Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Poll for election

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    Do you think BBC, ITV and Sky will all be showing different 'seats won' at the same time again ?
  • Options
    I tend to not talk about who I vote for other than to my nearest and dearest, it is a personal thing. Nobody knows your personal status and your past, which tends to build your political prejudices. And because if I told you my views you would all feel gutted you didn't have the chance to copy me.
  • Options

Davo55 said:

Some of the comments on here about conservative voters being ashamed to say so are complete garbage.

As it happens, I didn't vote conservative. But if I had I would have preferred to avoid announcing it on here because the vast majority of the snidey, mean, nasty comments on here tend to be from labour supporters towards conservatives. This caricaturing of tory voters as rich, uncaring oppressors of the poor are just nonsense - it hasn't been true for at least the last 70 years.

No, it's because it's an incredibly immoral party and even it's supporters know that.
    Priceless! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • Options

The gap is widening again :neutral:

Rich and poor ?

Using kitchens and sowing buttons back on ?
  • Options
    Close that exit poll AFKA!!
  • Options
    Laters Ed!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ITV Got

Cons 316
    Lab 239
    LD 10 lol
    UKIP 2
    SNP 58
  • Options
    exit poll is only 20,000 not counting my chickens yet but looks hopeful
  • Options
    brogib said:

ITV Got

Cons 316
    Lab 239
    LD 10 lol
    UKIP 2
    SNP 58

Interesting
  • Options
    brogib said:

ITV Got

Cons 316
    Lab 239
    LD 10 lol
    UKIP 2
    SNP 58

Terrifying!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

brogib said:

ITV Got

Cons 316
    Lab 239
    LD 10 lol
    UKIP 2
    SNP 58

Terrifying!
    To be honest Sadie, I'm surprised
  • Options
    There can be 1 or 2 pc swings but nowadays with the technology we have there is no way Ed has any realistic or legitimate way into Downing St as the biggest party. And no majority coalition.

Go quietly Ed.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

There can be 1 or 2 pc swings but nowadays with the technology we have there is no way Ed has any realistic or legitimate way into Downing St as the biggest party. And no majority coalition.

Go quietly Ed.

Agree. He has done a much much better job than I could ever have hoped. But, I always thought Labour made the wrong choice when they selected him over his brother. I hope his brother is writing is resignation letter tonight on his charity job in New York and he is installed as Labour's leader within the next 18 months.