Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Vapers on CL?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Still vaping. Not had a single ciggie since I gave up four years ago from 40+ a day.

I suppose I have just replaced one habit with another but it's much, much cheaper and I feel a lot healthier for it.

Maybe one day the vaping will go as well. Maybe.
  • Options
    Still cig free but also vape free
  • Options

Still cig free but also vape free

Good on you

• Options
    Carter said:

Is everyone still tobacco free who was embracing the vape revolution?

One thing I've noticed with the explosion in vape's is the amount of independent enterprising people opening shops. And smashing it too

Car detailling is similar, now the Internet has enveloped us everything I use on my vehicles is independent and not the shit sold in Halfords.

Very similar to the growth of the micro pub, anti-conglomerate and individual

Been vaping for about 2.5 years now.
  • Options
    Stopped Smoking and switched to Vaping and never gone back, well over two years now, not sure I could ever reduce the Nicotine in the Vape though like some seem to be able to do. Still on an 18mg.
  • Options
    Over 3 years since I had a cigarette now. Still vaping but slowly working my way off it but I bought a hell of a lot of liquid stock a year ago when the TPD sales were going on and still haven't got through all of it yet.
  • Options
    Slightly off topic but does anyone know the rules for taking vaping equipment on British Airways flights?
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Slightly off topic but does anyone know the rules for taking vaping equipment on British Airways flights?

I don’t think there is any specific rule. When I flew with BA in Feb, it was just a case of putting the vape liquid in a clear plastic bag - as you would any other liquids. And obviously less than 100ml in one bottle.
  • Options

I don’t think there is any specific rule. When I flew with BA in Feb, it was just a case of putting the vape liquid in a clear plastic bag - as you would any other liquids. And obviously less than 100ml in one bottle.
    Thanks for that. Did you leave any liquid in the tank on your vape or did you empty it and then put it in a plastic bag?
  • Options
    It's fine going through security. They will kick off if they catch you vaping on the flight though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going to see The Vapors on Sunday.
  • Options

Standard rules for flights are that any spare batteries must be in your hand luggage. Juice is fine as long as it fits in the little clear bags.

Tip for you, make sure the tank is as empty as possible before takeoff, a lotto of tanks will leak due to the pressure change. Also disconnect it from your battery to make sure if it does leak it won't short circuit the battery.
  • Options

Thanks for that. Did you leave any liquid in the tank on your vape or did you empty it and then put it in a plastic bag?
    I didn’t empty the tank out. You probably should do and power the actual device off I’d guess.