Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Bergdich deal agreed....SIGNED - 4 YEAR DEAL+++

Comments

• Options
    We'll, this thread turned a corner...
  • Options
  • Options
    My wife said she was divorcing me, citing violent behaviour, and was going to relocate and take up a job on a grouse estate in Scotland

"Beater ?" asked my mate

"No, cook I think" I said

Are we back on track now ?
  • Options
    Katrian told me she was going to take me to the Carribean for a threesome with her and her mate.
    "Jamaica?" I asked.

"Nah, she's gagging for it."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Right. Stop it now.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Imagine Bergdich logging onto Charltons biggest supporters forum tonight thinking "I wonder what the fans of my new club think of my signing...oh look, there's a thread with my name on it, let's see what they have to say...wait, what is this shit ?"!!

Not his fault he ain't got a purile sense of humour. I can't play football.
  • Options
    Katrien told me that she expects our next signing to be quite short and from France . "Lille" I asked!? . " very,I'd class him as a midget actually" she said
  • Options
    se9addick said:

timken said:

I dont think this is the right thread but just got 66/1 at ladbrokes for championship[each way bet].Suely we cant still be second favorites to go down after these signings.Or maybe ladbrokes know they are crap.

Just to play devils advocate, why do you think any of our signings will help us stay up ?
    Yep, we have signed a heap of players that basically nobody has heard of or actually seen then say "what a great signing".

It beats me.
  • Options

se9addick said:

timken said:

I dont think this is the right thread but just got 66/1 at ladbrokes for championship[each way bet].Suely we cant still be second favorites to go down after these signings.Or maybe ladbrokes know they are crap.

Just to play devils advocate, why do you think any of our signings will help us stay up ?
    Yep, we have signed a heap of players that basically nobody has heard of or actually seen then say "what a great signing".

It beats me.
    I don't get it ?
  • Options
    Katrien let slip to me that we're in the process of signing a player who hails from a Pacific island.

"Midway?" I enquired.

"Yeah, there's still a bit to go in the negotiations but we've made some progress," she replied.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

timken said:

It beats me.
    I don't get it ?
    It's what Katrien said about the new boy and his reaction to her not washing up in the club rest room

• Options
    edited July 2015
  • Options

DanDavis said:

"Katrien mentioned that she could be close to signing someone from the former USSR."

"Russia?"

"Nope, She said she'd tell me when she's good and ready"

Katrien told me she had a scoop for me about a new player signing from Houston.

"Texas?" I said.

"I'd prefer to tell you face to face." She replied.
    You've got a real knack for these Romford
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Roland told me Katrien had been attacked by an animal in India

"Calcutta?"

"No, cows can't carry knives"
  • Options
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    Katrien told me we were signing a player from South America.

"Uruguay?" I asked.

She told me not to pry into her private life.

*copyright Homer Simpson*
  • Options
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    It's all gone surreal ... :smiley:
  • Options
    It's gone to the dogs
  • Options
    A collective transfer fuelled madness has occurred here.