Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea - Abramovich sanctioned (p9)

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:
    Absolute fucking scum. I genuinely don't think the majority of people realise how serious this situation is. The gravity of it. 
    It just goes to show how fucked up the world we live in is.  Have they not seen the footage of the destruction, the million refugees displaced and the lives lost.  No, it’s about Abramovich.  Absolutely mental that their tinpot little football club comes before the death of a sovereign state.  

Hope no one steps in and he can’t find a buyer 
    What utter scum - a complete disgrace. I really hope as you do that no buyer is found in time.

Really shows how f***ed up people are.
  • Options
    Right, I'm off to bed now, and I'm going to do that thing where you try to force a dream, by imagining that he has to sell for one pound - and then Southall and Nimer get applauded by their ignorant fans as they walk around the pitch before the match.
  • Options
    I had forgotten that Abramovic doesn't own Stamford Bridge and is in fact a fans group that have the deeds. 
    If you're paying God knows how many £millions for a football club you'd surely think the Ground would be part of the deal?
    Similar to our situation and it's been mentioned how many investors would be/are reluctant to get involved as they wouldn't own any actual bricks and mortar.
    Might this be a stumbling block for Abramovics quick sale aspirations?
  • Options
    I had forgotten that Abramovic doesn't own Stamford Bridge and is in fact a fans group that have the deeds. 
    If you're paying God knows how many £millions for a football club you'd surely think the Ground would be part of the deal?
    Similar to our situation and it's been mentioned how many investors would be/are reluctant to get involved as they wouldn't own any actual bricks and mortar.
    It’s the pitch that fans own, isn’t it?
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    se9addick said:
    It’s the pitch that fans own, isn’t it?

• Options
    I don't know if they're like it in day to day life or just when they get together with their knuckle dragging comrades, but people like this appear to have little knowledge of how the world works and what's happening in it beyond their amoeba tiny minds.
  • Options
    Chelsea fans just showing again why I detest their club so much.
    Yep right up there with Palace in my book.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2022
    It is less fair what has happened to Ukraine.  What planet do these people  exist on. I think Chelski should be banned or wrapped up to stop Abramovic profiting from the evil he supports. 
    I think Chelski should be banned or wrapped up just for the shits and giggles of it.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Absolute fucking scum. I genuinely don't think the majority of people realise how serious this situation is. The gravity of it. 
    It just goes to show how fucked up the world we live in is.  Have they not seen the footage of the destruction, the million refugees displaced and the lives lost.  No, it’s about Abramovich.  Absolutely mental that their tinpot little football club comes before the death of a sovereign state.  

Hope no one steps in and he can’t find a buyer 
    Champions of Europe, Premier league club, based in London, he definitely won't struggle to find a buyer.

He might however struggle to get the price he wants, as surely any bidder will know he's desperate to get rid asap.
  • Options
    It is less fair what has happened to Ukraine.  What planet do these people  exist on. I think Chelski should be banned or wrapped up to stop Abramovic profiting from the evil he supports. 
    Well she does have two dodgy relationships herself as well as the Saudis she was once close to Prince Andrew. 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Well she does have two dodgy relationships herself as well as the Saudis she was once close to Prince Andrew. 
    She's seems to be a woman of low morals. 
  • Options
    The Swiss Ramble with the definitive current financial analysis of the potential sale.

Key points:

- it's a distressed sale, downward pressure on price
    - no FFP issue though
    - if RA is sanctioned (and why the hell is he not??) all bets are off

• Options
    Abramovich now officially been added to UK sanctions list. At least we gave him enough warning and time to sort out his affairs!
  • Options
    Abramovich now officially been added to UK sanctions list. At least we gave him enough warning and time to sort out his affairs!
     Is the Chelsea deal done then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dead rather than done. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    For now at least. Special licence granted only to allow Chelsea to fulfil fixtures
  • Options
    Surely Chelsea players can walk away for free? 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    robroy said:

Just seen this on Facebook.

Would say it's a bit harsh on the club and their supporters, but the way they've acted and come out the woodwork since the dough come in, a bit like Citeh, has been questionable. Could they appeal and still be allowed to operate, with any proceeds destined for Abro's pockets being seized? Or suppose that's too complicated.....