.... they are gonna have to start killing off a few every episode unless we are gonna get a Taranatino-like climax.
  • Sponsored links:

• That episode was basically getting set for the blood bath to follow, so many reunions. The last one being the most poignant.
  • Ok, who else absolutely shat themselves towards the end 
  • Carter said:
    Ok, who else absolutely shat themselves towards the end 
    Pussy 
  • Carter said:
    My missus nearly went into early labour 😂
  • Laddick01 said:
    Watched the episode. I thought it was good but the dialogue seemed kind of rushed again. 

Its definitely hard tying so many stories together in 6 episodes, but season 7 also started with the same weird pacing, so I’ll let it slide for now.
    What do you mean by ‘rushed’?
  • Carter said:
    Pussy 
    Mate, it had been a relatively tame offering until 'that' occurred. It was just gone 6am and I was expecting nothing like that. I'm not ashamed to say my arse and legs involuntarily went skywards! 
  • I enjoyed the episode. 

Nothing to fault. Roll on next week. 

I have a six month old, so she got to watch it with me at 6am this morning whilst the Mrs slept. Fingers crossed that last scene did not sink in haha
  • Dizzle said:
    Carter said:
    My missus nearly went into early labour 😂
    Weirdest part is she's not even pregnant yet...

Unless it's the black smoke baby that killed Renly
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Watched the episode. I thought it was good but the dialogue seemed kind of rushed again. 

What do you mean by ‘rushed’?
    At the start of the episode there was the courtyard scene in Winterfell with everyone arriving. We got about a minute of slightly awkward dialogue before Bran says something like ‘there’s no time for this.’ Yet there was time for Jon and Dany to fly about on Dragons. 

Looking back they they covered a lot this episode, and it was pretty good, but there were a few scenes that were not quite done justice.

• edited April 2019
    Looking forward to seeing Dany turn into the villain. There’s no way she gives up her claim to the throne for Jon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Saw the first episode when I got home from work

Nice start to the season
  • About shit myself when the kid started screaming, had my headphones in full blast while the missus was sleeping, bit of a shocker haha 

I have to say I was a little disappointed, for the first episode back after a 2 year wait or what have ya you would think there would be some fireworks, was very tame and almost filler like. Hopefully it will still deliver

As Callum said I think Dany is gonna turn into the villain, the scene with Sam, the demand of respect when she mentioned Sansa, the spanner with Jon being the heir.

Can see it all crumbling apart. Also reckon they have foreshadowed the dragons being useless, struggling to eat and don't like winterfell, I think one of them will die before the war 

• That red tree among all that snow they kept showing? I suspect that is the tree where the man was sacrificed to become the Night King. The spiral of the arms matches all the spirals they have shown since S1. It's a symbol of the Children of the Forest, who created the WW. I suspect the WW's main gripe is with their creators.
  • That red tree among all that snow they kept showing? I suspect that is the tree where the man was sacrificed to become the Night King. The spiral of the arms matches all the spirals they have shown since S1. It's a symbol of the Children of the Forest, who created the WW. I suspect the WW's main gripe is with their creators.
    Wasnt that tree further North of the Wall?
  • I predicted the Arya line of "1 or 2" about a second before she said it.
  • All I hope is that Ep2 leads straight on from how Ep1 ends
  • All I hope is that Ep2 leads straight on from how Ep1 ends
    The ending was the best part for me. Such a good potential storyline.
  • Thought it was a solid start, definitely can be built on.

Lots of questions though.
  • I just don’t know how they’re gonna fit everything in, regardless of some episodes being 80 mins long.