Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    When I know a girl on tinders hanging on my every word and she's got a car
  • Options
    Carter said:

Dave2l said:

I can think of at least 16 people that post on this website from that top of my head that would
    Surely deserves a name and shame...
  • Options
    edited June 2016

I can think of at least 16 people that post on this website from that top of my head that would

Surely deserves a name and shame...

You can stick me me down

No foreplay mind...
  • Options
    Carter said:

Dave2l said:

Feck me, you have 16 aliases? ;)
  • Options

I would but only to try and get my watch back that I lost last time

But there is no watch on her arm?
  • Options
    I would as long as I didn't have to take her out and pay for her dinner afterwards.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having a crack at goal...
  • Options
    The Brexit thread being closed
  • Options

Just for a second I started hearing the theme tune for Dads Army. ;)
  • Options
    England beating Australia at Rugby in their own back yard.
  • Options

England beating Australia at Rugby in their own back yard.

Twice in a week.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    bellz2002 said:

This morning as I bought my return ticket to Canterbury, I forgot the 2nd part of the ticket which I had left in the card machine (unknown to me at the time).

I got to Canterbury and as I was walking through the city centre, a bloke came up to me, recognised me from the station and gave me the return part of the ticket I had left behind (he was behind me in the queue it turns out).

Very selfless and kind actions which he no way had to do. Faith in people restored.

I have visions of picking up the paper tomorrow and reading "man (I assume you are) murdered by crazed stalker in Canterbury"
  • Options
    Heading for the weekend to Eastbourne in the campervan to meet up with my best man and his family, my son having a great time with his kids while I helped to finish off the treehouse in his garden with use of decent powertools.
  • Options

bellz2002 said:

This morning as I bought my return ticket to Canterbury, I forgot the 2nd part of the ticket which I had left in the card machine (unknown to me at the time).

I got to Canterbury and as I was walking through the city centre, a bloke came up to me, recognised me from the station and gave me the return part of the ticket I had left behind (he was behind me in the queue it turns out).

Very selfless and kind actions which he no way had to do. Faith in people restored.

I have visions of picking up the paper tomorrow and reading "man (I assume you are) murdered by crazed stalker in Canterbury"
    Don't worry I'm still alive!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    bellz2002 said:

bellz2002 said:

Don't worry I'm still alive!
    I can't be certain it's you. This could just be the stalker covering himself :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When you read this on FB and its about me :)

Joanna....... Amazing trainer, one lesson on how to stop my oldest from pulling on the lead and we cracked it! Also fab agility lessons. Highly recommended
    Like · Reply · 18 hrs
  • Options
    edited June 2016

T.C.E said:

Joanna....... Amazing trainer, one lesson on how to stop my oldest from pulling on the lead and we cracked it! Also fab agility lessons. Highly recommended
    Like · Reply · 18 hrs

I thought your name was Ray not Joanna, Something you'd like to tell us?
    Me and Agility in the same conversation don't add up either. ;)
    And I can be whoever you want Sweetcheeks X
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

Like · Reply · 18 hrs

I thought your name was Ray not Joanna, Something you'd like to tell us?
    Me and Agility in the same conversation don't add up either. ;)
    And I can be whoever you want Sweetcheeks X
    At least you cracked it mate.
  • Options
    Youtube being back up, meaning I can stop working again
  • Options
    Afternoon naps - could get used to it.
  • Options
    Living in France, patronising European citizens in person.
  • Options
    Giving owners wagon loads of grief when they complain about not feeling too well in my class, yet stopping the class immediately a dog shows signs of a problem.. ;)