Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Reza Back?

WSSWSS
edited July 2015 in General Charlton

Comments

• Options
    looks like it
  • Options
    Did Reza work under Luzon at SL ?
  • Options
    He loves Millwall does Reza.
  • Options
    Only Reza.
  • Options
    World Cup Bloody Hero.

Let them say, this will be SHG's finest hour.

It might even happen!
  • Options
    This is an odd one but I was told that Polish Pete and Reza would not play for Charlton again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Please don't be true.
  • Options
    Good 4th choice striker.
  • Options
    Weeeeell, we haven't paired Reza with the new pitch so you never know.

Get my point?
  • Options
    Probably worth at least a look in the upcoming friendlies
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I'd be happy with that let him have another crack if he's pony come January ship him out we pay his wages so why not let him earn them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Tbf if he had issues settling in last summer and wanted a loan away I don't blame him.. I think we do underestimate how hard it can be for footballers to settles in to completely new environments.

There's a good player in the somewhere.. Hopefully we'll see it.

"Completely new" ? He comes from Holland not Haiti !
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Stick him on the Left of Midfield maybe?

Or is there something against having both Reza and KAG... Last season the gripe that most fans had was the fact that we had such a small squad and we suffered through injuries because we had no depth.

Looks like we're getting that depth now, be very interesting if he appears tomorrow against Dagenham or on Saturday against West Ham
  • Options

Tbf if he had issues settling in last summer and wanted a loan away I don't blame him.. I think we do underestimate how hard it can be for footballers to settles in to completely new environments.

There's a good player in the somewhere.. Hopefully we'll see it.

I guess it depends how deep it is buried. We all remember his performance against Argentina. But afterwards the Standard Liege supporting journo wrote me "Did you see that? He never played like that for Standard"

The lower leagues are full of players with some ability, which often shines in an FA Cup game against one of the big boys, but they cannot do it week in week out, and thats why they stay in the lower leagues. I fear that's Reza.

What do people have against KAG? He's only 18,(?), has anyone seen him enough to make a judgement about his long term potential?
  • Options
    Is he being sarcastic?
  • Options
    Total lightweight who isn't interested in competing for a place. More than happy to play in the iranorama conference league than become a better player.

Besides the bloke has never had a good game for Charlton. Church and Gorgeous George had, yet got slated.

In the words of Louis Mendez, draw the curtains and don't make a sound. Maybe he won't realise anybody is in.

• Options
    Addicted said:

Probably worth at least a look in the upcoming friendlies

No he's not. He's honestly not.
  • Options
    He's more pony than Red Rum
  • Options
    I'd be happy to have him back .
  • Options
    Reza and polish Pete at sparrows lane today along with the new signings doing there season ticket joke of singing the national anthem! My daughter saw them around 4.30 this afternoon