Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another Shooting In America?

Comments

• MrBurns said:
    Redskin said:
    Stig said:
    Is that Trump photo for real? It just looks too good to be true. It's got every element that the All American Patriot would want. It's just so reminiscent of Rosenthal's Iwo Jima shot. 

Trump is a true American hero. I'm not American but he's my president 
    1/10 satire, must try harder. 
  • From OffGuardian

Revelations 13:3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, but his deadly wound was healed, and all the world wondered and followed the beast
  • Hard to second guess why the 29 year old man did it. Registered Republican and had previously donated to a left wing Democrat organisation. Why does anyone want to shoot people ? Happens virtually every day in the states and the only reason the president isn’t targeted more is because of the security. Ease of obtaining guns won’t even feature on the reasons for this. Bonkers country.
  • Another example of allowing anyone to buy a gun being utter insanity. It was a very small gun with no recoil and he still missed with multiple shots and killed a lady and injuring someone else. On the other hand I assume the train officers executed him extremely quickly without any misses. The whole gun debate for self defence or whatever is null and void when people don't know how to use them. 

As always nothing will change because of this. 
  • Hard to second guess why the 29 year old man did it. Registered Republican and had previously donated to a left wing Democrat organisation. Why does anyone want to shoot people ? Happens virtually every day in the states and the only reason the president isn’t targeted more is because of the security. Ease of obtaining guns won’t even feature on the reasons for this. Bonkers country.
    Every “day”? It happens every minute!
  • No way on earth was that a planned set up by the Trump people.
    It is an old wrestlers trick to nick the ears because you get a lot of blood from a very small wound. I don’t believe for one minute Trump ducked behind the podium and did a self inflicted minor wound. The reason I say that is watching Trumps initial reaction, totally authentic to me.
    Then there is the poor person who died.
    I also don’t believe Biden or his associates were behind this.
    As SHG said, it is a bonkers country (with some superb aspects mind) and a bonkers person easily got a weapon.
    The conspiracy theories will come thick and fast, some seemingly plausible. Question everything.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Shocking news and there's definitely the potential now for some awful violence. Trump's words will hopefully be key to this either happening or not.
    It’s his words that have caused the divisions in America. He spends his days stirring up hatred and inciting violence. This shooting is his creation. 
    Ah yes the old "blame the victim" 

Yep. I don’t like the phrases ‘rampant right’ or ‘loony left’ but comments like this do test that 
  • Huskaris said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Someone’s losing their job. How did the secret service leave that roof unattended? Clear line of sight to the Trumps podium? 
    Agreed, especially as people were pointing at his guy apparently and making a lot of noise before it happened. 

If you haven't seen the interview with the crazy guy with ginger hair I recommend it. A proper point of view account. 

The past 14 hours have been some of the most fascinating I have seen. The facts being established gradually amongst a quagmire of social media hypothesis and batshit crazy conspiracy theories (on both sides) has really been something to behold. 

My conclusion is that the US media encourages a radicalised state of mind in Americans. It gets clicks and engagement and drives bottom lines. You have to hate Trump or you have to hate Biden. 

The amount of people that are furious that this chap didn't succeed is unbelievable to see. People have been radicalised. The rhetoric is crazy. Biden just last week said about putting trump '"in the crosshair." If Trump had said that about Biden and he had been shot, we would be hearing nothing else from the usual people. You even have people saying that he is being shot because of a climate he has created, as if violence in America started in 2016, give me strength!  :D
    But the amount of people who will vote for him is equally unbelievable. So I think some people see it as the only way to stop him.
  • edited July 14
    Huskaris said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Someone’s losing their job. How did the secret service leave that roof unattended? Clear line of sight to the Trumps podium? 

My conclusion is that the US media encourages a radicalised state of mind in Americans. 
    You won’t like this, but Donald Trump has been the main driving force behind radicalisation, polarisation and division in US society since he entered the political arena, aided in part by Fox News and those smaller channels to the right of Fox News. 
    Nancy Pelosi’s husband was vilified by those outlets who tried to pin it on a ‘secret gay lover’. 
    Trump amplified that and mocked Mr Pelosi at every opportunity. 
    Now Project 25 has a list of ‘opponents’ they intend to lock up if Trump wins the election, including many leading Democrats including Joe Biden, FBI and CIA senior officials and even members of the Capitol police force who fought with the insurrectionists. Yes, it’s terrible what’s going on, but anyone blaming it on ‘the liberal media’, as Farage has done, wants their head testing. 

Edit: This thread is supposed to be about gun violence, and I’m not at all saying anyone has brought it on himself or anything like that. There’s no excuse for any sort of violence, let alone gun violence. 
    Both parties should be working to control the use and ownership of guns, but sadly that’ll never happen unless an anti gun party gets a big majority. Really can’t see that happening any time soon. 
  • I see the conspiracy wankers are out early on this one.

Grassy knoll to you soapy.
  • The person to blame for shooting Trump was shot dead at the scene. Whether he felt provoked by Trump's actions and would have claimed that in his defence we may never know. If some feel the need to blame Trump, let them, but I feel sure he won't be standing trial for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• I knew this would happen, it was only a matter of when, and I was watching live on RSBN on YouTube as it all unfolded.

This is an incredibly courageous man who puts his life at risk at every one of these events, when he could instead be on a Yacht in the Med, or on the golf course doing what he loves.

The Left are now so desperate, and are fast running out of options.
    After cheating him out of the last election, they never ever thought he'd run again.
    Lawfare hasn't worked. The lies about "Russian Collusion", "Very fine people, on both sides", " inject bleach", "pee tapes" etc etc, have been exposed as lies, even though the lying media have been allowed to keep their Politzer Prizes for the lies they pushed for years.

The media are responsible for radicalising half the world, with relentless lies about a man who they know, cannot be bought, will expose their corruption, and who loves his country and wants to make it great again.

Who could possibly disagree with such sentiments?

It's people who have something to hide, and Marxists whose goal is to destroy and then to completely reshape the world. 
    Even yesterday CNN were up to their usual tricks of downplaying the incident in saying that Trump "fell to the ground", at what "appeared to be" the sound of gunfire.

Biden and Obama, having demonised Trump for years, calling him a "fascist " and "existential threat to democracy " and that he needed to be put in the "bullseye " stirring up such hatred and division, are now issuing fake messages condemning the attack, when they themselves are responsible for what happened.

If I was Trump, I'd give up and live the life of a billionaire like so many others with such wealth.
    But the bloke loves his country too much and has too much courage for his own good.

Sadly, I fear that this will not be the final attempt to bring him down.
    RIP the innocents killed and critically injured yesterday.

Do you seriously believe all this utter guff that you write? 

Do you believe the utter guff that you write?
    I guess you still believe that Trump colluded with Russia and all the other garbage that you've been fed, and have lapped up?
  • Love Trump, glad he's ok. 

Can't wait to hear him use the story in his future speeches to build his character even further
  • JaShea99 said:
    Huskaris said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Agreed, especially as people were pointing at his guy apparently and making a lot of noise before it happened. 

If you haven't seen the interview with the crazy guy with ginger hair I recommend it. A proper point of view account. 

The past 14 hours have been some of the most fascinating I have seen. The facts being established gradually amongst a quagmire of social media hypothesis and batshit crazy conspiracy theories (on both sides) has really been something to behold. 

My conclusion is that the US media encourages a radicalised state of mind in Americans. It gets clicks and engagement and drives bottom lines. You have to hate Trump or you have to hate Biden. 

The amount of people that are furious that this chap didn't succeed is unbelievable to see. People have been radicalised. The rhetoric is crazy. Biden just last week said about putting trump '"in the crosshair." If Trump had said that about Biden and he had been shot, we would be hearing nothing else from the usual people. You even have people saying that he is being shot because of a climate he has created, as if violence in America started in 2016, give me strength!  :D
    But the amount of people who will vote for him is equally unbelievable. So I think some people see it as the only way to stop him.

What the actual fuck? I don’t like the guys politics and my social values on things like immigration and inclusivity are the polar opposite of his.

But 50pc or so of a country are voting for him. I’ve got people in my life who would vote for him. My father in law thinks he’s great. I don’t agree with that - but it doesn’t stop me loving him as a family member and getting on with each other in life.

The only way to stop him?

Even on Charlton Life - we have people trying to find justification angles to some utter nutter fighting back against democracy and trying to kill someone.

There is no justification, there is no angle to bring logic to this.

If you don’t like him, vote for the other guy.

And if the other guy wins, put your big boy pants on, get on with your life, and suck it up. And that works for any political agenda.
    Er, what? Did you reply to the wrong person? Good luck to your family. They can vote for whoever they want. I haven’t justified anything. I just said some people will see that as the only way to stop him.
  • I knew this would happen, it was only a matter of when, and I was watching live on RSBN on YouTube as it all unfolded.

This is an incredibly courageous man who puts his life at risk at every one of these events, when he could instead be on a Yacht in the Med, or on the golf course doing what he loves.

After cheating him out of the last election, they never ever thought he'd run again.
    Lawfare hasn't worked. The lies about "Russian Collusion", "Very fine people, on both sides", " inject bleach", "pee tapes" etc etc, have been exposed as lies, even though the lying media have been allowed to keep their Politzer Prizes for the lies they pushed for years.

The media are responsible for radicalising half the world, with relentless lies about a man who they know, cannot be bought, will expose their corruption, and who loves his country and wants to make it great again.

It's people who have something to hide, and Marxists whose goal is to destroy and then to completely reshape the world. 
    Even yesterday CNN were up to their usual tricks of downplaying the incident in saying that Trump "fell to the ground", at what "appeared to be" the sound of gunfire.

Biden and Obama, having demonised Trump for years, calling him a "fascist " and "existential threat to democracy " and that he needed to be put in the "bullseye " stirring up such hatred and division, are now issuing fake messages condemning the attack, when they themselves are responsible for what happened.

If I was Trump, I'd give up and live the life of a billionaire like so many others with such wealth.
    But the bloke loves his country too much and has too much courage for his own good.

Wow

My God you spout some utter shit!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!