Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another Shooting In America?

Comments

• IdleHans said:

Scoham said:
    You can't reason with such a lack of logic.
    #thickcunt

(Not you, Canters, for the avoidance of doubt)
    I've been called worse.
  • Yeah, Surrey c***
  • MrOneLung said:

Yeah, Surrey c***

Coming from a West ham fan? ;)
  • I am glad I don’t live in America. Anything with guns and Trump in it is probably best avoided.
  • MrOneLung said:

Yeah, Surrey c***

Coming from a West ham fan? ;)
    Virtual flag en route to you Sir.
  • Dazzler21 said:

This is what I was alluding to after the last shooting. They believe guns protect themselves from the government. They're so paranoid that pro gunners believe that Jews could have prevented the Holocaust if they were armed. Completely ignoring how many countries' armies took on the Nazis and how countries such as the UK had conscription. It's the bury your head in the sand and ignore logic and facts reasoning which is why Religion still exists in the 21st century. You can't argue with people like that, their country (and others, they're not the only ones) are absolutely buggered to put it politely! You also get the likes of Ben Shapiro criticising the pupils of the school for trying to prevent it happening at other schools. :neutral:
  • Dazzler21 said:

This is what I was alluding to after the last shooting. They believe guns protect themselves from the government. They're so paranoid that pro gunners believe that Jews could have prevented the Holocaust if they were armed. Completely ignoring how many countries' armies took on the Nazis and how countries such as the UK had conscription. It's the bury your head in the sand and ignore logic and facts reasoning which is why Religion still exists in the 21st century. You can't argue with people like that, their country (and others, they're not the only ones) are absolutely buggered to put it politely! You also get the likes of Ben Shapiro criticising the pupils of the school for trying to prevent it happening at other schools. :neutral:
    The trouble is now you can't even spoof right wing commentators - it's quite a challenge to make their arguments any more ridiculous. In a few years time Trump will be looked back on as having been too liberal....
  • IdleHans said:

Scoham said:
    You can't reason with such a lack of logic.
    #thickcunt

(Not you, Canters, for the avoidance of doubt)
    Harsh on scoham too.
  • 1StevieG said:
    In my eyes every politician who votes against it us as good as committing murder for their own personal gain.
  • Sponsored links:

• Have just heard on the news that Donald's answer to the shootings in schools is to arm the teachers!!

There we have it. Problem solved.
  • I see Trumps decision today has been completely ignored on here (unless I’ve missed it?)

Arguably the most positive move yet by an American president on this issue??
  • I see Trumps decision today has been completely ignored on here (unless I’ve missed it?)

Not exactly being pro active though is it? Wait until the next mass shooting before the government decides they need to make more changes. How many more peopl need to be gunned down before they realise that weapons of war are not needed for protection?
  • So the “solution” to school shooting incidents is....wait for it....... MORE guns in the schools. There’s nothing better and safer for children than a gun battle in a classroom.
    My only concern would be that the teachers should be armed with assault rifles too, because otherwise the gun toting maniac will have an edge over Mrs Nesbitt from Class 4 and her weedy automatic pistol.
    Perhaps, in the interests of safety, each school should have a machine gun turret on each corner of the school building. Or how about tanks?
    Trump’s suggestion just demonstrates how lost America is in its gun culture. I feel sorry for those people out there who don’t want to live in that culture, but real effective change seems a long long way off.

• edited February 2018
    Maybe Trump should watch this guy's testimony about being mistaken for the shooter. He was apprehended by highly trained professionals, imagine what could have happened if Sir or Miss had taken it upon themselves to intervene.

"http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/embed/p05yxz8v/43149694">"
  • So what happens when a teacher flips and starts shooting at the kids? Arming all the kids?
  • So what happens when a teacher flips and starts shooting at the kids? Arming all the kids?

Yes I think Trump’s answer there might well be that every child in America should be equipped with a gun, for their own safety, so that when Mrs Nesbitt from Class 4 has a meltdown over the Sats results, the kids can take her down the moment she starts spraying bullets at them.
    It’s perfectly logical. If you are completely insane.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2018
    1StevieG said:

This young woman has said more sense in 10 minutes than that dunderhead in the White House ever will.

https://youtu.be/ZxD3o-9H1lY

Not even as positive as the last.
  • Scoham said:
    I’m at a loss to even understand the logic on this one. Are these teachers going to be taught how to handle a gun as part of their teacher training from now on? What if they don’t want to know how to fire a gun or aren’t capable of shooting properly? Will they then be passed over for a poorer quality teacher who can fire a gun. How will this all work
  • cabbles said:

Scoham said:
    I’m at a loss to even understand the logic on this one. Are these teachers going to be taught how to handle a gun as part of their teacher training from now on? What if they don’t want to know how to fire a gun or aren’t capable of shooting properly? Will they then be passed over for a poorer quality teacher who can fire a gun. How will this all work
    They’ll introduce the “Wayne” rule to ensure that at least 10 people who can shoot a Mellon with a Glock from 20 yards get an interview for each teaching role.
  • There are actual people - Even in the UK - who believe that this shooting and others like it are stories invented by an evil world government in order to get support for gun control and so be able to bring in such control and so exert control over the people and prevent them having any means of fighting back against this new world order.

I know one such example, someone who went to school with my GF went through the English school system and got a good degree from a good uni. Clearly an intelligent person but also so fucking stupid. She's a bit mental in other areas flat earther etc which I've always just laughed about but to come out with bullshit like this really angered me. I nearly flipped at her. I told her to fuck off an just left. I refuse to meet such vile and disgusting people again...
  • Sounds like a brilliant idea, arming the teachers so that when the real police turn up they will know who is shoooting who.
  • 1StevieG said:

Sounds like a brilliant idea, arming the teachers so that when the real police turn up they will know who is shoooting who.

Like the police in the US, ask questions before shooting.
  • There are actual people - Even in the UK - who believe that this shooting and others like it are stories invented by an evil world government in order to get support for gun control and so be able to bring in such control and so exert control over the people and prevent them having any means of fighting back against this new world order.

I know one such example, someone who went to school with my GF went through the English school system and got a good degree from a good uni. Clearly an intelligent person but also so fucking stupid. She's a bit mental in other areas flat earther etc which I've always just laughed about but to come out with bullshit like this really angered me. I nearly flipped at her. I told her to fuck off an just left. I refuse to meet such vile and disgusting people again...

Does she also believe there's a cure for cancer that is being kept from us as doctors make more money treating patients than curing them?
  • 1StevieG said:

Sounds like a brilliant idea, arming the teachers so that when the real police turn up they will know who is shoooting who.

Yeah, more guns, that’s the solution. Why didn’t we think of it earlier?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!