Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

I think this will make general sale, and it does say initial so could get more if palace don't sell out and we require

I'd be astonished (and disappointed) if we don't sell 2,888 tickets before general sale.
    If I remember rightly, didn't we struggle to sell 3000 for a league game a few years back?
  • Options
    Shall we all wear clown masks? :-/
  • Options
    No way will it make general sale.
  • Options

EastStand said:

No way will it make general sale.

Not as in a free for all but as good as.

I.e ST holders and red card holders can have as many as they want.
  • Options
    do u think we will get kettled in and the fake wall put up?
  • Options
    Just after last year didn't we have about 700 tickets left for Millwall?, red card with purchase history for last season should be okay should it?.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Yes come on people lets do it....Get this viral.. Lets all wear clown masks we will look shit scary like clownhouse
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Even if we all did I still think the majority of people would ignore us and be laughing at the men in black in mourners corner.
  • Options
    We need something to wind them up. I know the Eric Catona masks were done with Man U last year.
  • Options
    Jon Fortune masks!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We should wave a few brighton flags around in the away end..
  • Options
    brighton beach balls are only £3 on there website...
  • Options
    This would be funny!!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    PopIcon said:

You're weird.
    well have you got any ideas smart ass..we have to do something down there. we don't want them unveiling a banner and mugging us off. where is the head of the once proud Red Division? need someone with a bit of clout on this
  • Options
    What about 2800 Charlton fans in Scream masks? I'd love to unveil a banner just as they unveil theres...Saying WE SENT THE PALACE DOWN. Never forgotten
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Everyones joking about 'doing something' right? Would be just as embarrassing as they are. Let's just make a deafening noise for 90 minutes, loud and proud everyone.

I think something with some comical value would be good. Not everyone's cup of tea but these Nigel's need some reminding.
  • Options
    Going to make the effort for this one.
  • Options
    There is nothing to fear, except fear itself.
  • Options

Jon Fortune masks!!!

Better still just wheel me out.
  • Options

Jon Fortune masks!!!

Better still just wheel me out.
    Haha, I was hoping you'd contribute.
  • Options

PopIcon said:

You're weird.
    well have you got any ideas smart ass..we have to do something down there. we don't want them unveiling a banner and mugging us off. where is the head of the once proud Red Division? need someone with a bit of clout on this
    They won'y unveil a banner for us. Reading their website it seems they don't even consider us rivals.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    WhoAreYa said:

PopIcon said:

You're weird.
    They won'y unveil a banner for us. Reading their website it seems they don't even consider us rivals.
    They will. They'll have get their mums to knit one first.
  • Options
    WhoAreYa said:

PopIcon said:

You're weird.
    A quick glance and I would differ that opinion...
  • Options
    I've always hated the stripey nigels ever since they done us in the Play Off's. If there's one team i can't stand being superior to us at the moment it's them c***s.

What about 2800 Charlton fans in Scream masks? I'd love to unveil a banner just as they unveil theres...Saying WE SENT THE PALACE DOWN. Never forgotten

They have new rules now so they can't use offensive banners. If that Simon Jordan mark II chairman of theirs won't let them knobbers in the corner have a banner, we've got no chance.

I Just hope we can out sing em, was fucking horrible when they done us last time.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

WhoAreYa said:

PopIcon said:

You're weird.
    A quick glance and I would differ that opinion...
    "all Man Utd and Charlton for me"

Really Nige? What happened, did your daddy find a photo of Cantona in mummy's purse?