Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Luzon Sacked (and Damian Matthew and David Martane)****

Comments

• Options

It will at least be a big step forward if it is someone with experience of managing in this country.

Hopefully the owner might have learnt something from the last few appointments.

As for KM - very little credibility left, I think.

Make that no credibility at all.
  • Options
    vff said:

After the Preston debacle, Luzon said in the press conference after that part of the problem was injuries and he had to put out a team that lacked width. Considering there is no width due to Roland not putting his hand in his pocket for Karl Henry or Bulot, Roland might have seen that as a criticism. With Roland that's a red line, no complaining publicly about the lack of resources. All the other head coaches have gone pretty soon after complaining about the gaps in the team.

James Henry.

• Options
    At least we can definitely say that we won't keep Luzon, we should at least draw our next game:-)
  • Options
    Charlton lose again, Duchatelet kicks the dog.
  • Options
    About time when is katriene and rolly going
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Good decision but club is now a joke!!! KM OUT! I know she has a degree in law and has 0 experience as a CEO of a football club!!! But perhaps we can find someone with more qualifications? Maybe a medical degree for all our injures?
  • Options
    He was not that bad, I wish him well.
    He will be back in a couple of years anyway.
  • Options
    NEXT !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The team lacks wide players, consistent goal scorer and a creative midfield player alongside decent cover and any manager / head coach would struggle with that. The team today lacked belief partially because of that.

Team selections needed to be better, 3 left backs on the pitch and the worst at right midfield with a woefully inexperienced front line against Preston. Today against Brentford there was no change of strategy when the midfield was being overrun. The massive gap between the front 2 and the midfield behind. The woeful defensive organisation and poor marking today have to be laid at Luzon's door.

Not sure what any head coach will achieve with the current team and scouting weaknesses. I wish Roland would significantly change strategy (unlikely) / or just get lost as well.
  • Options
    Time for Roland to sell up
  • Options
    Inevitable after 2 heavy home defeats, although God knows where we go from here.
  • Options
    bloody hell i dont know what to say about our club atm
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited October 2015
    1StevieG said:

vff said:

After the Preston debacle, Luzon said in the press conference after that part of the problem was injuries and he had to put out a team that lacked width. Considering there is no width due to Roland not putting his hand in his pocket for James Henry or Bulot, Roland might have seen that as a criticism. With Roland that's a red line, no complaining publicly about the lack of resources. All the other head coaches have gone pretty soon after complaining about the gaps in the team.

James Henry.

Thanks for input. The Wolves winger bloke.
  • Options
    It was time GL went. It just wasn't working. At least RD acted quickly (does that show he actually wants us to win!). Now, for the right appointment. Has he learned after how many attempts! We'll see. Bumpy ride :-)
  • Options
    Feel sorry for Guy, even if he had won he was going to be sacked. If it is Mackay it's pretty poor form to have the new manager sitting in the stands.

But nothing surprises me anymore
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brendan Rodgers :wink:
  • Options
    Glad he's gone. Tactically naive, yes he's managing the club under poor leadership but when things aren't going well it's up to you the manager to sort it. We are so weak in midfield it's unreal but he consistently plays 4-4-2. It's obvious what needs to be done
  • Options
    In actually glad Luzon has gone as it really looked like he had lost the dressing room. But this is not his fault, the club is a complete shambles at the minute and I just don't see when it's going to stop.
  • Options
    Cardinal Sin Member
    7:27PM
    Duchalet has to go but that will take time and he has the money to stay as long as he likes. A change of Chief Exec is desperately needed. Meire is out of her depth and has presided over a catalogue of poor decisions and even worse PR. At least a competent CEO should be able to get the club functioning properly in the background and the fans more onside.
    Flag Quote

Don't hold your breath, she's arrogant, and lies, lies and lies again, all the time with that silly grin on her stoopid face.