Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Naby Sarr signed on 5 year deal*** (Ed. Gone)

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Leuth said:
    Croydon said:
    ct_addick said:
    He bottled out of challenge for Millwall winner. Not tough enough I’m afraid. 
    Was at fault for both goals.

I liked Naby a lot, but to do that against them is unforgiveable 
    This is such a pathetic mentality
    Literally said I liked him, in the same sentence.

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Pearce was famously ropey in a back 3. Bowyer has used Purrington in that role and I can see that being more the option. But maybe. One for if Gunter is injured I think
    Pearce is good in a centre-back pair. He's good if he's the left side of a centre-back threesome. Put him in the middle of a three though and his positioning goes awry. It certainly was when Nabs was one of his defensive partners.

With Lockyer on the right (BFG the season before), Pearce in the middle, and Naby on the left it was always a disaster waiting to happen because the skipper would often drift out to the left side, following the ball, and Naby didn't really know what to do next. He'd then get caught out of position and get pelters from the anti-Sarr club for his "mistake".

What he should have said was "I don't care if you're the skipper, f*** off back into the middle as you're getting in the way" but I think the Enforcer had too much respect to shout down the team leader.

Yes, Naby made mistakes (he wasn't the Messiah but he wasn't always a naughty boy either) but I think that people either overlooked those (sometimes worse) cock-ups from Pearce or didn't notice that BeckenSarr's stuff-ups were a result of Pearce interference.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Croydon said:
    Leuth said:
    Croydon said:
    ct_addick said:

Pull your tongue out of his arse for a second and you might be able to spot a light-hearted comment. 
    It read like "I liked him...until that unforgivable match" - sorry if I misread
    there's no until in there, but can see how my past tense of 'like' could have been interpreted.

FWIW, I'd have him back in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Leuth said:
    Croydon said:
    Leuth said:
    Croydon said:
    ct_addick said:

Pull your tongue out of his arse for a second and you might be able to spot a light-hearted comment. 
    there's no until in there, but can see how my past tense of 'like' could have been interpreted.

Ah right okay. Have edited my initial reply :)
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Croydon said:
    Leuth said:
    Croydon said:
    Leuth said:
    Croydon said:
    ct_addick said:

Ah right okay. Have edited my initial reply :)
    Will do the same to my needlessly combative response 😂
  • Options
    Sent off today.
  • Options
    There's something really strange looking about the title thread. It's not "Naby Sarr Signed" or "(Ed.gone)". It's the "5 year deal". 

When will the next time be that we sign anyone on a contract that long?
  • Options
    Naby is as Naby does
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Involved heavily in Preston’s second goal 
  • Options
    With Inniss and Famewo a rock at the back, I have one question

Naby who?
  • Options
    Naby, Naby Sarr,
    Naby, Naby Sarr,
    Sometimes he’s a star,
    Sometimes a crashing car!
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Goalkeeper called for the ball, Naby ignored him, both went for the ball, collided and the opposition scored
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Goalkeeper called for the ball, Naby ignored him, both went for the ball, collided and the opposition scored
    Tbf I'd blame Hamer for that.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Tbf I'd blame Hamer for that.
    Two Charlton Rejects  :);) ((:>)
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Lol, a major hand in the losing goal and a sending off. 

Lovely bloke, I'm sure ...... just wouldn't want him anywhere near the middle of our defence!
    I would. Sure he'd cost the odd goal, but he also stopped goals against us and created a good number of goals for us.
  • Options
    Buried his Toolbox jinx :)

Sadly not for us :(

But happy for him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sarr being great at the Den just pisses me off to be honest? Ah Millwall lost 3-0, little less pissed off now 
  • Options
    Not as good as Llera  

He scored a last minute winner for the massives  
  • Options
    Leuth said:

But happy for him
    If you sent Maldini, Beckenbauer, Moore and Carlos Alberto out at the Den with Charlton shirts on they would screw up.
    Well yeah, they're a bit old now
    and some dead!
  • Options
    He was marking Matt Smith too! 
  • Options
    Hudds fans seem very happy with Sarr today.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Leuth said:

But happy for him
    If you sent Maldini, Beckenbauer, Moore and Carlos Alberto out at the Den with Charlton shirts on they would screw up.
    Well yeah, they're a bit old now
    and some dead!
    Probably still see better effort compared to some of our players over the last decade ;)