Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Luzon Sacked (and Damian Matthew and David Martane)****

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:

KM looks the biggest idiot out of all of this.

that's not difficult
  • Options
    Makes sense doesnt it... No point sacking him after Preston because there were only a handful of days between Preston and Brentford.

Sack him this Saturday because it means that the new man (Sorry I mean Mackay) now has a full week to work with the players before our next Match
  • Options

for once I agree with Colin, the owner hasn't backed Guy with the number of players he requested, let's hope that his replacement demands more before he signs

It's two months until the transfer window and I can't see any talismans arriving in the form of a short-term loan. The replacement is gonna have to take any assurances at face value.

At least our pitch looks nice and there is real ale now though.
  • Options
    I'm also glad Matthews has gone, he's been involved for far too long and is tarnished with failure. I hope they sack all the medical staff as well the injury prevention and recovery process has been a disaster for sometime now.
  • Options
    I'm not sure Malkay is the answer to our problems, but at least he's versed with working with difficult owners.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Glad Matthews as gone .... Feel sorry for Guy

You do post some strange things. Why not elaborate a bit?
  • Options

Shocked we have sacked DM

Whaaaat????
    More crazy decisions!

• Options

A clean sweep of the coaching staff so who takes training on Monday.

Sorry to hear about Damian as seemed a good bloke.

Luzon's job was safe a few days ago. Another PR disaster.

Karel Fraeye or Uve Rossler are my guesses.

I hope they've learned from the last appointment process which was a debacle i.e don't 'pretend' to interview 20 people in an afternoon then give it to Fraeye.
  • Options

I'm also glad Matthews has gone, he's been involved for far too long and is tarnished with failure. I hope they sack all the medical staff as well the injury prevention and recovery process has been a disaster for sometime now.

Totally agree with Matthew going also
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Stop sacking managers you clown. GIVE THE CLUB SOME FUCKING STABILITY

Edit: People seem to think this is a rational decision. I'm going to go have a labotomy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Personally agree that the coaching staff had to go as well, though our squad is not the strongest they've not had a chance to play as good as they could have.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Luzon was clearly a dead man walking, but is world class idiocy to get rid of Matthew too.

I think its the right decision, clean sweep and let someone bring in the staff they want.
  • Options

Stop sacking the fucking managers. WE NEED A MANAGER WHO IS GOING TO LAST THE SEASON.

All very well if they're good enough to last a season.

Also he was not a manager we haven't had a manager since Powell only head coaches. If we had a manager we might do ok.
  • Options
    Wow