Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Women's World Cup

Comments

• Options
    These fucking referees!
  • Options
    Blatant dive by the French player!
  • Options
    It is an exciting game but it is the mistakes that are making it so.
  • Options
    Penalties beckon I think
  • Options
    Simon Church's French sister!
  • Options
    Ha ha ha.
  • Options
    Would have been a goal of the tournament contender for the move, christ
  • Options
    Some good penalties here.
  • Options
    Typical Germans!
  • Options
    Germany win a penalty shootout

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2015

That Henry is playing a different game to the rest of them. Excellent player

I've watched her play in 3 matches and she can pass from 2 yards to 35.
    Fara Williams, who some say is our playmaker, couldn't tie her boot laces.

Henry is by far the best midfielder in this tournament.
    Why did the French coach take off their attacking option Tomis who was destroying the Germans down their left in the 69 minute ?
    She was the outlet for Henry and others to find.
    The Germans could push forward after that.
    Alf Ramsey did that in 1970 when he took Bobby Charlton off to save him for the Semi Final ! (2-0 became 2-3)

Why do Teams miss easy chances against Germany ?

It happens in the mens' and womans' game.

If there's any one left who thinks Penalty shoot-outs are a lottery,
    you couldn't be more wrong(can you hear me Glenn hoddle)
    They show who has the strongest Mind, and can carry out a skill where the odds are in your favour until the mind doubts itself.

That's why the Germans are the Kings and Queens from the spot.

• Options
    Banter.
  • Options
    The Girls from Norway did a great spoof about off side ,Lesbians, and how there should be more than one keeper.
    At least make it Funny, Mr Mirror Man.
    "A woman's place is in the wrong"
    Is there some humour there that i've missed ?
    50 years ago , it was said home or Kitchen.

Either have some new material or shut the fuxk up.

The England V Canada match later will be decided by who makes the worse mistakes ?
    Funny enough just like our England men defenders did a year ago in Brazil against Italy and Uruquay
    They should of stayed at Wrong ? doing the DIY.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    People taking Derek Mcgovern seriously, now. People won't be happy until humour is banned.
  • Options
    edited June 2015

That Henry is playing a different game to the rest of them. Excellent player

I've watched her play in 3 matches and she can pass from 2 yards to 35.
    Fara Williams, who some say is our playmaker, couldn't tie her boot laces.

Henry is by far the best midfielder in this tournament.
    Why did the French coach take off their attacking option Tomis who was destroying the Germans down their left in the 69 minute ?
    She was the outlet for Henry and others to find.
    The Germans could push forward after that.
    Alf Ramsey did that in 1970 when he took Bobby Charlton off to save him for the Semi Final ! (2-0 became 2-3)

Why do Teams miss easy chances against Germany ?

It happens in the mens' and womans' game.

If there's any one left who thinks Penalty shoot-outs are a lottery,
    you couldn't be more wrong(can you hear me Glenn hoddle)
    They show who has the strongest Mind, and can carry out a skill where the odds are in your favour until the mind doubts itself.

That's why the Germans are the Kings and Queens from the spot.

I thought the French really should have won that. England have a great incentive from being in what appears to be the easier half of the draw (that's probably put the mockers on them). I'm not sure how the seeding could work that USA, Germany and France all won their groups and ended up in the same half of the draw.
  • Options

People taking Derek Mcgovern seriously, now. People won't be happy until humour is banned.

Nah, no banning. But in a free country one has the right to call someone out on their shit unfunny toss.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Leuth said:

Nah, no banning. But in a free country one has the right to call someone out on their shit unfunny toss.
    Its a persona he writes every week. He moans about his wife and has a dig at a lot of things and its utter tongue in cheek.

• Options
    England go 1-0 up after 11 minutes. Home crowd are stunned.
  • Options
    Totally against the run of play and from a mistake but very well taken goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-0 after 14 minutes. Who is this team and what have they done with England?
  • Options
    Threw the book I was reading in joy at the second. What a header that was.
  • Options
    Set alarm to watch England World Cup QF. Early stages, went to make a cup of tea and have a wee. Missed 2 England goals ⚽️⚽️
  • Options

2-0 after 14 minutes. Who is this team and what have they done with England?

it's early days yet.............
  • Options
    Fair play to the girls. Doing well.
  • Options
    So, insomnia bites again and I amble into watching this. Fair play, two good goals but I immediately think back to the standard of football I and my peers played on Blackheath Common for the 9th Lewisham North in 1972.

Don't matter how rabidly you want to give them a fair shake, it just ain't right. Now lets see what I have saved in my planner...
  • Options

So, insomnia bites again and I amble into watching this. Fair play, two good goals but I immediately think back to the standard of football I and my peers played on Blackheath Common for the 9th Lewisham North in 1972.

Don't matter how rabidly you want to give them a fair shake, it just ain't right. Now lets see what I have saved in my planner...

Ah recorded the first 5 episodes of Rev, nice!
  • Options
    2-1
  • Options
    Goalie wow
  • Options
    Dear people who only watch the England games, yes the quality is unbelievably shit, but that's because both teams are awful - France, Germany, the USA, Japan, at times Australia and even China have put these two teams to shame with their skill, passing and movement. If Japan don't beat whoever wins this it'll only be due to nerves