Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Game of Thrones

Comments

• Slightly off topic but where are the female White Walker's? 
    Now we know why they are so pissed off.
  • cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    It will be a different path to a similar ending.
    A lot of different paths.  Would love to see him finish them.  Catelyn Stark and the young Griff to name but two 
    Ahhhh, the true heir, not that bastard imposter Jon Snow!
    Come to think of it, and I presume the book is going that way, does this mean Rhagon targeryan had two sons?  Jon and the young griff?
  • cabbles said:
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    A lot of different paths.  Would love to see him finish them.  Catelyn Stark and the young Griff to name but two 
    Come to think of it, and I presume the book is going that way, does this mean Rhagon targeryan had two sons?  Jon and the young griff?
    cabbles said:
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    He had two sons and a daughter.  The latter is definitely dead, the first son maybe is depending if Young Griff is real or (as I think) an imposter, and then Jon.
  • cabbles said:
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    cabbles said:
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    He had two sons and a daughter.  The latter is definitely dead, the first son maybe is depending if Young Griff is real or (as I think) an imposter, and then Jon.
    I think the book implies that Young Griff is pretending to be the long lost son of Rhaegar and Lyanna with none of those involved knowing that said son actually does exist (Jon Snow.)
  • thenewbie said:
    cabbles said:
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    cabbles said:
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    I think the book implies that Young Griff is pretending to be the long lost son of Rhaegar and Lyanna with none of those involved knowing that said son actually does exist (Jon Snow.)
    Bloody hell.  I’m still learning.  I didn’t pick up this young griff was a potential  imposter 
  • edited April 2019
    thenewbie said:
    cabbles said:
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    cabbles said:
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Young Griff is the son of Rhaegar and Elia Martell. Elia, Griff & Rhaenys (the sister). All were supposed to have been killed during Roberts Rebellion and the sacking of Kings Landing by The Mountain - That's why Oberyn wanted to kill him and was Tyrions champion - Elia was his sister.

Varys was supposed to have swapped Griff (Aegon) around before The Mountain came and snuck him out of Kings Landing.

So potentially not an imposter, nothing to suggest so in the books. It could be that Dany, Aegon & Jon are the three heads of the dragon.
  • Different level bits on here, thanks I am thinking I might have to go get the books once the TV series has ended.
  • Different level bits on here, thanks I am thinking I might have to go get the books once the TV series has ended.
    I'm considering relistening to them on Audible, been years since I read them.  Only about 35 hours per book!!
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcpolo said:
    thenewbie said:
    cabbles said:
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    cabbles said:
    cafcpolo said:
    cabbles said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Young Griff is the son of Rhaegar and Elia Martell. Elia, Griff & Rhaenys (the sister). All were supposed to have been killed during Roberts Rebellion and the sacking of Kings Landing by The Mountain - That's why Oberyn wanted to kill him and was Tyrions champion - Elia was his sister.

Varys was supposed to have swapped Griff (Aegon) around before The Mountain came and snuck him out of Kings Landing.

So potentially not an imposter, nothing to suggest so in the books. It could be that Dany, Aegon & Jon are the three heads of the dragon.
    Could be I am totally wrong haha, been a donkey's age since I actually read the books.
  • Any sign of Episode Three or are we going to have to wait till tomorrow?
  • Any sign of Episode Three or are we going to have to wait till tomorrow?
    I'm staying up! 

Last week's came about because Amazon accidentally uploaded it a day early. I doubt they'll make that mistake again. 
  • edited April 2019
    I've seen screencaps. Wow. This is gonna be heavy.
  • Here we go. The moment I’ve been waiting for all week.
  • Okay this is fucking insane
  • edited April 2019
    Ummmmm.... really? Uhhhhhhhh... not what I expected.
  • Brilliant. Loved it. 
  • It was a bit of a lackluster final moment but otherwise WOW.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    I’m 99% sure that ending was a fakeout after thinking about it. I’ll put up why after it airs tomorrow but it just doesn’t make sense.
  • Unbelievable TV. Wow.

That moment when she flew through the air my emotions went “yessss...noooooo....omg yes!!!”

What’s gonna happen now???
  • One of the losses (squeezed to death) ripped my heart out. Was one of my favorite characters. :'(
  • edited April 2019
    Brown eyes ... Walder Frey

Blue eyes ... The Night King

Green eyes ... Cersei Lannister
  • I’m not having any of this it doesn’t make sense because x/y/z or it left me a bit disappointed because a/b/c bollocks. 

That. Was. Fucking. Incredible. 

Loved the ending. The most bad assed character in the whole thing being totally bad assed. 

Went back and rewatched the ‘moment’ half a dozen times before calling it a night. 

Loved it. 

It it was excellent in my opinion too.
    People moaning because Cesci will probably be the last battle but the show is called “Game of Thrones” so it will always be about who finally sits on the iron throne.

• Incredible viewing. Absolutely incredible. 
  • Those dothraki are a bit silly eh?
  • Will we ever find out what the Night King actually wanted or do we have to rely on the final books for that?
  • Holy shit, I can unclench now