Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clarkson suspended by Beeb - Top Gear off air this weekend

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Top gear makes the bbc circa £100m per year. That is a big funding hole to fill. I am seriously worried that the bbc will either make a call for higher licence fees, or the quality of programming will take a nosedive.

As for clarkson I heard he may be making a show for Netflix
  • Options
    Chrispy51 said:

Top gear makes the bbc circa £100m per year. That is a big funding hole to fill. I am seriously worried that the bbc will either make a call for higher licence fees, or the quality of programming will take a nosedive.

As for clarkson I heard he may be making a show for Netflix

Nah, mate, don't worry, they can save that sort of money by not having BBC Breakfast branded coffee mugs and umbrellas and by not having BBC logos on everything in the stationery cupboard.
  • Options
    brogib said:

Not only that, but ain't a producer senior to a presenter? Probably come out of Uni giving it Johnny Big Potatas to JC and got parked up for his efforts

'Ere Rob, do you have to go to a special school to learn all these "Right tasty geezer phrases", or can you do a correspondence course? :wink:
  • Options

brogib said:

Not only that, but ain't a producer senior to a presenter? Probably come out of Uni giving it Johnny Big Potatas to JC and got parked up for his efforts

'Ere Rob, do you have to go to a special school to learn all these "Right tasty geezer phrases", or can you do a correspondence course? :wink:
    Just comes natural to me me old China, I'm thinking about doing seminars in it though
  • Options
    brogib said:

brogib said:

Just comes natural to me me old China, I'm thinking about doing seminars in it though
    hahahahaha .. sometimes this site is - please excuse the Americanism - tooooo much
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Some of us though just turn up for a days work with the unreasonable expectation that we won't be assaulted by our more senior colleagues...oh and yes, I am aware you're just trolling for a reaction.

I find that hard to believe Bournemouth, I bet there are plenty of people who want to lamp you one at work...
    Sadly, there's an element of truth in that...
    But they obviously have way more sense than Clarkson.
    or way less money in the bank!