Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

El Hadji Ba (Confirmed - and guess what? Undisclosed Fee!)

Comments

• Options
    He looks promising. As cousins had a poor game by his standard it was hard to judge how these two will work together. However if Cousins has his usually game I think we got a pretty good due in the midfield.
  • Options
    Mobility and strength - just what we need in the middle.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    What a tank.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spoke to Katrien after the game and told her how impressed I was with our new midfielder.

"Ba?" She asked

"I'd love to but I'm married you cheeky minx" I replied.
  • Options
    Spoke to Katrien after the game and told her how impressed I was with our new winger.

"On the left?" She asked.

"Absolutely not, I can't stand those namby pamby liberals" I replied.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

My opinion of this guy just keeps getting higher.

Shopping at Bluewater with my daughter tonight and bumped into him in the food court.

Happy to pose for a photo with her and have a brief chat (his English is probably better than mine). Credit to himself and the club.

I'm not being funny mate but how on earth would you're recognise him ?
    Maybe he was dressed in the new home kit
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Shopping at Bluewater with my daughter tonight and bumped into him in the food court.

Happy to pose for a photo with her and have a brief chat (his English is probably better than mine). Credit to himself and the club.

I've been to 3 pre-season games and seen his photo on the O/S. I was 99% sure it was him, but the fact that he had someone from the club (older guy decked out in a tracksuit) with him sealed the deal.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015

PL54 said:

I've been to 3 pre-season games and seen his photo on the O/S. I was 99% sure it was him, but the fact that he had someone from the club (older guy decked out in a tracksuit) with him sealed the deal.

Why do people constantly try and.call others out on here?

I've seen players out and unexpectedly recognised them straight away. I wouldn't approach them but that's me I'm quite shy, quiet and unassuming in person.

You shouldn't have to expect explain exactly how you knew.
  • Options
    To be fair Dazzler I don't think PL54 was digging Clem out and I thought it a very reasonable question. If I were in Bluewater I'd recognise players who'd been with us a season or more but there is no way I'd recognise Ba, Kashi, Bauer, Charles-Cook etc with the exception being Big Mac because he's pretty distinctive. A reasonable question in my opinion.
  • Options

To be fair Dazzler I don't think PL54 was digging Clem out and I thought it a very reasonable question. If I were in Bluewater I'd recognise players who'd been with us a season or more but there is no way I'd recognise Ba, Kashi, Bauer, Charles-Cook etc with the exception being Big Mac because he's pretty distinctive. A reasonable question in my opinion.

I didn't think I was being cross-questioned. Assumed he was just surprised I recognised him.
  • Options
    I'd recognise Bauer instantly.
  • Options
    Dammit
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

PL54 said:

Why do people constantly try and.call others out on here?

I've seen players out and unexpectedly recognised them straight away. I wouldn't approach them but that's me I'm quite shy, quiet and unassuming in person.

You shouldn't have to expect explain exactly how you knew.
    Strange rant Daz
  • Options
    I didn't know what Wiggins looked like until I saw his photo on here re his move to Wednesday
  • Options

I didn't think I was being cross-questioned. Assumed he was just surprised I recognised him.
    Correct
  • Options
    I remember running into Rob Elliot in the stands at Southampton away when we were in League One... Was so shocked to see him behind me I had to ask him if it was him and not just someone who looked very similar as didnt want to look a complete prat, did the same with Peter Crouch at Euston Station a few years ago.

Instead when they answered... Yeah I am, I felt a prat anyway because I'd had to ask lol!