Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Poll for election

Comments

• Options
    UKIP
  • Options
    Your area's Green candidate has the best name, as with ours. What's that People Before Profit stuff about?
  • Options
    UKIP
  • Options
    Labour
  • Options
    Labour
  • Options
    Ed's Red Communist army!
  • Options
    Conservative.
  • Options
    Good ole Tories
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Leuth said:

Your area's Green candidate has the best name, as with ours. What's that People Before Profit stuff about?

This is what they put out there:

http://peoplebeforeprofit.org.uk/

...and this is the Green candidate you mentioned:

http://www.storm.poorun.org/biography.htm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whoever has the best chance of keeping the Tories out, unless that happened to be UKIP.
  • Options
    Labour
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited April 2015
    Conservative

Cameron=Millionaire, Miliband=Millionaire, Clegg=Millionaire, Farage=Millionaire

But I know which Millionaire I trust to recover the economy (which they have been doing), Stop the scroungers in the welfare system, I'm all for helping those that are in genuine need, the welfare state was set up as a safety net, not a way of life, Stand up for our troops, Cut waste and bureaucracy in the NHS, Reduce Unemployment (Remember this fact, no Labour government has ever left office with a lower unemployment total than when it entered office), Help and support businesses.

Miliband - waste of space, weak as dishwater, him & his shadow cabinet, hate them all with a passion, Islington based Metropolitan elite self hating prats.
    Clegg - I like him as an individual but LIb Dem policies are to woolly for me
    Farage - Again, like him individually, but too many wrong uns in the party, and he can promise state funded orgasms and beach holidays for all if he likes, but it doesn't matter, he isn't getting in.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    any one but labour

how can people forget the mess we were in last time or the time (1979) before that
  • Options
    A lot on here are the same types that never voted for Thatcher.

All work in the City of London, but vote Labour......yeah right

• Options

I'm finding the high number of labour votes quite disconcerting

Same here. But nothing overly surprising. Football is traditionally a working class game. Not trying to stereotype, but it is. If this were a forum for Rugby supporters it would probably be different.

Also not trying to stereotype but Labour (especially with their campaign this time around) are trying to appeal to the working class voter. Add the two together and hey presto Labour will be popular.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Labour
  • Options
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Conservative, I'm employed and not a scrounger so no choice really.

Oh the irony....
  • Options
    Probably Lib Dem for tactical reasons, although Vince Cable is also a damn good local MP.

Twickenham is being very heavily targeted by the Tories. Indeed, a day rarely passes without one of us receiving a call, a leaflet through the door or a letter from Dave. Unimpressed with all the main parties and (as someone put it on the news the other night) their recent attempts at political cross-dressing.
  • Options
    Labour
  • Options
    This is pretty much going as I predicted

#Barnsleylife
  • Options
    Conservative
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Conservative, I'm employed and not a scrounger so no choice really.

Oh the irony....
    Not in the slightest. The irony is people calling Labour the party of the working class.
  • Options
    Conservative. Mainly 2 reasons: Like Jo Johnson our local MP - talks a lot of sense and makes a real effort to attend local events. Not a fan of Ed Miliband - still convinced they voted for the wrong one!