Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another Shooting In America?

Comments

• I knew this would happen, it was only a matter of when, and I was watching live on RSBN on YouTube as it all unfolded.

This is an incredibly courageous man who puts his life at risk at every one of these events, when he could instead be on a Yacht in the Med, or on the golf course doing what he loves.

The Left are now so desperate, and are fast running out of options.
    After cheating him out of the last election, they never ever thought he'd run again.
    Lawfare hasn't worked. The lies about "Russian Collusion", "Very fine people, on both sides", " inject bleach", "pee tapes" etc etc, have been exposed as lies, even though the lying media have been allowed to keep their Politzer Prizes for the lies they pushed for years.

The media are responsible for radicalising half the world, with relentless lies about a man who they know, cannot be bought, will expose their corruption, and who loves his country and wants to make it great again.

Who could possibly disagree with such sentiments?

It's people who have something to hide, and Marxists whose goal is to destroy and then to completely reshape the world. 
    Even yesterday CNN were up to their usual tricks of downplaying the incident in saying that Trump "fell to the ground", at what "appeared to be" the sound of gunfire.

Biden and Obama, having demonised Trump for years, calling him a "fascist " and "existential threat to democracy " and that he needed to be put in the "bullseye " stirring up such hatred and division, are now issuing fake messages condemning the attack, when they themselves are responsible for what happened.

If I was Trump, I'd give up and live the life of a billionaire like so many others with such wealth.
    But the bloke loves his country too much and has too much courage for his own good.

Sadly, I fear that this will not be the final attempt to bring him down.
    RIP the innocents killed and critically injured yesterday.

Incredible.
  • MrOneLung said:
    @queensland_addick you can like man and like his politics etc doesn’t bother me, but do you really believe Trump won the last election and there was a big effort to steal the election from him ? 
    Jesus, do we have to do this? QA’s beliefs are public knowledge at this point. 
  • Has anyone checked the area @queensland_addick lives in for mercury poisoning? 
  • edited July 14
    Is there any need for personal insults to any poster. Plus the VAR picture just posted is sickening.
    You are funny. 

Anyway, America needs gun control to be seen as a sensible nation. Until then, to me, they'll always be considered a circus. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Is there any need for personal insults to any poster. Plus the VAR picture just posted is sickening.
    You are funny. 

Anyway, America needs gun control to be seen as a sensible nation. Until then, to me, they'll always be considered a circus. 
    You can dress it up however you like, but taking the piss out of someone whoever he is who almost lost their life is just sickening. Your not the only one who does it. Just vile.
    Donald Trump did the same to Paul Pelosi. 

Glad the assassination wasn't successful.
  • MrOneLung said:
    @queensland_addick you can like man and like his politics etc doesn’t bother me, but do you really believe Trump won the last election and there was a big effort to steal the election from him ? 
    Yes.
    And just like the "Russian Collusion" hoax, the "Hunters Laptop is Russian disinformation" hoax, and numerous others, the truth regarding the election will eventually prevail.

• American democracy is certainly in question should Trump get elected but beyond that it’s my opinion there couldn’t be a more uncertain time in global terms than right now. Megalomaniac leaders in Russia and North Korea. China blamed for cyber attacks on western infrastructure, for what reason ? China supplying Putin with military components. Middle East a tinderbox on a scale we’ve not seen for 50 years. Enter stage right Donald Trump. Ffs.
    No wars and global peace during Trump's Presidency, FFS
    Just a coincidence I’m sure it all went to shit just after he left office. 
  • American democracy is certainly in question should Trump get elected but beyond that it’s my opinion there couldn’t be a more uncertain time in global terms than right now. Megalomaniac leaders in Russia and North Korea. China blamed for cyber attacks on western infrastructure, for what reason ? China supplying Putin with military components. Middle East a tinderbox on a scale we’ve not seen for 50 years. Enter stage right Donald Trump. Ffs.
    We live in very unstable world and I fear for world peace if Trump is elected.

American politics is crazy, how can the 2 main candidates for arguably the most important position in the world be a convicted felon and a frail old man.
    He hasn't been "convicted" until the Judge passes sentence.
    Yet more Media lies that you've gleefully sucked up.
    And if it gets overturned on appeal, he won't even be a "Fellon"  never mind a "convicted Fellon".
    He was found guilty by a jury.

Because of crazy USA laws, he is immune to prosecution for other offences.  Madness that a former President is protected from facing justice.
  • Wouldn’t surprise me if the shooter was a Trump supporter.
    I was waiting to see who would be first.
    Winner!
  • Sponsored links:

• Some of the video clips are shocking - how did they not see the guy before he opened fire?! He was literally right there and people were screaming at him and pointing him out. He wasn’t even that far away.

i was going to say it was another Lee Harvey Oswald from afar but this is the equivalent of JFKs killer standing on the sidewalk.

• This thread was going well today.

I think it was a lone wolf loser who's fairly ignorant of politics and had he been a few years younger, would have done it at a school. Maybe he was thinking about a mall, then saw Trump was coming to town. 

Like or dislike Trump, whoever was supervising security shouldn't work for the government again. I thought whole blocks would be cordoned off, for Trump or Biden. Or maybe I've watched too much TV. What an all round bizarre and scary situation.
  • edited July 14
    Some of the video clips are shocking - how did they not see the guy before he opened fire?! He was literally right there and people were screaming at him and pointing him out. He wasn’t even that far away.

i was going to say it was another Lee Harvey Oswald from afar but this is the equivalent of JFKs killer standing on the sidewalk.

Yeah biggest takeaway is how lax the security was around the event. Closest building to the speech and it wasn't being watched? 

Hopefully doesn't make copycats believe it's easy to do, so try themselves. 
  • Hard to second guess why the 29 year old man did it. Registered Republican and had previously donated to a left wing Democrat organisation. Why does anyone want to shoot people ? Happens virtually every day in the states and the only reason the president isn’t targeted more is because of the security. Ease of obtaining guns won’t even feature on the reasons for this. Bonkers country.
    reports say the would be assassin was aged 20, not 29 .. i m o another glory seeker with not a lot to live for, he was a 'kitchen worker' .. suicide by cop ? .. the trendy way to go after killing a few .. his name will (unfortunately) be known and remembered for years to come
  • MrOneLung said:
    Someone’s losing their job. How did the secret service leave that roof unattended? Clear line of sight to the Trumps podium? 
    Shocking security. Dereliction of duty. Why were the security snipers not scanning?

Also

How the hell did the shooter miss at least 3 times from 100 metres?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!