Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Fulham have signed Ben Pringle and Andy Lonergan on free transfers.

:'(

Pringle was the one Cawley said we'd been keen on
  • Strange I thought we didn't need to worry and couldnt sign until the 1st July. Pringle would have been a good signing for us. I'm sure there's better in the pipeline though.
  • Pringle said - “As soon as I knew that there was interest from Fulham I wanted to come here straight away.

“You just have to look at the size of the club and where they’ve been in the past."

yes mate, small club, the lower leagues

Be fair to the lad he has come from Rotherham and they are stuck in a MASSIVE shadow and the only thing about them is their manager's waistline.

Think everyone in the Championship is keen on him, on a free that's some shrewd business from Fulham - and their wage bill will be able to fit him. Very consistent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicted said:

Strange I thought we didn't need to worry and couldnt sign until the 1st July. Pringle would have been a good signing for us. I'm sure there's better in the pipeline though.

"Return of the Mack, return of the mack......"

Can you imagine
  • cabbles said:

Addicted said:

Strange I thought we didn't need to worry and couldnt sign until the 1st July. Pringle would have been a good signing for us. I'm sure there's better in the pipeline though.

"Return of the Mack, return of the mack......"

Can you imagine
    Just saw on wikipedia 1 solitary league goal. Has to be one of the worst in a very dark period for our club

Pringle is very good .. a right result for Fulham on a free .. spending their parachute money wisely on salaries, not on big fees
  • This is a player who might .. just might have done us a turn up front for a season or two .. a mini Mendonca
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33203092
  • Disappointed about Gomez as it looks like I won't get to see him play for us, wasn't able to attend any games last year and he wasn't in the team during that little spate of televised games we had early doors. Was hoping he'd be around at least until I fly home for a few weeks in September. The price seems fair to me though, especially if we insert a good sell on percentage. He looks the real deal but there's still plenty of time for his career to go backwards so it's unrealistic to expect Liverpool to pay much more imo.

Hope there is truth in the idea Cousins will sign an extension. Lots of potential in that boy, but he is most definitely better served getting playing time in SE7 imo, being that bit older than Gomez, he needs games and lots of them. A stint a premier league subs bench right now could ruin the rest of his career.

Nice to see a few proper rumours doing the rounds now - signs the club is going to reinvest the Gomez money or just the rumour mill turning its attention to us because it knows we have money coming in?
  • edited June 2015

Settist niður með Marko Dmitrovic í gær. Hann talaði vel um @Gudmundsson7 og vill ekki missa hann frá Charlton. http://t.co/fM1LBxKz5z

— Andri Yrkill Valsson (@AndriYrkill) June 19, 2015

Sat down with Marko Dmitrovic yesterday. He spoke well of @ Gudmundsson7 and does not want to lose him from Charlton.

Midfielder Johann Berg Gudmundsson had a great season with Charlton in English B-league, but also Icelandic national team where he has attracted attention larger items. Marko Dmitrovic, teammate Johann Charlton, spoke very well about our man when he sat down with journalist newspaper in hotel Serbian national team in Prague yesterday, but in the Czech Republic is now the final at Euro U21-year national representative teams.

"He is usually quiet, but it is always Short distance grínið. He is a very friendly guy and it spreads quickly to other players in the group, "said Dmitrovic, who came to Charlton in January and was initially function products target people. He played though four league games, including two against Íslendingaliðunum Cardiff and Rotherham. Then he stood in goal defeat at Middlesbrough where Johann Berg scored one of their ten league goals.

"Gudmundsson had a great season and then I came to the team he played almost all the games and scored important goals. I hope he will stay with Charlton because he is one of our best men, but to be honest he has the quality needed to play in the Premier League. I would not be surprised if the team it was with an eye on him, "said Dmitrovic.

Further discussions with him in íþróttablaði newspaper today.
  • Settist niður með Marko Dmitrovic í gær. Hann talaði vel um @Gudmundsson7 og vill ekki missa hann frá Charlton. http://t.co/fM1LBxKz5z

Sat down with Marko Dmitrovic yesterday. He spoke well of @ Gudmundsson7 and does not want to lose him from Charlton.

See you later Johann.
  • edited June 2015

Settist niður með Marko Dmitrovic í gær. Hann talaði vel um @Gudmundsson7 og vill ekki missa hann frá Charlton. http://t.co/fM1LBxKz5z

See you later Johann.
    lol at least your negativity is consistent TRR, ill give you that.

Thank you ;-) I've supported Charlton for too long!
  • Sponsored links:

• Addicted said:

perhaps KM & RD are under the same assumption as some on here that you cant sign anyone until July 1st...........
  • Derby have bid for Vetokele. Twitter rumour.

Noooooooooo!!!
  • Igor going nowhere
  • uie2 said:

Derby have bid for Vetokele. Twitter rumour.

Yep to give competition to Russell, Bent, Weimann (sp?) and the Irish bloke they have just signed. Probably missed a few as well, yet another pile of crap.
  • cfgs said:

uie2 said:

Yep to give competition to Russell, Bent, Weimann (sp?) and the Irish bloke they have just signed. Probably missed a few as well, yet another pile of crap.
    Agreed. Thought I'd share it nonetheless.
  • cfgs said:

uie2 said:

Agreed. Thought I'd share it nonetheless.
    It will probably go through now before the Gomez move :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!