Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Mourinho and the Lady Doctor.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Well in the comedy movie where she pretends to be a family In order to smuggle drugs she plays a fine stripper who wears very little and she truly does have great arse like Greenie says,

So as long as the guys in Hollywood keep coercing her to wear those things then we can all be happy you moaning about them doing it and us rating her cracking tits and arse out of 10

Sweet jeesus you gotta love a bit of our jen
  • Options
    What a great word nebulous is
  • Options
    Haha - 12 year history. How true.
  • Options

Haha - 12 year history. How true.

Never understood that. Won the FA Cup, League Cup, Super Cup, European Cup Winners Cup and qualified for the Champions League all before Roman's money. Sure their newer fans are annoying but they're actually an example of a team who used to turn up in cup competitions
  • Options

Well in the comedy movie where she pretends to be a family In order to smuggle drugs she plays a fine stripper who wears very little and she truly does have great arse like Greenie says,

So as long as the guys in Hollywood keep coercing her to wear those things then we can all be happy you moaning about them doing it and us rating her cracking tits and arse out of 10

We're The Millers

Proper, proper laughed at a few bits in that, the young lad is a great actor as well.

'Its bit my balls David, Its bit my fucking Balls'

• Options
    Never got past the pause button in the strip joint 8)

Was a brilliant film one of the funniest I have seen in ages

• Options
    edited August 2015
    When i started this thread, i thought we might end up with Holby City or Casualty,
    even carrying on doctor. But even by the Standards of CL Tangents,
    From Jose and the Lady Doctor to Jenifer Aniston's body and films.
  • Options
    His head has gone banning the doctor. What if (god forbid) there was another Muamba scenario with one of his players? or a player who landed awkwardly on his head or neck? She should have told him to do one and said she needs to be on the bench incase of emergency.
  • Options

His head has gone banning the doctor. What if (god forbid) there was another Muamba scenario with one of his players? or a player who landed awkwardly on his head or neck? She should have told him to do one and said she needs to be on the bench incase of emergency.

What's that got to do with Jens rack
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think it's a body double in those bits mate...
  • Options
    Pop pop pop
    That's the dream gone
  • Options
    The lady doctor has left Chelsea.
  • Options

Probably with a big pay off and a non disclosure agreement .
  • Options
    Sign her up
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    The media are speculating whether Chelsea or Mourinho have acted in a sexist manner.

As if the media would give this any coverage if the doctor was a balding 57 year old with eczema called Neville and not a rather attractive lady who regularly features on Lads mag-esque social media sites such as Ladbible.
  • Options

Don't think so. More likely prior to legal action for constructive dismissal.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Sign her up

We would never get the boys out of the treatment room !

The player and the referee wanted the doctor or medic team on.

Chelski will have to pay her off after legal advise.

i understand Jose thinking at the time, But the doctor thought he wasn't faking it.
    and the fact that Hazzard was still flat out on the pitch when she treated him, makes you believe she was correct.

There is a back story to this, which may break if it goes to law.
    (words of a bitter ex boyfriend)

The CEO of Chelsea shoud give Eva Carneiro a good reference and thank her
    for all her work but because of a breakdown in the working relationship with
    Jose, its best for both parties to end the arrangement.

This could get very messy.

• Options
    Vincenzo said:

That's what I read - she was expected to come back to work on a specific day to do a job with new responsibilities (basically a demotion) and if she had turned up, that would have been seen as her accepting her new role, and by not turning up, she has been fired, which she can treat as constructive dismissal and sue (I read all of that in a paper, no idea if it's true).

To top it off, a member of the public claims to have heard Mourinho shout "filha da puta (daughter of a whore)" as she ran on the pitch. I'm not sure there's a single job in the UK where you wouldn't win that case if they have evidence of your line manager shouting that.

PS. Aniston did not use a body double for the stripper scene. She had a body double for the stunt scenes, but not the strip. For the record.
  • Options
    ivanovic got given some special treatment by her allegedly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ivanovic got given some special treatment by her allegedly

Treating or causing a groin strain?
  • Options
    She had the entire Chelsea squad at her fingertips, and she went for that guy? No wonder Mourinho used that phrase.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Vincenzo said:

That's what I read - she was expected to come back to work on a specific day to do a job with new responsibilities (basically a demotion) and if she had turned up, that would have been seen as her accepting her new role, and by not turning up, she has been fired, which she can treat as constructive dismissal and sue (I read all of that in a paper, no idea if it's true).

To top it off, a member of the public claims to have heard Mourinho shout "filha da puta (daughter of a whore)" as she ran on the pitch. I'm not sure there's a single job in the UK where you wouldn't win that case if they have evidence of your line manager shouting that.

PS. Aniston did not use a body double for the stripper scene. She had a body double for the stunt scenes, but not the strip. For the record.
    So we now know the FA conducted its investigation and cleared José but didn't ask for any evidence from the individuals involved!
    I guess the FA were using their copy of the FIFA guide to making yourself look stupid and corrupt.
  • Options
    Not going away this story is it? She's now saying that the FA made no attempt to formally gather her account of Jose's rant before they cleared him...

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11906552/Eva-Carneiro-hits-out-at-FA-over-Chelsea-exit.html

FA cover/balls up or her trying to bump up her severance deal?
  • Options
    'According to Sky sources' Ms Carniero is in talks with Us
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Well am pulling my hamstring
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Googled it...nothing relevant backing it.

Sky sources eh
  • Options

sammy391 said:

To replace Katrien or Luzon ?
    To play left back.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

We're already already the last game to finish, be worse if she runs on all the time.