Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Mourinho and the Lady Doctor.

Comments

• Options
    3-0. Karma.
  • Options
    Perm any one of these excuses from the following. Fernandinho should have been sent off, the referee favoured City, the crowd were biased, we should have had three penalties, our goal was not offside a decision that cost us the game. Everybody is against us, it was the new medical teams fault. Blah blah.
  • Options
    Biggest cheer (other than for the goals) at Man City today was when the reserve Chelsea medical team ran on to sort out Cahill's bloody hooter and Costa's bleeding temple .. Man City were lucky to keep 11 on the pitch mind .. perhaps the referees have had enough of Chelsea's antics and have called open season on their most 'physical' players until Moanin Jose gives it a rest
  • Options
    Presume Chelsea attacking and then Hazard went down so the ref stopped the game and called the phyiso on?

How is that the fault of the 2 doctors...ether its the ref stopping play too quickly/Hazard trying to pretend to be injured..

Anyway he'll have to come up with another excuse or two today.

• Options
    Was the replacement physio another woman or a bloke I couldn't tell. Also was called Chris which just added to the mystery.
  • Options
    I have lost all of my respect for Mourinho after that incident last week. He probably has a wank over himself everytime he looks in the mirror. LOL!
  • Options
    His post match comments today are quite strange.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Was the replacement physio another woman or a bloke I couldn't tell. Also was called Chris which just added to the mystery.

They had a picture in the paper of the two blokes, the older guy worked previously at Charlton apparently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IA said:

He could blame the media for unsettling the team with all the doctor talk.

Actually, he could blame the doctor again for her social media comments unsettling the team.

Still affecting them a week on, isn't it? Those bloody physios.
  • Options

His post match comments today are quite strange.

He blamed himself for inadequate preparation and poor tactics?
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Bet he refuses to talk sense to the media

• Options
    This is only a story because it is Chelsea and it is Mourinho - I'm sure this sort of thing happens at all clubs, but nobody bats an eyelid.

Yet another reason why I can't stand the pantomime like hype of the Premier League in the media. 1 game in and they were already trying to get some sort of Hollyoaks type angle to talk about.

I absolutely despise that league.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

This is only a story because it is Chelsea and it is Mourinho - I'm sure this sort of thing happens at all clubs, but nobody bats an eyelid.

Yet another reason why I can't stand the pantomime like hype of the Premier League in the media. 1 game in and they were already trying to get some sort of Hollyoaks type angle to talk about.

I absolutely despise that league

This

#againstmodernfootball
  • Options
    John Terry gets subbed off once and Sky Sports treat it as if the world is ending.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I absolutely despise that league.

Ikwym and yet we aspire to be there.
  • Options

Good God that woman has better looking the older she gets
  • Options
    This thread (partially) about sexism has gone well, then
  • Options
    "oh but Leuth, you are such a gay! look at the breasts!"

If I was single, and if she wanted to have sex with me, then I would probably 'smash the living shit out of that' or however you bad boys put it. I certainly wouldn't under other circumstances, as that'd be either cheating, rape or both
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You ok Leuth?
  • Options
    My annual challenge to 'Would Ya culture' is expended. I shall proceed henceforth as usual. Maybe. Commencing sense of humour retrieval...
  • Options
    You must admit they are cracking tits
  • Options
    What you on about, Jessica Rabbit had unreal bangers.
  • Options
    Pretty sure Aniston famously didn't wear bras, nothing to do with being coerced into it. Go on, you can look now.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

The great thing about tits is that women have been sufficiently empowered in most cultures to decide precisely how they'd like to present them. Here, the subject (J. Aniston) is being coerced by the makers of the show 'Friends' to wear an extremely revealing bra. She has chosen to submit to this coercion for entertainment purposes, but the question remains as to whether she would present her tits thusly in a non-professional setting. As it stands, we are commenting upon her 'cracking tits', but in this context they are purely an entertainment construct, so we are actually commenting on Rachel's tits, not Jennifer's. Considering that Rachel is a fictional character with whom we can never hope to interact, it is a desperate and perhaps even forlorn piece of male commentary. I shall not deign to adjudge the cracking or otherwise nature of tits that do not exist beyond the nebulous realms of fiction.

She's got a great arse as well.
  • Options
    Pretty sure Leuth is my new favourite.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

The great thing about tits is that women have been sufficiently empowered in most cultures to decide precisely how they'd like to present them. Here, the subject (J. Aniston) is being coerced by the makers of the show 'Friends' to wear an extremely revealing bra. She has chosen to submit to this coercion for entertainment purposes, but the question remains as to whether she would present her tits thusly in a non-professional setting. As it stands, we are commenting upon her 'cracking tits', but in this context they are purely an entertainment construct, so we are actually commenting on Rachel's tits, not Jennifer's. Considering that Rachel is a fictional character with whom we can never hope to interact, it is a desperate and perhaps even forlorn piece of male commentary. I shall not deign to adjudge the cracking or otherwise nature of tits that do not exist beyond the nebulous realms of fiction.

Just give a rating out of ten then, we won't tell.