Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Game of Thrones

Comments

• I've been banging on about this theory for years - i'm sure Bran is going to control one of Danaerys dragon. It makes so much sense with the whole "Flying" theme that surrounds Bran, each dragon will only accept one rider, so I'm imagining that Dany has Drogon, John will control the other, is it Rhaegal?, and maybe Bran will warg to control Viserion to help defeat the NK.

I personally don't quite buy the Bran is the NK theory, but I can understand where it comes from.

It would make sense, not a bad shout.

• I've been banging on about this theory for years - i'm sure Bran is going to control one of Danaerys dragon. It makes so much sense with the whole "Flying" theme that surrounds Bran, each dragon will only accept one rider, so I'm imagining that Dany has Drogon, John will control the other, is it Rhaegal?, and maybe Bran will warg to control Viserion to help defeat the NK.

I personally don't quite buy the Bran is the NK theory, but I can understand where it comes from.
    Viserion is technically dead though, instead just brought back by the Night King

Can Bran warg into something that isnt effectively living?

Viserion is technically dead though, instead just brought back by the Night King

Who knows, you'd have thought that it would have been implied by now if so.

I don't buy the whole Bran / Night King thing either but I do think the latter is a Stark and there is some connection between the two. The biggest reason why I don't buy it though, is the Night King does not exist in the books (yet). If he was such a major character, he'd have surely been introduced by now.
  • cafcpolo said:
    I've been banging on about this theory for years - i'm sure Bran is going to control one of Danaerys dragon. It makes so much sense with the whole "Flying" theme that surrounds Bran, each dragon will only accept one rider, so I'm imagining that Dany has Drogon, John will control the other, is it Rhaegal?, and maybe Bran will warg to control Viserion to help defeat the NK.

Who knows, you'd have thought that it would have been implied by now if so.

I don't buy the whole Bran / Night King thing either but I do think the latter is a Stark and there is some connection between the two. The biggest reason why I don't buy it though, is the Night King does not exist in the books (yet). If he was such a major character, he'd have surely been introduced by now.
    I think of the two as separate entities now.  The tv show has veered so far from the books that it's pointless referencing the two.

I can see the end game being the same but how it gets there is already so different.
  • Bran being able to affect the past is something that has been set up but not delivered on yet. Initially it seemed like he might accidentally change something, but now he's all-knowing and wise, it does seem like he'd have to do something smart with that ability. And just making a quick change seems unlikely, so the circular time thing is where the Night's King theory does add up for me. I just don't think it would be "it was him all along". 
  • Anybody else doing a GOT Deadpool? 
  • Ive never watched it.
  • The last scene of the previous episode may have had a nice Easter egg. The last scene panned back showing the white walkers marching in a formation of a wolf. Which is the crest of House Stark. I think the Bran theory is gonna prove to be correct. At minimum, the Night King is a Stark.
  • Stark Crest, inverted. The odds of this being coincidence is in my mind, zero.

• Sponsored links:

• Is that inverted ? Looks like the other way around to me
  • Looks more like Dany shitting out a dragon egg 
  • Looks more like Dany shitting out a dragon egg 
    Hopefully the first scene in the new season
    The best thing about GOT Is that this could actually happen and no one would be surprised 
  • Greenie said:
    Ive never watched it.

Thanks for your input pal :P

I would say maybe you should have a binge before it starts but that would be a good effort as starts 2am Monday :) Best series ever so at some point put in your list...

• Deffo not the best show ever, but it's up there.

Can't wait to get this on the download. Gotta find an excuse to get the wife and baby ou the house!
  • I got the 20th May off for the finale. No way i could sit through a day of work not knowing the ending. Anyone else??
  • SamB09 said:
    I got the 20th May off for the finale. No way i could sit through a day of work not knowing the ending. Anyone else??

I am off every Monday :) I have the option to either watch live or if tired when I first wake up

#winning

Can't wait to get this on the download. Gotta find an excuse to get the wife and baby ou the house!
    Well, may not be the best show (that's Hill Street Blues) but they are predicting it will be the most popular in TV history.
    They say it may be the TV show with the highest audience viewing figures ever for the first episode of the new season.
  • Sponsored links:

• SamB09 said:
    I got the 20th May off for the finale. No way i could sit through a day of work not knowing the ending. Anyone else??

I am off every Monday :) I have the option to either watch live or if tired when I first wake up

#winning

Working from home for at least the next six months so can watch when I wake up on Sky...Need to record two copies though so I can watch it in the morning without the missus noticing when she gets back from work and wants to watch!
  • I have a really early train to catch Monday had the day penciled as work from home but it’s one of those must watch programs for me easily the best show ever made for TV going to take something out of this world to beat it 

I have gone back and watched series 1-6 over the last 12 weeks and now I have this weekend to binge watch series 7 just in time for the 1st episode 
  • edited April 2019
    Stark Crest, inverted. The odds of this being coincidence is in my mind, zero.

Zero, eh? 

Would you say the same about these flamingos in the form of a flamingo!?

• JiMMy 85 said:

Zero, eh? 

Of course that's not a coincidence. Flamingoes are plotting world conquest, everyone knows that.
  • edited April 2019

Deffo not the best show ever, but it's up there.

Tell her you've been shagging her sister.

Tell her you've been shagging her sister.
    Sadly she's an only child, damn you one child policy.
  • thenewbie said:
    JiMMy 85 said:

Zero, eh? 

Of course that's not a coincidence. Flamingoes are plotting world conquest, everyone knows that.
    Couldn’t take over Woolwich.
  • So close....
  • I have watched every episode of Got and thoroughly enjoyed it. Unfortunately I spent last year working on it. I read uour theorys with interest.