Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Lukas Podolski on a 3 month loan from Arsenal as a thank you for turning Coq into a top Premier midfield. Arsenal pay 75% of the wages and CAFC fans have a new hero. Lukas loves London and a challenge, A match made in football heaven.

Wenger and Katrien were spotted having a babysham in the Cat and Canary on Canary wharf, My source wasn't sure what Katrien was drinking.
  • Gomez to Liverpool
  • Gomez to Liverpool

Rumoured or something more concrete?
  • Lukas Podolski on a 3 month loan from Arsenal as a thank you for turning Coq into a top Premier midfield. Arsenal pay 75% of the wages and CAFC fans have a new hero. Lukas loves London and a challenge, A match made in football heaven.

Wenger and Katrien were spotted having a babysham in the Cat and Canary on Canary wharf, My source wasn't sure what Katrien was drinking.

Doubt we can afford 25% of his wages to be honest!
  • From what I heard .. Pretty concrete
  • edited June 2015
    Can't read into things like this but he has started following Liverpool on Instagram & Twitter today.
  • markmc68 said:

JET Having talks with QPR according to the standard

Signed for them today 3 year deal.

• cabbles said:

MrLargo said:

I'm a touch worried. Presuming that Rich Cawley was correct, and we are indeed looking to get rid of Wiggins, Harriot, Pigott and Bikey, That would leave our squad with the following players who have first team experience:

Goalkeepers: Henderson, Pope, Dmitrovic
    Solly, Gomez, Fox
    Jackson, Gudmondssen, Diarra, Cousins, Moussa, Lepoint
    Vetokele, Watt, Ahearne-Grant

So two centre-backs required, cover for Solly and Fox, midfield isn't too bad if Cousins doesn't mind playing out wide all season, no injury cover there though, and only a 17 year old as back up for Watt and Igor. We need to bring in a lot of good players in order to have a squad that can cope throughout the season. I reckon we'll bring in enough to have a decent starting 11, but nowhere near enough depth, same as last year.

I'd cry if we went back to this way of playing
    Seems unlikely, unless people think we are going to start with Jacko and Diarra
  • markmc68 said:

Can I do the Partridge millennium barn dance joke again? No I've done it 3 times on here, just leave it
  • Sponsored links:

• Lukas Podolski on a 3 month loan from Arsenal as a thank you for turning Coq into a top Premier midfield. Arsenal pay 75% of the wages and CAFC fans have a new hero. Lukas loves London and a challenge, A match made in football heaven.

I know Jim, the landlord of the Cat. Can't believe he stocks Babycham, so this obviously a made up rumour! :neutral:

P.S. If he does, I'll rip him to pieces next week!!!
  • wmcf123 said:

cabbles said:

MrLargo said:

I'm a touch worried. Presuming that Rich Cawley was correct, and we are indeed looking to get rid of Wiggins, Harriot, Pigott and Bikey, That would leave our squad with the following players who have first team experience:

Solly, Gomez, Fox

So two centre-backs required, cover for Solly and Fox, midfield isn't too bad if Cousins doesn't mind playing out wide all season, no injury cover there though, and only a 17 year old as back up for Watt and Igor. We need to bring in a lot of good players in order to have a squad that can cope throughout the season. I reckon we'll bring in enough to have a decent starting 11, but nowhere near enough depth, same as last year.

That would be a central midfield combo that would see us get ripped to shreds
  • cabbles said:

wmcf123 said:

cabbles said:

MrLargo said:

Solly, Gomez, Fox

That would be a central midfield combo that would see us get ripped to shreds
    How dare you. There's so much pace, skill, drive and youthful exuberance from the two of them. Top 2 beckons
  • Gomez to Liverpool

Been told this also
  • edited June 2015

Gomez to Liverpool

Been told this .

• boogica said:

Gomez to Liverpool

Been told this also.

Twice, apparently! ;)
  • markmc68 said:

Seems like the Football League are happy for the QPR to break the Financial Fair Play rules a second time.
  • Can't believe it's a three year deal. Nobody stumps up serous cash for a young future star and only ties them up to a three year deal.
  • supaclive said:

Can't believe it's a three year deal. Nobody stumps up serous cash for a young future star and only ties them up to a three year deal.

Well Bristol City were happy to let him go, so I'm a bit surprised QPR have gone after JET
  • I've got to the point where I know that "16 new" posts certainly won't mean that even a single rumour has been posted... Yet I still open the thread. Why?

In a golfing competition between a blind one armed golfer and the Big Kahuna rumours thread the one blind one armed golfer is definitely ahead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Think Uncle Roland is a total different kettle of fish. He's a bad arse buisnessman and I suspect he will not sell his treasure cheaply.

But if he has to, I hope the angst sickly feeling at the bottom of the stomach when ever we get ripped off by the big boys (or even smaller boys...) is not there this time.
  • Would take 5m and loan back for a season.
  • If Gomez goes for £5-10m+ it could pay for a complete overall of the squad and push us up the table.

Knowing us though he'll probably go for £1m tops.

I can't see us seeing much of any money made I can see standard needing players that we could fund for them so we will end up with network loans free transfers or cheap as chips
    Players
  • dancafc said:

If Gomez goes for £5-10m+ it could pay for a complete overall of the squad and push us up the table.

Knowing us though he'll probably go for £1m tops.

I can't see us seeing much of any money made I can see standard needing players that we could fund for them so we will end up with network loans free transfers or cheap as chips
    Players
    Cheap like the fee for Vetokele or JBGs wages?

It works both ways, when Standard sell a player for big money it can help us.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!