Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Poll for election

Comments

• Options
    Labour
  • Options
    Still UKIP
  • Options
  • Options
    Labour
  • Options
    UKIP for me, but its interesting that the Liberals are trying to sell themselves as the coalition Kings. We will see whether they actually achieve enough seats to become anything other than has-beens.
  • Options
    still ukip
  • Options
    UKIP for me
  • Options

GRUMPY GREEN
  • Options
    Labia
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Labour
  • Options
    Made my mind up: I'll be voting Green in a safe Tory constituency.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Labour, for lack of something better, but may vote Green since Bexley is a safe Tory seat, disagree with both however on onshore windfarms, unnecessary inefficient blight on our small and still beautiful island, industrial and domestic solar getting more efficient and cheaper every day
  • Options
    Split between Green and Labour.
  • Options
    Conservatives
  • Options
    Labour - though disappointed Ed Miliband not shown his face on my street as he is my MP!
  • Options
    #Barnsleylife
  • Options
    for the first time ever my mp knocked on my door Sunday and we had a good chat over a brew, just confirming my belief that the tories are best for my interests, I got a knock ten mins later and there was a member of the labour party asking me if I would be interested in meeting their candidate I told him I would be very interested as I don't currently believe they are for me and I will be voting tory, still haven't come back to see me yet and it's now weds.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2015
    vff said:

Labour

Out of respect to SJ comment removed.
  • Options
    Please no personal comments each to their own, this is what democracy is all about.

Ps I don't mind increasing my lol count :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Labour - though disappointed Ed Miliband not shown his face on my street as he is my MP!

he's probably never been with 100 miles of Doncaster since becoming 'the leader' ((:>)
  • Options
    If it keeps him amused, what harm does it do? Simple things and all that....
  • Options
    Very childish.
  • Options
    I don't know enough to make an educated choice. I rely on people who influence me - Steve Coogan is winning at the moment. I know I don't like the Tories, and couldn't imagine anyone in their right minds looking at George Osborne and that reprehensible fellow Gove and thinking "That's the lot for me!" without being some sort of Bond villain.

Ultimately, there's literally no chance of the Tories losing Reigate, so it all seems pointless anyway! But if I don't vote I can't complain about those... people... voting for UKIP. So I'd better turn up.
  • Options
    According to evening standard my constituency (southwark and bermondsey) too close to call.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

According to evening standard my constituency (southwark and bermondsey) too close to call.

It would nearly match a Millwall being relegated moment if Simon Hughes lost his seat.
  • Options
    vff said:

cabbles said:

It would nearly match a Millwall being relegated moment if Simon Hughes lost his seat.
    It's currently Lib Dem but I wonder what way it is swinging. I would imagine more Labour surely??
  • Options
    vff said:

cabbles said:

He is an odious man - will laugh a lot when he loses his seat
  • Options
    Labour
  • Options
    Stop discussing I've got to tally all this. PLEASE.