Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Mourinho and the Lady Doctor.

Comments

• Options
    Surely the only relevant point here is that, the referee, having signalled on the medical staff, would have asked the player to leave the pitch anyway regardless of whether she went on the pitch or sat in the dugout awaiting Lord Jose's conscent to do her job. The hacks and clueless fans make this about his "mindgames", but it's a simple matter of him not understaning the rules and wanting to bully someone because things didn't go his way for a change. He's a dicksplash. I suspect if Burgos was the physio he'd behave like he did when the two had words before the Madrid derby, a frightened little coward.
  • Options
    Jose tried it on, she said no... He ain't happy

That's pretty much how I see it :)
  • Options

I presume the referee allowed the trainers/doctors on the pitch ?

He flagged them to come on.
  • Options
    Have always liked Mourinho. Last weekend I spoke at length to someone who knows him pretty well. Not a friend, but more a friend of a friend. Apparently he is a complete arsehole. I must admit to being disappointed. His treatment of the medics is apparently in character.
  • Options
    Jose Moaning-inho a once truly great football manager now on the decline .. as a person .. OK when all goes his way .. an impossible brattish baby when things go against him .. the latter trait is however, so common amongst successful people
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    He needs to be more like Luzon then he'll get ladies like Mrs Luzon.

Any reason to post her... I hate you Guy.
  • Options
    3 pages lifers and not a pic in sight, to say I'm disappointed with everyone is an understatement. image
  • Options
    I always find it funny how Gibraltarians look Spanish, have Spanish names, speak Spanish and are staunchly British.
    Good on'em.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jose Mourinho says Eva Carneiro and Jon Fearn could return to the Chelsea bench in the future - but will not be on duty at the Etihad Stadium this weekend.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Probably the nearest anybody will get to an apology. Let's hope he doesn't need the presence of the ambulance service in the near future.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

He's clever, I grant you that. It wouldn't have happened had Chelsea won 3-0. But it's disgraceful behaviour, not just for the doctor involved but for the wider game. Has he forgotten Fabrice Muamba? Should the medical staff really hang about until the manager is happy for them to go on?

And even more to the point, he had plenty to say after Cech got injured that time at Reading and in his eyes the medical care from those outside the Chelsea staff wasn't good enough.

In general I like him, but he has got it wrong this time in blaming anyone but his precious players and expecting other club staff to take all the flak.
  • Options
    >Have always liked Mourinho. Last weekend I spoke at length to someone who knows him pretty well. Not a friend, but more a friend of a friend. Apparently he is a complete arsehole. I must admit to being disappointed. His treatment of the medics is apparently in character.
    Quelle surprise. Didn't need someone else to tell me that.
  • Options

Mourinho has become a total drag and bore now. The media's 'love fest' with him has resulted in him becoming so wrapped up in his own self-importance that he doesn't realise what a complete buffoon he is making of himself. They even had the audacity to challenge the keeper's blatant red card! Which, by the way, should have resulted in a longer ban! Horrible football club, horrible manager; the perfect match.

My thoughts entirely.

I can't believe that people still think he is so special. Would love to see him comewell and truely unstuck and I don't say that about many people
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mourinho & Hazard were cheating, by wasting time. The "smart" one didn't think it through and it backfired on them.
  • Options
    Mourinho - "I was unhappy with my medical staff. They were impulsive and naive just doing their job , whether you are a kit man, doctor or secretary on the bench you have to understand the game know when the rest of the team, including myself are cheating ."

#againstmodernfootball
  • Options
    rikofold said:

He's clever, I grant you that. It wouldn't have happened had Chelsea won 3-0. But it's disgraceful behaviour, not just for the doctor involved but for the wider game.

Obviously it wouldn't have because his point was that the doctor going on meant Hazard had to go off, leaving them defending with 9 men for a while whilst the game was balanced at 2-2 in the dying minutes.
    At 3-0 up, clearly the game would've been over and he wouldn't have cared.
  • Options

I always find it funny how Gibraltarians look Spanish, have Spanish names, speak Spanish and are staunchly British.
    Good on'em.

Her accent is ace as well , half cockney half Spanish.

This whole thing should not be about him being a prick to her being bad as she's a woman it's just not very nice behaviour to her or her colleage.
  • Options
    The idea that if a player receives treatment on the field and it turns out that he has not lost consiousness, suffered a broken limb, ruptured ligaments or some other serious injury then he must be cheating is ridiculous. Sometimes I wonder if anyone on here has ever played football, or any sport in fact, or even twisted an ankle walking down the street. There are times when a player is play acting because they are just that type of player sometimes because they are wasting time. But 9 times out of 10 the player is simply in debilitating pain that lasts between 30 seconds and 2 minutes. If you are playing on Blackheath you just have limp through the pain for those seconds. In professional football it has been the case for the last 30 odd years that the player is given a few minutes to recover and receive treatment. I saw Watt go down a few times on Tuesday and receive treatment but go on to play for about an hour before he was substituted (much to his annoyance!); do we have to conclude he was cheating when he received treatment?
  • Options

The idea that if a player receives treatment on the field and it turns out that he has not lost consiousness, suffered a broken limb, ruptured ligaments or some other serious injury then he must be cheating is ridiculous. Sometimes I wonder if anyone on here has ever played football, or any sport in fact, or even twisted an ankle walking down the street. There are times when a player is play acting because they are just that type of player sometimes because they are wasting time. But 9 times out of 10 the player is simply in debilitating pain that lasts between 30 seconds and 2 minutes. If you are playing on Blackheath you just have limp through the pain for those seconds. In professional football it has been the case for the last 30 odd years that the player is given a few minutes to recover and receive treatment. I saw Watt go down a few times on Tuesday and receive treatment but go on to play for about an hour before he was substituted (much to his annoyance!); do we have to conclude he was cheating when he received treatment?

All good points but the difference here is that I believe Chelsea were under the cosh with 10 men and Swansea all over them nearing the end of the game, thus the suggestion that Hazard was deliberately wasting time by pretending to be injured. If I am wrong I am sure it will be pointed out to me!

• Options
    edited August 2015

It's quite a simple concept Red and anyone who has ever played football, or any sport in fact should know that if a player is injured, then the spongeman/meds team comes on. So, my point is that the CFC meds team reacted to an injured player, so how can Mourinho critique them, unless of course he weren't injured and everyone on the planet knew he weren't injured except the CFC meds team.
  • Options
    ......is she a proper doctor? Or a nurse?
  • Options
    brogib said:

I believe she is a Doctor and this matters how exactly?

• Options

brogib said:

I believe she is a Doctor and this matters how exactly?

Just that it couldv'e affected her judgement on the injury presented to her, but if she's a proper doctor than she must know what she's talking about.

Wonder if she was a nurse before and if she kept her uniform.....