Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clarkson suspended by Beeb - Top Gear off air this weekend

Comments

• Options
    Why couldn't the BBC let him get away with it? For say 30 or 40 years...
  • Options

Get ready to get offended on someone else's behalf.

He's been given a Riga ie not sacked but his contracts not being renewed

Then why can't the BBC show the remaining shows from this series?
  • Options
    He will be replaced by the bloke who left one direction today, no coincidence, FACT.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Nor is any bullying but it happens
  • Options
    Can't have double standards for a sackable just because it's jeremy clarkson.

Had to go.

In the meantime...paddy power

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/tv-specials/bbc-specials?ev_oc_grp_ids=2030672
  • Options
    JC second story on BBC News tonight (after a terrible plane crash in which three Brits confirmed dead).

Back to JC. Says the Old Bill want to get involved even though the alleged victim apparently said he was not filing a complaint. Glad they haven't got any paedophiles to be investigating in their part of the world.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alan Curbishley is 16/1 to be the next presenter
  • Options

Alan Curbishley is 16/1 to be the next presenter

He's 2/5 ok will hill
  • Options

JC second story on BBC News tonight (after a terrible plane crash in which three Brits confirmed dead).

Back to JC. Says the Old Bill want to get involved even though the alleged victim apparently said he was not filing a complaint. Glad they haven't got any paedophiles to be investigating in their part of the world.

That's absolutely disgusting.

Zane Magic leaving No Directions should have been the top story.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Stig said:

What a wonderful weasel word 'handbags' is. It admits that violence has taken place, but diminishes its severity to next to nothing and implies that no one in particular is at fault. The reality seems to be quite far off of that though. One-sided violence coupled with a sustained verbal attack and unreasonable threats to sack a subordinate. These are the unacceptable actions of a workplace bully. You can call this 'handbags' if you like. But this behaviour is not acceptable in any modern workplace.

Thanks for that oh and have a big slice of whoosh. ;o)
  • Options
    I heard Jeremy Clarkson isn't coming back to Top Gear

But James May
  • Options
    Bet he wished he well and truely parked that producer up properly now, there'll be a next time Jezza!
  • Options

brogib said:

Bet he wished he well and truely parked that producer up properly now, there'll be a next time Jezza!

Yeah! What a hero, subjecting a blameless junior colleague to a prolonged, foul mouthed, abusive rant in public before splitting his lip eh? How the effing hell in all this has the victim of a clear case of workplace bullying ended up being the villain of the piece?
    Doge eat dog, survival of the fittest
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worse than Ross and Brand ?
  • Options
    paulc said:

Worse than Ross and Brand ?

Now that was bullying, scum of the earth those 2
  • Options
    I suspect that Nigel Farage has modelled himself on fag smoking, booze guzzling, loud mouthed Jeremy ((:>)
  • Options
    I'm glad the pillock has gone but sadly he will pop up somewhere else who will take advantage of his archaic views.
  • Options
    As a car enthusiast, he is good, informative, entertaining.

As a person he's mostly just an absolute wanker.

On the subject of him and Piers Morgan....I'd still rather have a beer with clarkson, he wins every time.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Dave2l said:

On the subject of him and Piers Morgan....I'd still rather have a beer with clarkson, he wins every time.

Having a beer with Morgan or Clarkson? .

That's like saying would you rather die by having your cock cut off or by having a red hot poker shoved up your arse?
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Dave2l said:

That's like saying would you rather die by having your cock cut off or by having a red hot poker shoved up your arse?
    Mmmmm. If you're going to die why not both?

But Clarkson AND Morgan is a slow slow death.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Dave2l said:

AND don't worry Beds he'll be back annoying you lentil botherers in no time, this will not be the end of it I fear.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Dave2l said:

AND don't worry Beds he'll be back annoying you lentil botherers in no time, this will not be the end of it I fear.

I will be too busy knitting yogurt to notice.

but he's not touching my lentils!
  • Options
    I spilt my beer down him once.
    It was free though, so that's OK, plus he had just had a dig at motorcyclists.