Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Luzon Sacked (and Damian Matthew and David Martane)****

Comments

• Options

Just a small note... Tony Watt is notorious for failing out with Managers... Guy Luzon was the only one he'd listen to...

He wasn't listening, he was trying to understand what he was saying.
  • Options
    Amazed that Guy didn't turn out to be the right man for the job after the thorough recruitment process that KM went through before he was appointed.
  • Options

Fucking circus of a football club.

Indeed
  • Options

Stuart Gray would be perfect for you guys, he did wonders on a small budget up here.

Turn it in. If he ain't good enough for northern clubs he ain't going to be any good in the worlds capital.
  • Options
    Feel sorry for GL and DM, but with this clown in charge god knows what going to happen next.....If he gets it wrong for a fourth time then it will be curtains for the club unless he sells up and does one!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

http://www.skybet.com/football/specials/manager-specials

Malky Mackay 2/1 on Sky Bet...

If anyone hates money and wants to bet on Alan Pardew being our next Manager you'd get odds of 50/1 (Or you could just give me your cash, it would go to better use)

Had completely forgot about Poyet, would be amusing at least.
    I saw some fans mention Poyet on Twitter before the match... Cant believe that they think that he'd join us, especially when he told his son to leave us
    Well it's a different situation for him now and he doesn't necessarily want the same as he wants for his son. I thought he was a bit unlucky at Sunderland considering the lack of investment he seemed to have compared to the other teams in the Prem who spend so much and he did a great job at Brighton as we full well know. Does he still have his place in Orpington/Chelsfield?

If someone like Poyet/Lambert wants to get back into football, they may have to drop down to a team like us. Mackay was considered harshly dealt with and had to go to Wigan, Hughton to Brighton who had been struggling etc.

Pearson is different to those guys as he actually did pretty great in his last job.
  • Options
    When the going gets tough...
  • Options
    I'm sure another Roland puppet will be along soon!
  • Options
    if it's some foreign no mark, we are completely fucked for many years to come.
  • Options

,"Damien Matthew arrived at the club in 2006."

As good luck charms go, he's not the greatest.

i actually laughed out loud, bravo.
  • Options
    You go and cook dinner, and this happens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    New manager Monday, sacked January, Luzon back until end of season ...and I wouldn't bet against it.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Gutted for Matthew.
    Hope he gets a decent gig very soon.
    Shameful he has been scooped up in all this.

Awaiting the next next Alex Ferguson now.

• Options
    It will at least be a big step forward if it is someone with experience of managing in this country.

Hopefully the owner might have learnt something from the last few appointments.

As for KM - very little credibility left, I think.
  • Options
    New manager...Eva Carneiro
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Glad Matthews as gone .... Feel sorry for Guy

So who's fault is this mess then Col?
  • Options
    Think with all the coaching staff going as well as Guy the new man is someone who will need no introduction to us what so ever.Second coming and not english.But until RD moves on the position will remain the same.