Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    They have 1 season in the Premiership and they think there big time. Love all the part time fans that now come out the wood work.

The stadium is awful. Bless em' bet they'll be discussing what font there silly banners are going to be.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Shame that Matthau bloke contributing on their website can't even remember the score on the day we relegated them. It was 2-2, not 1-1.

• Options

Shame that Matthau bloke contributing on their website can't even remember the score on the day we relegated them. It was 2-2, not 1-1.

be fair, he's only 12.
  • Options
    Gonna have to sweat on this going to general sale... Gave up my season ticket and have never been signed up to Valley Gold either.

Will they be doing buses from sunny East Kent? :-)
  • Options

Just after last year didn't we have about 700 tickets left for Millwall?, red card with purchase history for last season should be okay should it?.

Not sure you can compare as we've played Millwall so many times over the past few years plus our record against them is so bad. I really think we'll sell this out
  • Options
    Definite sell out, everyone I know is going
  • Options
    This will sell out, easy. Not even a debate IMO.
  • Options
    The game won't sell out but we'll sell our allocation
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone know when the tickets will be available? My GFs getting a bit Charlton mad after the last few games, and I really, *really* want her to go to this to be fully converted ;)
  • Options

The game won't sell out but we'll sell our allocation

I think you're right
  • Options

A few points I would like to make:

1. lets get one thing clear. You have no rivals. A rivalry means a reciprocal hatred. No one hates you. Millwall's rivals are West Ham, the. Either Leeds or Cardiff (depending on which Neanderthal you talk to), then us and then the rest of humanity. You fall into the latter category. Despite your attempts to incite something a few years ago at 'The New London Stadium', which they thought was funny, you mean nothing to them. We view you as firmly number three weirdo - Br*ghton then Millwall then you;
    2. We know our stadium is crap, comparatively, but it is ours and not a faceless bowl. Have you considered that your stadium is actually a bit ramshackle and not that good?;
    3. If our 'Ultras' are so fake, which in my opinion they are not, why did you attempt to copy them with the 'Red Faction'?;
    4. Are you lot going to behave when you come to Selhurst or bravely set off smoke bombs, scare the young & old and bash up cars on your way back to Norwood Junction,;
    5. It's not our fault you ended up at Selhurst in the eighties. We didn't want you there. Blame your own - Gliksten and Greenwich Boroug Council - rather than us for what happened to you. Or perhaps, revolutionary, blame the fact that only a few thousand bothered to turn up before your enforced exile. Maybe the people of Greenwich didn't want a football club?;
    6. Finally, I hope we fucking stuff you. I really do. I don't view you as rivals, I view you as equals to a point, but not rivals. We only hate Br*ghton.

Ohhh he's back ...so happy to see you again and enrich your life!

It must be such hard work being an ultra in the UK ...we are so pleased you could spare the time to comment on a non-rivals board :smiley:

See you on 23rd September ...you may face a bit of an awakening.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

1. lets get one thing clear. You have no rivals. A rivalry means a reciprocal hatred. No one hates you. Millwall's rivals are West Ham, the. Either Leeds or Cardiff (depending on which Neanderthal you talk to), then us and then the rest of humanity. You fall into the latter category. Despite your attempts to incite something a few years ago at 'The New London Stadium', which they thought was funny, you mean nothing to them. We view you as firmly number three weirdo - Br*ghton then Millwall then you;
    2. We know our stadium is crap, comparatively, but it is ours and not a faceless bowl. Have you considered that your stadium is actually a bit ramshackle and not that good?;
    3. If our 'Ultras' are so fake, which in my opinion they are not, why did you attempt to copy them with the 'Red Faction'?;
    4. Are you lot going to behave when you come to Selhurst or bravely set off smoke bombs, scare the young & old and bash up cars on your way back to Norwood Junction,;
    5. It's not our fault you ended up at Selhurst in the eighties. We didn't want you there. Blame your own - Gliksten and Greenwich Boroug Council - rather than us for what happened to you. Or perhaps, revolutionary, blame the fact that only a few thousand bothered to turn up before your enforced exile. Maybe the people of Greenwich didn't want a football club?;
    6. Finally, I hope we fucking stuff you. I really do. I don't view you as rivals, I view you as equals to a point, but not rivals. We only hate Br*ghton.

It must be such hard work being an ultra in the UK ...we are so pleased you could spare the time to comment on a non-rivals board :smiley:

How would I face an 'awakening'? Do you mean that I will be forced to listen to a bunch of wannabe Danny Dyer's sing songs celebrating Stephen Lawrence's death whilst on the train to the game?

That's not an awakening.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Do you go onto Stoke's forum before you play them and provide your little insights ?
    Only the deluded ones. Like West Brom and Liverpool, for example.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

How would I face an 'awakening'? Do you mean that I will be forced to listen to a bunch of wannabe Danny Dyer's sing songs celebrating Stephen Lawrence's death whilst on the train to the game?

That's not an awakening.
    You are so funny Matthew, please come back more frequently, life is so empty without you.
    Xxx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015

Your ultras are not fake, interesting, what is your definition of an ultra ?
  • Options
    Yay the first of the Palarse brigade has arrived & gone to the effort to sign up for an account of another clubs forum, just to tell us how much they don't care about us, absolute jokers...........................
  • Options

Bless ol Shat Himself. He tries soooo hard. They all do.

Classic quote on their forum today. Sums them up in a sentence:

"We need to develop a big club mentality and choose bigger rivals"

Now that is funny, bless 'em
  • Options
    Godstone said:

They had Att: 24,732 at home to Arsenal...we had more against Huddersfield last season. Sort of puts things into perspective.

Erm, wasn't it football for a fiver when all the part timers come?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

That's not an awakening.
    You are so funny Matthew, please come back more frequently, life is so empty without you.
    Xxx
    So what 'awakening' awaits? Explain yourself.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Comparatively?

I can not think of a more charmless stadium, in a more bleak setting, with such offensive architecture, and with worse facilities than Selhurst Park.
    Going there is like going to a friends wedding reception taking place on a mid level of a multi-story car park.
    If it were a faceless bowl (and actually I know what you mean about those) it would be like finding an oasis in a desert compared to that abscess in the middle of nowhere.
    So comparatively huh? Compared to what exactly? You call it crap which I reckon is too praiseworthy by far, watching a kickabout on a traffic island in Addington would be an improvement.

And your ground is what? A misshaped silent carbuncle that reeks of delusion.

Charlton ain't shit. Where you are is a toilet that thinks it's more than it is.

Everytime we play on Sky, I can believe that you are there, gnashing teeth and cursing that the World doesn't understand that Chartlon are better than Palace, Charlton fans make more noise than Palace fans and that The Valley is better than the Bernabeu and the San Siro combined, it is only fact that is preventing this from being a reality. You are more authentic and a notch above us 'in hooligan terms', aren't you?

Know your place. You are a feeder club for Standard Liege, playing at a mediocre stadium, in front of silent fans and who had a good run for a few years but fucked it up when your chairman thought he was smarter than he was.
    Careful Matthew dear, you are almost getting annoyed about a team you do not care about.

Take a deep breath, relax and say 'You mean nothing to us'.

There, don't you feel better now :smiley:
  • Options

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

That's not an awakening.
    Xxx
    So what 'awakening' awaits? Explain yourself.
    Aaarrrggghh he's getting aggressive, help.

Sorry Matthew, I am now so scared I cannot comment.

Xxx