Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    A 3-0 series win in Australia.
  • Options
    Bombay mix
  • Options
    Pretty much fuck all at the moment.
  • Options

Pretty much fuck all at the moment.

Chin up AUN
  • Options

This little dog

Absolutely beautiful doggie.

I'll add the health and happiness of my puppy, who is almost to the 6 month mark post heart trouble. She absolutely loves it up here in Oregon, where there's all kinds of new smells and wild animals to watch and everything is so green. We're staying with my best friend and her fiance and Cass is just smothered with love and affection all the time :).

• Options
    Nice puppies?
  • Options
    Bit of a strange one this.

My 5 and 3 years boys often ask me to help wipe their bums after a pooh, but invariably there is absolutely no mark on the toilet paper. They literally do shit free poohs !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

My 5 and 3 years boys often ask me to help wipe their bums after a pooh, but invariably there is absolutely no mark on the toilet paper. They literally do shit free poohs !!!

Have them occasionally myself...The worst times are when the the pooh disappears straight down the pipe too so it leaves you questioning whether you really had a pooh or whether you were imagining it.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Have them occasionally myself...The worst times are when the the pooh disappears straight down the pipe too so it leaves you questioning whether you really had a pooh or whether you were imagining it.
    Ghost poo.
  • Options
    Great tit on one of our window boxes. Little bugger

• Options
    edited June 2016

Great tit on one of our window boxes. Little bugger

I thought it was going to be a picture of Roy Hodgson
    No this is a lovely little bird, shame I had to shoot it not long after this photo was taken, fuckin up the plants. Feed it to the dogs later
  • Options
    edited July 2016
  • Options
    Slipping security at an event and getting away with it. Was at Brands Hatch yesterday and they were demonstrating an example of Hunt's old Mclaren and managed to get onto the pit lane as they were waiting to go (more through luck than anything).

Shit the life out of me when they started it up whilst I had my back to it though.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Nice TV Unit... Did you find that on Gumtree?

Another one off the Christmas card list. :)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Nah she's a beaut... Did you sort out a name for her?
  • Options

T.C.E said:

Yes, we stuck with our first choice of Valli, which was the name of our rescue Shep that now lives in Nottingham.
  • Options

T.C.E said:

IKEA, after the TV cabinet.
    That's your top quality b&m you don't have expensive furniture and German shepherds to two don't mix. ;)
  • Options
    Spending 1 hour a week for the past 3 weeks with a beautiful lady and her not quite as pretty dog and thinking I get feckin paid for this and people out there think I've fecked my life up :)
  • Options
    Who thinks that? Idiots.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Spending 1 hour a week for the past 3 weeks with a beautiful lady and her not quite as pretty dog and thinking I get feckin paid for this and people out there think I've fecked my life up :)

Which one are you calling a dog?

• Options
    I'd be panting as well.
  • Options

T.C.E said:

Which one are you calling a dog?

I turned down the chance to meet those ladies as the Dog (Valli's father) wasn't with them, only to be sent a picture of our puppy's father with them, I spent the next two hours slamming the car door on my head. No one told me they looked like that...... Not one of my best days work. :(