Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Game of Thrones

Comments

• Anyone got an idea of what Cersei’s plan is? I can’t work her out 
    It would appear she's waiting for everyone to die at the hand of the white walkers, she doesnt appear to be too keen to help out. Not sure why but knowing Cersei she'll have something up her sleeve
    It would appear she's waiting for everyone to die at the hand of the white walkers, she doesnt appear to be too keen to help out. Not sure why but knowing Cersei she'll have something up her sleeve
    Her best bet is let the northerners get dwindled down, use the Golden Company to pick off the stragglers, and then blow up Kings Landing with wildfire once the NK arrives. Would leave her as the undisputed queen even if the rest of Westeros was ruined.

No way she comes out of this alive though.
  • Why is little finger 6/1 to rule westeros. he died in the last season
  • I think both Dany and Cersei bite the dust. Just not sure which one goes first.
  • Guessing Bran saves him. Bran is no longer Bran and no longer caring about trifiling things like Jamie trying to kill him. He is the Three Eyed Raven now. Probably is the sole thing between Jamie and Arya getting another notch in her needle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cersei reckons she’s preggo

the fortune teller told her that she would have 3 children and all 3 would die. A key convo between Cersei and Jamie happened where she recalled that everything the fortune teller told her had come true...

So either she is lying about being pregnant, or she dies before the baby is born. 
  • So Bran ''waiting for an old friend" was him sitting out knowing Jamie would turn up?

He's creepy but that's a good line.
  • Presumably Jamie didn't even know he was alive?  He'd have thought Theon killed him still?
  • What has happened to Jamie’s blonde hair?
  • I think the majority of the dead go South and reach Cersei before Winterfell. she gives the ice king a blozza stating that she doesnt do anymore on first dates, and they united kill eveyone and cersei and the iceking rule forever
  • What has happened to Jamie’s blonde hair?
    Got dirty on the road I'm guessing

He's not exactly the most popular man in Westeros either
  • Anyway,what episode does Dani get her bangers out do we think?
  • I'm beginning to think most of the point of this episode was to build the conflict between Cersei and the Starks. I also think whatever Arya asked Gendry to make will be important somehow, I forgot she had the valyrian dagger though. 
  • edited April 2019
    It's a spear with a detachable dragonglass blade that can be used as a dagger. 
  • edited April 2019
    Dizzle said:
    Cersei reckons she’s preggo

the fortune teller told her that she would have 3 children and all 3 would die. A key convo between Cersei and Jamie happened where she recalled that everything the fortune teller told her had come true...

So either she is lying about being pregnant, or she dies before the baby is born. 

Or Tywin slipped one in her and she dies giving birth therefore is killed by her younger brother? :wink:

I hope she is preggo and doesn't die though. Praying it's a dwarf.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    Cersei was drinking wine, she's not pregnant.

She wasn't drinking when Tyrion visited as it's all a ruse. She will be known as the Mad Queen before the series ends.

The Mad King was killed by the Husband of the Mad Queen.

I think Dany is going to go off the rails too. She was becoming threatening towards Sansa in her discussion with Jon.
  • I think Jamie will die either in the battle of Winterfell or soon after, a proper heroes demise and Brienne will be there to witness it. He may even save her from a Whitewalker, then she will update his entry in the book of the Kings Guard.
  • Dazzler21 said:

She wasn't drinking when Tyrion visited as it's all a ruse. She will be known as the Mad Queen before the series ends.

I think Dany is going to go off the rails too. She was becoming threatening towards Sansa in her discussion with Jon.
    Plenty of people drink whilst pregnant, I don't think that's a real clincher.
  • I'm beginning to think most of the point of this episode was to build the conflict between Cersei and the Starks. I also think whatever Arya asked Gendry to make will be important somehow, I forgot she had the valyrian dagger though. 
    It was definitely designed to set up the next five episodes. Get the characters in position, get their motivations/ plans clear to the audience (best example is Bronn), get the reunions out of the way and so on (which largely sums up the last season!). It wasn’t exactly mind blowing or exciting, but every scene had a purpose. I don’t agree with the earlier comment that the dragon-flying scene was time wasting - it established that Jon will be able to fly a dragon in a later episode. 

That dagger is classic ‘Chekov’s Gun’ stuff too. Something like that doesn’t get seen unless it gets used. 

• Is the actor that plays Bran terrible or is the wooden way of talking part of the role? 
  • Dazzler21 said:

Do you think? My assumption was the mad king was the mad king because the three eyed raven made him that way. Went mad because of the whispers in his head, possibly because he was being warned about the rise of the walkers.

I think Cersei is too head strong to lose it. She'll get killed, probably by Jamie. Tyrion too obvious...However, I think he'll then get mauled by the mountain who in turn will get done in by the hound.
  • You don't think she's mad already?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Cersei made a point when she saw Tyrion of not drinking wine to show she was pregnant, now she's back with a glass every scene...
  • Dazzler21 said:

C'mon. That would be absolutely the worst thing she's ever done. Would be so out of character.
  • se9addick said:
    Is the actor that plays Bran terrible or is the wooden way of talking part of the role? 
    Both