Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Poll for election

Comments

• Options
    Still going to spoil but might throw my vote away with my local Lib Dem who is doing a great job locally.
  • Options
    If you're split between Green and Labour but really don't want the Tories in, look up your constituency and who currently holds it.

If it's a Labour seat, vote Labour to hold onto it.
    If it's a Tory seat being targeted by Labour, vote Labour to oust the Tory MP from their seat.
    If it's a safe Tory seat, vote Green as Labour have no chance of winning there anyway.

The only other scenario is if you think Green have genuine chance of winning in your constituency eg Brighton Pavilion then vote Green.

If you want do the above for UKIP, the Tories and Labour then it obviously works in exactly the same way.

The above is how I've come to conclude voting Green is the best option for me.
  • Options

If you're split between Green and Labour but really don't want the Tories in, look up your constituency and who currently holds it.

If it's a Tory seat being targeted by Labour, vote Labour to oust the Tory MP from their seat.
    If it's a safe Tory seat, vote Green as Labour have no chance of winning there anyway.

The only other scenario is if you think Green have genuine chance of winning in your constituency eg Brighton Pavilion then vote Green.

If you want do the above for UKIP, the Tories and Labour then it obviously works in exactly the same way.

What if I'm split between Cons and Ukip?
  • Options
    Oops, soz SJ
  • Options
    Was that Steve Coogan thing a joke,

This is worse than Millwall staying up

Never been so scared about our country
  • Options
    brogib said:

What if I'm split between Cons and Ukip?
    "If you want do the above for UKIP, the Tories and Labour then it obviously works in exactly the same way."

:-)
  • Options
    Please refrain from discussions from now on. You're still free to post your party if you haven't already since restarted. I will tally up before midday tomorrow so some may have already voted. We can then do a comparison compared to 2 weeks ago and again after all the results are through on Friday. I have received some PMs which will all remain anonymous that option is still there for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Conservative for me.
  • Options
    Come on chaps give Sadie a break she has said it now a few times and we still ain't listening

Typical chaps and the nagging woman being ignored whilst the dishes stack up and the pant draw is empty

Vote NLA keep women in the kitchen

8)
  • Options

Come on chaps give Sadie a break she has said it now a few times and we still ain't listening

Typical chaps and the nagging woman being ignored whilst the dishes stack up and the pant draw is empty

Vote NLA keep women in the kitchen

8)

:rage:
  • Options
    Is that a good or bad face I have no clue
  • Options
    Damn I thought the treat em mean keep em keen was a winner

Ok you can have Thursdays as a vacuum only day and washing put away day
  • Options
    Green for me
  • Options

Damn I thought the treat em mean keep em keen was a winner

Ok you can have Thursdays as a vacuum only day and washing put away day

I'll tell you exactly where you can shove that vacuum!

Stop talking NOW
  • Options
    Yesum blossom
  • Options
    Undecided - although I will be voting!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Tally Ho..............and we're off ;)
  • Options
    Conservative
  • Options
    UKIP (predominantly as a protest vote) - the Cons thanfully have my seat wrapped up already.
  • Options
    Don't take your chances mate.

Local elections are for protest votes
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Please don't put the seed of doubt back in my mind Southend lol.
  • Options
    Almost vlosing
  • Options
    50 mins to either PM me or comment to be counted.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Results of 2nd open poll.

Conservative 24% (no change from 1st)
    Labour 35% (up 5% on 1st)
    Liberal Democrats 5% (up 1% on 1st)
    UKIP 19% (up 4% on 1st)
    Green 8% (up 3% on 1st)
    Others 1% (down 1% on 1st)
    None/spoilt ballot 3% (down 8% on 1st)
    Undecided 5% (down 4% on 1st.)

The 13% move is merely from people making their mind up or changing their mind from not voting to voting.

Now we'll just wait for AFKAs exit polls and tomorrow's final results. Thanks everyone for taking part.
  • Options
    Thanks Sadie. Charlton Life really is red :0)
  • Options
    What page is the first one on?