Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• The three players are not from a top six prem team maybe rc lens?.
  • The three players will be from standard if anywhere, de sart, bulot and arslanagic maybe?
  • Want Astrit back tbh... Know he was unfit but had a touch of lass about him
  • Nooo... Cant see us getting Divock Origi on loan... He'll be one of their main Strikers next season, especially if Fabian Borini goes

Origi was pretty average last year in the French league though, so you never know.
    No, you do know. We won't be getting Belgium's third choice striker.

If we're still going by what Reams is saying on ITTV, he's now said it'll be permanent signings if they happen. And that two are "looking good" while the third "might be difficult because of who he is".

lol

If we're still going by what Reams is saying on ITTV, he's now said it'll be permanent signings if they happen. And that two are "looking good" while the third "might be difficult because of who he is".

lol
    Ricky Lambert or Jordan Ibe maybe....

• edited June 2015
    Swisdom said:

The three players are not from a top six prem team maybe rc lens?.

lol
    Ricky Lambert or Jordan Ibe maybe....

Not from a top six team so rules out Liverpool.

I was guessing maybe Leicester? Liam Moore, Danny Drinkwater Dean Hammond and Chris Wood?
  • Jermain Defoe??
  • Jermain Defoe??

I see where you're going with that but he still has 3 years left on his contract with Sunderland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe West Ham with Poyet being the difficult one?
  • With no other information other than they're not a very good PL team I'm feeling decidedly underwhelmed already
  • edited June 2015

Maybe West Ham with Poyet being the difficult one?

I'd be surprised if we got Poyet back on a permanent deal. Reams has said three permanent signings, no loans.
  • IF this has any truth in it I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out to be Norwich, an already large squad will need some extra quality adding to it to stand any chance of staying up.
  • AFCB...

Surely not Yann though. Has said he plans to see out his career at Bournemouth. I'd take someone like Marc Pugh though.
  • if reams is to be believed he hinted that the team owes us one...1400 in fact... so himting at bournemouth

lol
    Haha.
    Step forward Simon Francis :-)

• Can't we get Diego Fabbrini in? He's absolutely different class and would presumably already be living locally?
  • Sponsored links:

lol
    Ravel Morrison ?
  • Maybe Brett Pitman
  • Di Maria, Nani & Ralph Milne.
  • Since when did the management have to consult with players wether or not they can buy or sell another player? It's clearly complicated enough without having to ask some winger who's been here for a year whether it meets with their approval?
  • edited June 2015
    I am surprised that so many people expect us to buy any players. Surely these days there are so many prem/upper championship quality players available on loan or out of contract it would be foolish to waste money on transfer fees. Better to use the JG money to sign 4 or 5 quality players on 10k - 15k a week.
  • Since when did the management have to consult with players wether or not they can buy or sell another player? It's clearly complicated enough without having to ask some winger who's been here for a year whether it meets with their approval?

He wants to see if the owners have any aspirations for promotion this coming season which I think is fair enough.
  • Well it'd better not be Villa or Newcastle trying to butter us up for Cousins.
  • Maybe Brett Pitman

same thing occurred to me
  • I'd be happy with Pitman. Good forward and the type we've needed since Yann was sold.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!