Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Vapers on CL?

Comments

• Options
    I've been vaping for 20 weeks , started on 1.8 mg now on 1.2 mg ,best thing I've ever done , I use smoke it in Greenwich , feel so much better , smell so much better , money situ is so much better !!
  • Options
    The missus and me both started vaping April last year.

I haven't had a fag since and the missus had a couple but none for about six months.

Done it for the money really as we both smoked around forty a day so was spending about around £350, yes £350, per month now we're spending about £40 per month.

Started on 2.4mg now on 1.2mg, did try zero nicotine but couldn't get on with it.

Feel much healthier and even food seems to taste better.
  • Options
    Following on from things tasting better. No one here had vapers tongue then? I started getting it a couple of weeks ago, tried menthol flavour which helped a bit but the freshly ground coffee tip worked really well and now I'm back to enjoying my favourite vapes again.
  • Options
    Vapers tongue ??
  • Options
    40 a day!? Holy shit. I smoke about 0.2g of baccy a day and I worry about that! Blimey.
  • Options
    I'm confused.

Why can't you not walk to the shop, not ask the cashier for cigarettes, not open the packet, not put a cigarette in your mouth, not fetch your lighter and finally not start smoking it.

There we go, I've saved you all
  • Options

I'm confused.

Why can't you not walk to the shop, not ask the cashier for cigarettes, not open the packet, not put a cigarette in your mouth, not fetch your lighter and finally not start smoking it.

There we go, I've saved you all

Nice one, I didn't realise it was that easy.
  • Options
    My Mrs uses a vape. It only works with green. I prefer a nice bit of Lebanese or Moroccan though so still roll spliffs.
  • Options
    tony1234 said:

Vapers tongue ??

A phenomenon known when after vaping a while you can no longer taste or taste to the same extent the liquid you are vaping. Usually happens if you stick to one flavour or flavour type for a while. I read the other day it's something in the brain about not being able to identify the sensations as it did before so essentially you have to "reset" your taste. Tips I've read are vaping menthol juice, sniffing ground coffee beans, eating a slice of lemon or using lemon juice on your tongue, vinegar. I believe wine tasters have a similar problem and they use the coffee bean method which worked for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I fell off the giving up wagon, I didn't smoke for over two years then unforgivably started again

This morning after reading this thread the postie knocked with a kit I bought online from Vape, I bought three flavours with it and it's now charging heres hoping this works
  • Options
    Give it a chance , I know people that used them for 3 days and went back on the cigs , start with the high nicotine 1st ,
  • Options

I fell off the giving up wagon, I didn't smoke for over two years then unforgivably started again

This morning after reading this thread the postie knocked with a kit I bought online from Vape, I bought three flavours with it and it's now charging heres hoping this works

What kit is it NLA?

As Tony said give it a chance, at first I was going back and forth between the two. I think my problem at first was not enough knowledge/advice. Get reading plenty of articles, watch the many many videos on youtube and definitely ask questions on here or other forums.
  • Options
    It's called an aspire premium starter kit
  • Options
    Will Def give it a good go, bought the high nicotine flavours, mainly fruit based
  • Options
    I've been vaping since 25th January and it's been the best thing I've ever done. I lost my dad to cancer this year and tried to quit straight away, but I needed something to wean me off of my 20-a-day B&H Silver habit, so bought a starter kit online and went from there. Currently using an Aspire Nautilus tank on a Heatvape Defender battery - it's awesome. Haven't smoked a single fag since I started using it and have no interest in smoking at all - I still love the smell, but the taste/lung burn turns me right off straight away.

Couldn't recommend it highly enough. If you smoke, stop. Get into vaping, it will change, and most probably save your life.
  • Options
    That's an excellent starter kit NLA. What juices did you get? Brand and flavour if you know?
  • Options
    Suicide bunny mothers milk 18mg

Space jam Pluto 18mg
    Vampire Vape heisenberg 18mg

Finding it quite enjoyable tbh better than the e cigs from the supermarket
  • Options
    Wow, straight on the premium stuff. Very impressive. Let us know how you get on.
  • Options
    Love the names of the flavours !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    £69.99 for the kit and the three bottles, the price of 7 packets of Marlborough gold
  • Options
    Careful. Once you start getting into in you won't be saving money, you'll start buying loads of bottles of juice, upgrading to different tanks, different mods/batteries. It's a slippery slope.
  • Options

Stig said:

Smoking makes you look cool.

That might be a new definition of cool though, a bit like when bad became good.

imageimageimageimageimageimage
    In the interest of balance.
    They still look like pratts. Nothing cool about smoking also this vapor/ e cig thing is quite scary I can see a new health problem/ disease becoming prominent in 10 years caused by these foreign bodies that so many people are inhaling. What's so wrong with good old fashioned fresh air? Giving up smoking wasn't easy but was doable without substituting one substance with another / one addiction for another.
  • Options
    Thanks Doctor.
  • Options

Suicide bunny mothers milk 18mg

Space jam Pluto 18mg
    Vampire Vape heisenberg 18mg

Finding it quite enjoyable tbh better than the e cigs from the supermarket

Suicide bunny mothers milk is my favourite
  • Options
    I didn't know this thread was here. Just for the sake of announcing myself. I vape on an eLeaf 30W with a Subtank Mini on top. Smoked for about 3 years. Tried a shitty device which I gave up on and went back to cigarettes. A year later I bought my current set up and haven't had one for 4 months 3 days now. Don't even think about cigarettes anymore.
  • Options
    How much like the advertised flavours to they actually taste??
  • Options

How much like the advertised flavours to they actually taste??

It differs between flavour and company that makes it. Some are shockingly bad as you would expect, but others are actually surprisingly good. Generally I've noticed that the sweeter the original flavour is, the better they are able to reproduce it.