Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

El Hadji Ba (Confirmed - and guess what? Undisclosed Fee!)

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Is that just a video of El Hadji Ba's every single touch, ever?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

No, only the good ones!
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Dazzler21 said:

No, only the good ones!
    There's no way the bloke had 11 minutes' worth of good touches. I don't think the whole team strung that much together this season
  • Options
    The video was so good I ran it on a loop 5 times.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

if Kashi hadn't got injured, Ba might've had a good season.

but Kashi did and he didn't.

I think if kashi hadn't have got injured we would've had a much better season generally, he did a shit tonne of tidying up when he played
  • Options
    Thierry Racon was better than Ba!!!
  • Options
    jams said:

RDs network laptop goons will probably see this and try and sign him without realising he's already here

I literally laughed out loud at this, and then slowly got sad that it could actually happen... :/
  • Options
    I loved watching Ba when the opposition had the ball.

If the ball happened to be within range, he throw a reckless challenge in. Otherwise, he'd float around on the wind, not really paying much attention to what was going on around him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm gonna miss him....
  • Options
    Ba's agent will probably get a call from our recruitment talent in the morning to see if he is interested in taking up the position he has just left.

It couldnt happen could it?

Oh.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Complete waste of space. The sort of player who makes me believe that if I was 30 years younger I could have been a contender and I was pretty hopeless.
  • Options
    You see it so often these days ........ footballers with good ability on the ball but lacking the vision, concentration and drive to become a decent player.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    He isn't that old and I think increased perception can develop. I do think he relies too much in the fact he is technically gifted and the lack of drive is my biggest issue with him.

My verdict:

Lazy minded, fuck off.
  • Options
    Goes to show that player highlight videos are utterly worthless. What happened to scouting?
  • Options
    They left
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Thierry Racon was better than Ba!!!

Therry Racon is now playing in the 6th division in France :lol: I reaally liked him he was definitely skilful but lacked a footballers brain.
  • Options
    jams said:

RDs network laptop goons will probably see this and try and sign him without realising he's already here

Didn't Joe Kinnear (or someone) do that whilst @ Newcastle.

He was watching Shane Ferguson playing for Birmingham and turned to someone and said that Newcastle should sign him, bit embarassing when Kinnear (?) was told that Ferguson was actually on loan from Newcastle to Birmingham
  • Options
    I suspect Ba will be featuring a good deal next season. He is exactly the type of player RD will retain.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I suspect Ba will be featuring a good deal next season. He is exactly the type of player we cant get rid of!!

• Options
    The only highlights I have thought less of are discussions on Paulie's.

I can't drag myself to watch it, I wonder if his delightful finish away to sheff wed is on there....
  • Options
    what utter kak ---who fecking made the video ? same knob that punted Camermorons "stay in the EU" booklet ?
  • Options

jams said:

He was watching Shane Ferguson playing for Birmingham and turned to someone and said that Newcastle should sign him, bit embarassing when Kinnear (?) was told that Ferguson was actually on loan from Newcastle to Birmingham
    Yup.

We really should look at getting JFK in as our manager next season. He would be an excellent compliment to this all around shambles of a regime.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

jams said:

Yup.

We really should look at getting JFK in as our manager next season. He would be an excellent compliment to this all around shambles of a regime.
    I thought JFK was dead?
  • Options

SDAddick said:

jams said:

Yup.

I thought JFK was dead?
    I meant Joe Fucking Kinnear.

Remember this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_NQqnc_ue0
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

jams said:

I literally laughed out loud at this, and then slowly got sad that it could actually happen... :/
    wouldn't put anything past them!