Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Vapers on CL?

Comments

• Options

For what it's worth SHG, I agree with you. I think it's good that so many of you have found something to help stop the smoking but it hasn't been ticked off as completely safe so should it really be promoted? I bet most of you thought asbestos was safe to use in children's playgrounds 30 years ago? 20 years later people are dying from it. How do we know these gases and toxins from vaping are not going to do the same thing? What is really worrying is all the teenagers getting and smoking ECigs and the schools bs parents not stopping them. I hope I turn out to be wrong and they prove completely safe but right now am not convinced. But good luck to all of you that have quit smoking and well done.

Yeah give the teenagers cigarettes instead.
  • Options
    WS_Addick said:

For what it's worth SHG, I agree with you. I think it's good that so many of you have found something to help stop the smoking but it hasn't been ticked off as completely safe so should it really be promoted? I bet most of you thought asbestos was safe to use in children's playgrounds 30 years ago? 20 years later people are dying from it. How do we know these gases and toxins from vaping are not going to do the same thing? What is really worrying is all the teenagers getting and smoking ECigs and the schools bs parents not stopping them. I hope I turn out to be wrong and they prove completely safe but right now am not convinced. But good luck to all of you that have quit smoking and well done.

Teenagers shouldn't be doing neither they should be being kids
  • Options

WS_Addick said:

Teenagers shouldn't be doing neither they should be being kids
    But a percentage of teenagers always have and always will smoke as it is the 'cool' thing to do at school. I would certainly prefer them to be using e-cigs than the real thing.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

MrOneLung said:

But I thought nicotin wasn't harmful it was the other stuff in cigarettes that got you?

Not harmful !!'

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000953.htm
    Yeah it isn't harmful. It is the toxins contained within tobacco that are harmful and what causes cancer, heart disease etc. Nictotine itself isn't a carcinogen.
    It's a nasty chemical that does horrible things to your body.
    As far as I am concerned you could make it into chocolate bars and and sell them for a tenner. Just don't use it near me.

• Options

colthe3rd said:

MrOneLung said:

But I thought nicotin wasn't harmful it was the other stuff in cigarettes that got you?

Not harmful !!'

Yeah it isn't harmful. It is the toxins contained within tobacco that are harmful and what causes cancer, heart disease etc. Nictotine itself isn't a carcinogen.
    As far as I am concerned you could make it into chocolate bars and and sell them for a tenner. Just don't use it near me.

And as I said at the very beginning of this exchange if anyone asked me politely not to use it around them I would respect that request. However, if that same person then went on trying to tell me about it when they are misinformed that's when I would have a problem.
  • Options
    Just helped myself to a kangertech areo tank nano not a bad buy
  • Options
    Been really impressed with the whole vape thing now, still not smoking which is great and down to 6mg of nicotine and although some may see that as high I was a heavy smoker and started this vaping on 18mg so I sent it as a success thus far

I have a local vape shop that I find a real pleasure to visit and I am heading in there tomorrow for my fortnightly really stock , I am spending roughly 15 quid on liquid per week which is saving me loads as 20 Marlborough gold were nearly a 10ner a pack and I was well over 20 per day,

I have stayed on the mothers milk flavours but I buy the boom versions

I have

Banana custard
    Raspberry custard
    And the mythical milk version which is a strawberry and custard sort of flavour

If you are a vaper and enjoy the premium flavors then try the boom juice ones

I got a longer lasting battery which also increases the power more and makes the whole process alot more interactive

Vaping rocks
  • Options
    This was my father's day present , I had been explaining to the Mrs that I really was enjoying the whole vape thing but was getting cloud envy ,

Whilst I took my little girl swimming the good lady went to the vape shop to get my juice re stock

She spoke to the guys in there and I got this bad boy which is amazing for making huge clouds,

Got a long run to Stockport tomorrow for a job where I will get the most out of being able to vape with huge clouds and not have anything or anyone to consider whilst doing it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just ban the lot of it, it would make life so much easier. Ban it along with mobile phones/personal audio devices on public transport; popcorn and nachos in the cinema; and those f*****g ridiculous 'Keep Calm and............' posters, t-shirts, mugs etc. All the absolute scourge of society along with drivers who fail to indicate and use roundabouts properly!!!
  • Options
    I'm thinking of upgrading so would u mind if I asked model and how much?
  • Options
    For the full kit and two juices it was £54.00 ,

Kangertech Subox mini black edition
  • Options
    kevtherev said:

I'm thinking of upgrading so would u mind if I asked model and how much?

I guess it's the modern day equivalent of upgrading from silk cut to Benson's or the like? Oh well, as a non smoker I will never understand the morbid obsession/fascination with it. Not bad at £30 a pop though I guess!!!!!
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

MrOneLung said:

Not harmful !!'

Indeed. It's proven to be on a par with caffeine.
  • Options

This was my father's day present , I had been explaining to the Mrs that I really was enjoying the whole vape thing but was getting cloud envy ,

Whilst I took my little girl swimming the good lady went to the vape shop to get my juice re stock

She spoke to the guys in there and I got this bad boy which is amazing for making huge clouds,

Got a long run to Stockport tomorrow for a job where I will get the most out of being able to vape with huge clouds and not have anything or anyone to consider whilst doing it

I very nearly got one of these you lucky git
  • Options
    The subox does look like a very nice bit of kit tbf. On to sub ohm vaping already NLA or are you just using plus ohm coils?

A tip for the subtank though, I found the OCC coils that come with it to be useless, continually got dry hits. Switched to the RBA deck, made a few coils myself and it has been absolutely superb.
  • Options
    Haven't smoked once this month, haven't wanted to either. Vaping <3
  • Options
    Couple of discounts if anyone wants them:

health-e-vape.co.uk/

Use Discount codes:

AAEC
    PURE13

Using both Discount codes together will give you 25 % off all 12 ml and 30 ml
    Pure perfection e liquids and 12 % off everything on our site
    Valid until 30.06.2015

salivape.co.uk/shop/

40% off e-liquids while stocks last + £1.99 1st class UK delivery.

Apply coupon code SALISALE at check out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    colthe3rd said:

Couple of discounts if anyone wants them:

health-e-vape.co.uk/

Use Discount codes:

AAEC
    PURE13

Using both Discount codes together will give you 25 % off all 12 ml and 30 ml
    Pure perfection e liquids and 12 % off everything on our site
    Valid until 30.06.2015

salivape.co.uk/shop/

40% off e-liquids while stocks last + £1.99 1st class UK delivery.

Apply coupon code SALISALE at check out.

Beat me 2 it mate
  • Options
    Good site some interesting choices thanks chaps the boom juice is on the hard to get list seems to be running out before I can stock up
  • Options
    Beware of continually vaping the same juice though, the dreaded vapers tongue may happen. Good to mix it up now and then with some new flavours and vendors.
  • Options
    That's well worth a like and well-done
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

The subox does look like a very nice bit of kit tbf. On to sub ohm vaping already NLA or are you just using plus ohm coils?

A tip for the subtank though, I found the OCC coils that come with it to be useless, continually got dry hits. Switched to the RBA deck, made a few coils myself and it has been absolutely superb.

You guys remind me of my trainspotting and model railways days.

Happy times.
  • Options
    Mate I honestly don't know what a sub ohm or an ohm coil , I just go to the shop and say what's new, what can I try , OK how much and pay, it's like I was with my dealer but now it's legal suff
  • Options
    Ha. Well I'd recommend having a read up on it. You've upgraded pretty quickly so best to make sure you're as clued up as possible
  • Options
    Is everyone still tobacco free who was embracing the vape revolution?

One thing I've noticed with the explosion in vape's is the amount of independent enterprising people opening shops. And smashing it too

Car detailling is similar, now the Internet has enveloped us everything I use on my vehicles is independent and not the shit sold in Halfords.

Very similar to the growth of the micro pub, anti-conglomerate and individual
  • Options
    Carter said:

Is everyone still tobacco free who was embracing the vape revolution?

One thing I've noticed with the explosion in vape's is the amount of independent enterprising people opening shops. And smashing it too

Car detailling is similar, now the Internet has enveloped us everything I use on my vehicles is independent and not the shit sold in Halfords.

Very similar to the growth of the micro pub, anti-conglomerate and individual

bought a vape kit, couldnt get on with it at all so a month later reverted to cigs, smoke a lot less than i used to cut down to about 2/3 a day then anything from 10-20 if out on the drink.