Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    CharltonLife when your winding someone up with Playground insults and all the memorable ones that you've forgotten come back to memory
  • Options
    The sloth scene in Zootopia/Zootropolis.
  • Options
    Having a couple of days out with just me and my motorcycle, Snetterton for British Superbikes on Sunday then a track day at Brands Hatch yesterday.
  • Options
    A pint and a bag of pork scratchings while waiting for my train home.
  • Options
    Finding that piles cream that weren't put back in the medicine cabinet
  • Options
    Guessing you didn't find it half empty having been used in the cooking then as a horseradish substitute or some such.
  • Options
    Walking into the work toilets, another person goes in just after you, two cubicles vacant out of five. For some reason walk past first vacant cubicle and into next one. Settle down and hear the second person walk into the cubicle you walked past and let out a 'good grief' and then walk straight back out of the toilets.

I resisted the urge to see what was so bad with that cubicle!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Walking into the work toilets, another person goes in just after you, two cubicles vacant out of five. For some reason walk past first vacant cubicle and into next one. Settle down and hear the second person walk into the cubicle you walked past and let out a 'good grief' and then walk straight back out of the toilets.

Normally only a visit from a Girth Monster raises that kind of reaction.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Normally only a visit from a Girth Monster raises that kind of reaction.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
  • Options
    Is that a Pokemon go character?
  • Options
    Wouldn't fancy seeing that one evolve.
  • Options
    My kids, every day.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Visiting a long lost close relative, using their computer, and discovering they have been a lifer for many years.
  • Options
    Surprisingly close, and unsurprisingly from you, very funny!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016
    One niece turning 16 today and another born today, proud uncle.
  • Options
    Saturdays my favourite day of the week
  • Options
    Carter said:

Saturdays my favourite day of the week

I thought it was Friday? either I'm at work and shouldn't be, or you aren't at work and should be
  • Options

That chocolate bit in the bottom of cornettos.

I only use the word this for special occasions. This
  • Options
    Taking the dog for a walk and splash about on the beach in the morning.
    Then in the afternoon, the wife and I drive out in the sunny and beautiful Dorset countryside to an ice-cream farm.
    Had a Pistachio cone and took a litre tub of my favourite liquorice ice cream home.
    And then thinking, I live here.
  • Options

Then in the afternoon, the wife and I drive out in the sunny and beautiful Dorset countryside to an ice-cream farm.
    Had a Pistachio cone and took a litre tub of my favourite liquorice ice cream home.

Any jobs going?!
  • Options

I hope it was free range and not battery ice cream.
    and vegetarian
  • Options

I hope it was free range and not battery ice cream.
    and vegetarian
    Stupid Cows :wink: