Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace v Charlton - post match views

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    of

Charlton training ground this morning.

and you just happened to be walking past..
    No. Got sent it. Know the fella who put it up.
    Can only imagine the level of banter that must fly around among this esteemed group of intellectuals.
    I can understand why we would think this is not funny but to be honest I think it is. I don't like being the bit of someone else's jokes but, frankly, it is funny.

We lauded it over them for years when roles were reversed so we have to suck it up now.

I just can't stop thinking about that game with Sheff Weds when one of them was going to be relegated back when they were, financially, on their knees. If they'd lost that game they'd be in the third or fourth division now. The whole administration and conning Selhurst out of the Bank owned by the taxpayers grates on me, but realistically (albeit with the luck of winning those playoffs) they have been well run since then and they are, for now, an established Premier League side and much, much stronger than us.

If anything it is flattering that they would bother to care about beating us, in a competition that they could well go on to win.
    I blame Leon Clarke. Scored for Weds, kicked the advertising hoarding to celebrate and broke his toe. Wot a nob.
    Yes these things seem to happen more to us!
  • Options

Can only imagine the level of banter that must fly around among this esteemed group of intellectuals.
    I can understand why we would think this is not funny but to be honest I think it is. I don't like being the bit of someone else's jokes but, frankly, it is funny.

We lauded it over them for years when roles were reversed so we have to suck it up now.

I just can't stop thinking about that game with Sheff Weds when one of them was going to be relegated back when they were, financially, on their knees. If they'd lost that game they'd be in the third or fourth division now. The whole administration and conning Selhurst out of the Bank owned by the taxpayers grates on me, but realistically (albeit with the luck of winning those playoffs) they have been well run since then and they are, for now, an established Premier League side and much, much stronger than us.

If anything it is flattering that they would bother to care about beating us, in a competition that they could well go on to win.
    I blame Leon Clarke. Scored for Weds, kicked the advertising hoarding to celebrate and broke his toe. Wot a nob.
    I remember that too well. Had the family round (all Charlton) to watch the game and celebrate...didn't happen. Jammy Nigels.
  • Options

Nailed on paedophile
    Looks more like a gate to me.
  • Options

Sounds like the sort of thing a palace fan would come out with.

• Options

Nailed on paedophile
    Looks more like a gate to me.
    And cable ties. Not nails ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Clue is in the name of the forum that I'm writing on, you dunce. I'm not sad enough to post on other team's forums, you see.
  • Options
    I'm amazed at the volume of comments, tweets etc from Millwall supporters that this game got, feel for them really, missing out on the action down in League One, strange because we're supposedly obsessed with them..
  • Options

Clue is in the name of the forum that I'm writing on, you dunce. I'm not sad enough to post on other team's forums, you see.
    Bit OTT Millwall Fan seems mildly reasonable.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Bit OTT Millwall Fan seems mildly reasonable.
    they all do till they've had a beer and are in a crowd ... bunch of caaaaaaants
  • Options
    The Homesdale Ultras are just school kids.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How is the eagle - does anybody know?
  • Options

How is the eagle - does anybody know?

Alright. He's trying to get our punch-thrower up before the beak
  • Options
    Nice to see the sensible posters admit we're bigger than you now, I know how quickly that can change so until we've been there 10 years I will just enjoy it whilst it lasts but all the shlt we had to endure am loving it, as for ruling the roost I recall you didn't sell your allocation when you were the away team ;)

As for the Nigels nickname , Clowns was even adopted by your own fans
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkzW6YZ-L-I
  • Options
    1nil said:

Nice to see the sensible posters admit we're bigger than you now, I know how quickly that can change so until we've been there 10 years I will just enjoy it whilst it lasts but all the shlt we had to endure am loving it, as for ruling the roost I recall you didn't sell your allocation when you were the away team ;)

Boo!
  • Options
    Oh dear, If you're looking for a "whose fans look bigger cunts" contest, you really will get a pasting Nigel...
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    1nil said:

Our home attendances in the Prem were really good though. Our lineup on Wednesday was never going to compete - it was a very young team. Enjoy your current success while it lasts - Charlton will be back...eventually.