Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Voice of The Valley

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Fixed now, Stu
  • Options

I'm not around next week, so just wanted to warn that there might be a short delay in responding to any online orders at http://www.votvonline.com. I can post out anything ordered up to Saturday night, however. Obviously the latest issue will be on sale at the Brentford game.
  • Options
    @Airman Brown

How long did it take to compile the list of TV games?
  • Options
    Ross said:

@Airman Brown

How long did it take to compile the list of TV games?

I spent the whole of the international break weekend on it and then some! A lot of the early ones are mentioned in Home & Away and from 2003 onwards they are marked in the programme, which helped, but there are one or two that got past Colin Cameron and it was particularly difficult around last games of the season and play-offs, etc, where you can't necessarily tell from kick-off times and decisions were sometimes made late on.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

UK subscriber copies should arrive on Monday. Delivery on Friday was too late to catch the last post. More info at www.votvonline.com
  • Options
    Seems like ages since I got one. Have I missed anything? Will there be another soon or is Airman waiting for a 'Club Sold' scoop?
  • Options
    Ha ha, just turned up. Never let it be said that VoTV don't act on feedback :wink:
  • Options
    I was interested in @Airman Brown explanation on why he was scared of her, unfortunately it wasn't included. ;)
  • Sponsored links: